CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geri 'me me me me' Halliwell

camberwell gypsy

On 18/11/2020 at 20:03, King Billy said:

Anal Spice.

What's really funny is, Deci and Woofles both put a like on this comment, and yet, according to them, I'm the one who's obsessed with matters of the botty.

Get your fuckin' act together you pair of scatty cunts, you can't have it both ways.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

What's really funny is, Deci and Woofles both put a like on this comment, and yet, according to them, I'm the one who's obsessed with matters of the botty.

Get your fuckin' act together you pair of scatty cunts, you can't have it both ways.

That's actually quite good, r-soles, the first thing you've ever said that has made me laugh out loud. Credit where credit is due, have a like.

34 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I get worried when you're all nice to fellow posters, have you turned Punkers?

Every now and again, an advert for abused donkeys in some filthy, foreign shit hole appears on my telly at exactly the same moment I'm about to tell a Corner member to kill themselves.

Overcome with pity and empathy for the dumb beasts on my TV screen, I sometimes become guilty of transferring my sympathy to the similarly thick cunts I respond to on here on a daily basis.

I hope this clears things up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Every now and again, an advert for abused donkeys in some filthy, foreign shit hole appears on my telly at exactly the same moment I'm about to tell a Corner member to kill themselves.

Overcome with pity and empathy for the dumb beasts on my TV screen, I sometimes become guilty of transferring my sympathy to the similarly thick cunts I respond to on here on a daily basis.

I hope this clears things up.

I love those FGM adverts Deco. If I sponsor one of these mangled minges, do you think I'll get a cuddly toy modelled on their flaps?

🥓

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I love those FGM adverts Deco. If I sponsor one of these mangled minges, do you think I'll get a cuddly toy modelled on their flaps?

🥓

Sponsor a Fanny, novel idea rats fuhrer. I wonder if a large donation would allow a visit? Fishing trip perhaps with your new “chum” as bait

4 hours ago, Joker said:

The only reason this piss-poor remark has attracted a 'like' is because of someone's heartfelt empathy for donkeys. You won't be getting a like from me, you vile shit-sniffing worm.

Since his response to this pile of shit, @Decimus and I reached a private entente via PM, in which we have agreed you're no longer welcome here.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

What do you call a monk with a wart on his cock?

The venereal Bede.

I see you're top of the Leader Board Deco. Fuck knows how much gamete shake you've had to imbibe to get there. Presumably you can chat to that Eric and his unwholesome cohorts from the podium?

On 20/11/2020 at 22:12, Wolfie said:

The only reason this piss-poor remark has attracted a 'like' is because of someone's heartfelt empathy for donkeys. You won't be getting a like from me, you vile shit-sniffing worm.

Since his response to this pile of shit, @Decimus and I reached a private entente via PM, in which we have agreed you're no longer welcome here.

Do you really think I give a fuck what you pair of cunts get up to when the lights go out?

Go fuck yourselves (or each other):D

On 20/11/2020 at 22:12, Wolfie said:

@Decimus and I reached a private entente via PM (is that queer code for shagging each other up the arse?:D)

I hope you'll be very happy together (not really, I hope you both die of bad AIDS, it's what you fuckin' deserve, cunts!)