CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Discounts

Guest Brit Brutus

17 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Some of your posts are fascinatingly cryptic Harold.  I'm not sure where to start with this one it's like a mystery wrapped in a riddle pickled in enigma juice.  

Do you ride around on a literal horse called Tizer, or is this some kind of zen koan ?

Pfizer = Tizer. Both can only be consumed chilled with ice. The Pfizer will prob cost the NHS five times the cost of any other vaccine but hey ho who cares when you can get away with bunging your chumocracy chums going right back to your schooldays £20 million in middle man bonuses for PPI contracts. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Pfizer = Tizer. Both can only be consumed chilled with ice. The Pfizer will prob cost the NHS five times the cost of any other vaccine but hey ho who cares when you can get away with bunging your chumocracy chums going right back to your schooldays £20 million in middle man bonuses for PPI contracts. 

Well, I suppose we could ask the Russians for their Sputnik one instead, but they are not always the most co operative country, so you might get a rude reply.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Well, I suppose we could ask the Russians for their Sputnik one instead, but they are not always the most co operative country, so you might get a rude reply.  

Let the heard thin a bit more and wait for the Oxford/AstraZeneca one. Fuck the coffin dodgers. Buy British!

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Right, so let’s ignore the potential prevention value of the vaccine and focus solely on the crooked machinations of profiteers. That’s one sound financial pile of shit thinking. Economy & health be fucked.

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to know a lot about the unknown. But do you know what is unknown about the known? 

The one definite “known” is that you’re a blithering idiot about as funny as discovering ones family have all be brutally murdered. What’s unknown is whether you’ve actually ever have sex, with a woman at least 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Poundland are already selling the Novichok 19 vax in multipacks. 10 for a quid.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't make the rules, Gyppo, but like in any gathering of human beings, there's a pecking order around here. I'm the alpha and the fucking omega, and Eric is my protégé.

You'd do well to aknowledge it and show a bit more respect to your betters. I won't warn you again.

That would be an egotistical matter.

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The one definite “known” is that you’re a blithering idiot about as funny as discovering ones family have all be brutally murdered. What’s unknown is whether you’ve actually ever have sex, with a woman at least 

Phew if you shit like you talk you will live a long and irritating life but always supporting Brexit against the facts.