CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geri 'me me me me' Halliwell

camberwell gypsy

2 hours ago, Joker said:

@Decimus and I reached a private entente via PM (is that queer code for shagging each other up the arse?:D)

I hope you'll be very happy together (not really, I hope you both die of bad AIDS, it's what you fuckin' deserve, cunts!)

On 20/11/2020 at 17:10, Joker said:

What's really funny is, Deci and Woofles both put a like on this comment, and yet, according to them, I'm the one who's obsessed with matters of the botty.

Get your fuckin' act together you pair of scatty cunts, you can't have it both ways.

5 hours ago, Joker said:

Do you really think I give a fuck what you pair of cunts get up to when the lights go out?

Go fuck yourselves (or each other):D

It's good to see I'm not getting to you, Mr Shit, you easily rattled little sphincter.

Desperately scraping the barrel with a trio of 'you're both gay!' comebacks confirms my suspicions you'll always be an average commenter at best, such is the lack of depth in your arsenal. Talent-void waste of fucking oxygen.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's good to see I'm not getting to you, Mr Shit, you easily rattled little sphincter.

Desperately scraping the barrel with a trio of 'you're both gay!' comebacks confirms my suspicions you'll always be an average commenter at best, such is the lack of depth in your arsenal. Talent-void waste of fucking oxygen.

The scary thing is wolfie, he’s nowhere near the thickest cunt we’ve got here. What times we live in.

On 25/11/2020 at 18:53, Wolfie said:

Ditto.

40 minutes ago, Joker said:

Ditto.

Is that it? Thank you for validating my 'you'll always be average at best such is the lack of depth in your arsenal' comment. What a useless, humourless, Down's syndrome-inflicted serial killer in the making you're proving to be, who types in bold font to somehow add clarity to each post. You may have changed your posting name to Joker but you can't polish a turd, 'R-Soles'. Weird little creep.     

• Like 1

On 27/11/2020 at 17:30, Wolfie said:

Is that it? Thank you for validating my 'you'll always be average at best such is the lack of depth in your arsenal' comment. What a useless, humourless, Down's syndrome-inflicted serial killer in the making you're proving to be, who types in bold font to somehow add clarity to each post. You may have changed your posting name to Joker but you can't polish a turd, 'R-Soles'. Weird little creep.     

Yeah, that's it, I can't be bothered trying any harder for a cunt like you.