CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ezekiel's Closed Gate

Guest Ezekiel Closed Door

17 hours ago, Ezekiel Closed Door said:

Then He brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary which faces toward the east, but it was shut.......Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.....It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Then He brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary which faces toward the east, but it was shut.......Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.....It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

.and people fight wars over this shit.

• Like 1