CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mother, 42, is pissed off with Ocado for delivering three carrier bags of URINE.

ProfB

Guest Weary&Disgusted
50 minutes ago, ProfB said:

The story has an happy ending, the mother got replacement food & her money back too.

The mother believes the driver was caught short.

So what happened to this delivery driver who attempted to donate his piss ?  Fired and awaiting sentencing and psychiatric evaluation ?

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

So what happened to this delivery driver who attempted to donate his piss ?  Fired and awaiting sentencing and psychiatric evaluation ?

He’s been nicked on suspicion of Drink Driving. 2 of the urine samples tested negative and the cunt from the lab dropped the other one on the pavement carrying it in from the van.

8 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

As if 2020 hasn’t given us enough arseache, back into the fray comes this complete waste of time.

I fear we're but a cunt hair away from a surprise Jazz reintroduction, with all the Jib-Jab, pant-shitting, tales of knock off car boot glass ornaments that his unwelcome descent would entail.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Morning mate. 
The populace is being accustomed to fleeting glimpses of limited liberty, but Dan is still the worlds biggest cunt, and that’s saying something on this site.

I follow Sky News au. mate. The hotel quarantine inquiry is shaping up to be a complete fucking whitewash. No cunt can recall anything lol. The fucking cops over here are starting to behave in a strangely similar manner. The Great Reset. We’re all in fucking trouble imo.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I follow Sky News au. mate. The hotel quarantine inquiry is shaping up to be a complete fucking whitewash. No cunt can recall anything lol. The fucking cops over here are starting to behave in a strangely similar manner. The Great Reset. We’re all in fucking trouble imo.

The police over here are being absolute cunts.  If a small business is breaching the rules, they come out in force. Theres a vid doing the rounds of a shit load of police wrestling a gym owner to the ground. While he's being thrown into the paddy wagon, you can hear his wife quietly telling someone what has been happening. All of a sudden they decide to bravely take her down  all 4 of them. 

If you're calling the police to tell them you got burgled , fucking good luck with that. Tell them that the burglar's not wearing a mask, they'll be fucking hoards of them.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I fear we're but a cunt hair away from a surprise Jazz reintroduction, with all the Jib-Jab, pant-shitting, tales of knock off car boot glass ornaments that his unwelcome descent would entail.

He might decide to do some more of his Dame Widow Fwankie stuff though - that’s always good for a laugh, along with Weimaraner references. Jazz coming back would be bad, but not all bad.

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The police over here are being absolute cunts.  If a small business is breaching the rules, they come out in force. Theres a vid doing the rounds of a shit load of police wrestling a gym owner to the ground. While he's being thrown into the paddy wagon, you can hear his wife quietly telling someone what has been happening. All of a sudden they decide to bravely take her down  all 4 of them. 

If you're calling the police to tell them you got burgled , fucking good luck with that. Tell them that the burglar's not wearing a mask, they'll be fucking hoards of them.

There’s a video of a guy ramming his car into the front doors of Edmonton Police station a few days ago, and then getting out with a gallon of petrol and throwing it all round the pavement and road  lighting it. Apparently he’s a local gym owner who has had his business closed down 2 or 3 times by dozens of coppers and is now facing £67.000 of fines. Obviously tipped him over the edge. These cunts in charge of our country are not only destroying the economy, taking away our rights and lying through their teeth at every opportunity, but they are destroying the mental and physical wellbeing of millions of people. The video is on the Sun online, on YouTube.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Morning mate. 
The populace is being accustomed to fleeting glimpses of limited liberty, but Dan is still the worlds biggest cunt, and that’s saying something on this site.

So what’s the go Southern, am I going to see empty stands at the Boxing Day test or what? Also, is it me or does Dan Andrew’s posture need some work? All I ever see is the big tall lump slumped forward into a microphone. No good will come of that in his twilight years. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So what’s the go Southern, am I going to see empty stands at the Boxing Day test or what? Also, is it me or does Dan Andrew’s posture need some work? All I ever see is the big tall lump slumped forward into a microphone. No good will come of that in his twilight years. 

I hope the cunt doesn’t make twilight years.

9 hours ago, Brit Brutus said:

Aren’t plastic carrier bags supposed to have little holes in them to stop our wee nippers crawling in and choking? 

I have just examined a Tesco (sorry to whoever feels hurt by the mention of Tesco) plastic bag .. there are no holes in the said bag to prevent your little ones or ProfB from crawling in and choking themselves.