Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am considering changing my identity to ModernaMan. It ticks 94.5% of the boxes and a few others I am keeping private. The FT and Dow are very happy with me. Unfortunately Johnson had his head up his arse as usual with Brexit scrapings and backed the wrong horse Tizer which needs to be kept very cold and served with ice cubes and a lump of ice cream. 

Some of your posts are fascinatingly cryptic Harold.  I'm not sure where to start with this one it's like a mystery wrapped in a riddle pickled in enigma juice.  

Do you ride around on a literal horse called Tizer, or is this some kind of zen koan ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Some of your posts are fascinatingly cryptic Harold.  I'm not sure where to start with this one it's like a mystery wrapped in a riddle pickled in enigma juice.  

Do you ride around on a literal horse called Tizer, or is this some kind of zen koan ?

Pfizer = Tizer. Both can only be consumed chilled with ice. The Pfizer will prob cost the NHS five times the cost of any other vaccine but hey ho who cares when you can get away with bunging your chumocracy chums going right back to your schooldays £20 million in middle man bonuses for PPI contracts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Pfizer = Tizer. Both can only be consumed chilled with ice. The Pfizer will prob cost the NHS five times the cost of any other vaccine but hey ho who cares when you can get away with bunging your chumocracy chums going right back to your schooldays £20 million in middle man bonuses for PPI contracts. 

Well, I suppose we could ask the Russians for their Sputnik one instead, but they are not always the most co operative country, so you might get a rude reply.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Well, I suppose we could ask the Russians for their Sputnik one instead, but they are not always the most co operative country, so you might get a rude reply.  

Let the heard thin a bit more and wait for the Oxford/AstraZeneca one. Fuck the coffin dodgers. Buy British!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Pfizer = Tizer. Both can only be consumed chilled with ice. The Pfizer will prob cost the NHS five times the cost of any other vaccine but hey ho who cares when you can get away with bunging your chumocracy chums going right back to your schooldays £20 million in middle man bonuses for PPI contracts. 

Right, so let’s ignore the potential prevention value of the vaccine and focus solely on the crooked machinations of profiteers. That’s one sound financial pile of shit thinking. Economy & health be fucked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Right, so let’s ignore the potential prevention value of the vaccine and focus solely on the crooked machinations of profiteers. That’s one sound financial pile of shit thinking. Economy & health be fucked.

You'd throw your grannie under a mobile covid test bus to get Brexit you cunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm fit as a butcher's dog Harold and live in hygienic conditions unlike yourself who lives in a squalid bedsit with mice and cockroaches for company.

You seem to know a lot about the unknown. But do you know what is unknown about the known? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to know a lot about the unknown. But do you know what is unknown about the known? 

The one definite “known” is that you’re a blithering idiot about as funny as discovering ones family have all be brutally murdered. What’s unknown is whether you’ve actually ever have sex, with a woman at least 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to know a lot about the unknown. But do you know what is unknown about the known? 

Is Yoda's spastic nephew getting philosophical with me? It feels like pushing out a runny turd and realising there's no bog paper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You'd throw your grannie under a mobile covid test bus to get Brexit you cunt. 

What’s the connection, meth brain? I could report you for that stupid family jab, but it’s Saturday night and granny WC has not been around since 1964, dickhead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Well, I suppose we could ask the Russians for their Sputnik one instead, but they are not always the most co operative country, so you might get a rude reply.  

Poundland are already selling the Novichok 19 vax in multipacks. 10 for a quid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't make the rules, Gyppo, but like in any gathering of human beings, there's a pecking order around here. I'm the alpha and the fucking omega, and Eric is my protégé.

You'd do well to aknowledge it and show a bit more respect to your betters. I won't warn you again.

That would be an egotistical matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...