CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton...seven time WDC.

Old Chap Raasclaat

A character who divides opinion, some say it's all car and not driver and those who know about F1 say different as it's the driver and the car. What is not in doubt is his ability as an F1 driver, and he is without doubt one the greatest F1 drivers of all time. He is also the greatest British sportsman of all time, but he also has the ability to be the biggest hypocrite of all time and sound like cunt. What a talented man.

Fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A character who divides opinion, some say it's all car and not driver and those who know about F1 say different as it's the driver and the car. What is not in doubt is his ability as an F1 driver, and he is without doubt one the greatest F1 drivers of all time. He is also the greatest British sportsman of all time, but he also has the ability to be the biggest hypocrite of all time and sound like cunt. What a talented man.

Fuck off.

Phil Taylor. 16 individual world titles. Unmatched in any other competitive sport/game.

Hamilton's F1 career is secondary to his true vocation, which is being an attention seeking, sympathy mongering, black supremacist fucking shitcunt. James Hunt would have put the wanker into a wall at 180 mph, and got his girlfriend pregnant before the paramedics had found his head. Lol.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Phil Taylor. 16 individual world titles. Unmatched in any other competitive sport/game.

Hamilton's F1 career is secondary to his true vocation, which is being an attention seeking, sympathy mongering, black supremacist fucking shitcunt. James Hunt would have put the wanker into a wall at 180 mph, and got his girlfriend pregnant before the paramedics had found his head. Lol.

I disagree, it's impossible to compare drivers of different era's.

Too many variables, I seriously doubt any of the old time drivers had the fitness and reactions the current lot have, however the cars were harder to drive in some senses.

Comparing Taylor's achievements to Hamilton's is like comparing chalk and cheese although both require outstanding dedication.Having said that there is only one if them id like to share a beer with and one I'd like to kick his little snowflake,tanned,dress wearing,earring clad fucking head in, mine's a lager Phil, cheers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes...mañana.

56 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off.

Even stronger skunk tonight OCR?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I still rate Niki Lauda as the best. To be burned to a crisp and then return and win the championship takes bollocks in my opinion. Well, unless they were burnt to a crisp as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off.

I totally agree that it's not all about the car, otherwise you could place any old spastic, or indeed a woman, in the seat of the best car on the grid and expect them to win everytime.

That being said, a large part of his success is due to an outside factor, i.e. the car, so he can't be the greatest British sportsman of all time in my opinion as his achievements weren't solely due to his own talent.

In my mind, the all time greatest accolade has to go to Botham.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I totally agree that it's not all about the car, otherwise you could place any old spastic, or indeed a woman, in the seat of the best car on the grid and expect them to win everytime.

That being said, a large part of his success is due to an outside factor, i.e. the car, so he can't be the greatest British sportsman of all time in my opinion as his achievements weren't solely due to his own talent.

In my mind, the all time greatest accolade has to go to Botham.

Hear! Hear! Fucking legend. 

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

In my mind the all time greatest accolade has to go to Botham.

I get your point, but you could argue the car is merely the vehicle for his talent as the ball was Bothams, or the football was Maradona's. What is for sure is more so in F1 than any other sport is the massive team effort, you need consistently brilliant staff throughout to even provide a car that an exceptional driver can use to win. So you could argue F1 is the ultimate team sport.

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I get your point, but you could argue the car is merely the vehicle for his talent as the ball was Bothams, or the football was Madonna's. What is for sure is more so in F1 than any other sport is the massive team effort, you need consistently brilliant staff throughout to even provide a car that an exceptional driver can use to win. So you could argue F1 is the ultimate team sport.

One thing that has always puzzled me, perhaps you could answer it .. how can he win all those races when he always drives with his head firmly up his arse?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I get your point, but you could argue the car is merely the vehicle for his talent as the ball was Bothams, or the football was Madonna's. What is for sure is more so in F1 than any other sport is the massive team effort, you need consistently brilliant staff throughout to even provide a car that an exceptional driver can use to win. So you could argue F1 is the ultimate team sport.

You forgot money

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

More than useful on the wing, beautiful crosses.

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Darts although a very skillful game does not compare to other sports in term of physical demands and commitment to fitness.

Most of the fat cunts are half pissed when playing.

Yes, but unlike a £millions of race car propping up his shitty backside Phil Taylor just had a set of darts that any other cunt could have had but thanks to his skill and mental ability he could win that many world titles. Getting the physical ability to perform is the easy bit, the mental ability is a whole different realm and I think Lewis has shown that his mental frame of mind is sometimes suspect, to put it politely.

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, but unlike a £millions of race car propping up his shitty backside Phil Taylor just had a set of darts that any other cunt could have had but thanks to his skill and mental ability he could win that many world titles. Getting the physical ability to perform is the easy bit, the mental ability is a whole different realm and I think Lewis has shown that his mental frame of mind is sometimes suspect, to put it politely.

I think you are totally wrong regarding Lewis' mental ability. For example when up against four time champions Vettel in a faster Ferrari a while ago Lewis kept his head in many battles on track and mentally broke Vettel who ended up getting sack from Ferrari. Lewis rarely in makes mistakes on track and delivers consistently. That's belief in your ability and the mental strength to keep winning. 

Tony McCoy

Champion jump Jockey every year he was a professional (20) in a sport where broken bones and soft-muscle injuries are part and parcel of the game - all achieved at about 2 stones below his natural weight.

Total refusal to be beaten, allied to incredible horsemanship, strength and willingness to travel anywhere in the country and overseas for a winner