CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fairytale of New York

Neil

The cunts at the Beeb have replaced the original because they dont want to offend the younger generation with the words 'Faggot' & 'Slut', aaahh fucking diddums. If I were the owners of the song I'd tell the libtard cunts to fuck right off and ban them from playing it.Poor 'ol Kirsty would be turning in her wetsuit.This 30 something and younger generation are going to be the cause of the end of civilisation with their lily-livered thoughts and actions and I'm fucking glad I'll be dead soon.

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, Neil said:

The cunts at the Beeb have replaced the original because they dont want to offend the younger generation with the words 'Faggot' & 'Slut', aaahh fucking diddums. If I were the owners of the song I'd tell the libtard cunts to fuck right off and ban them from playing it.Poor 'ol Kirsty would be turning in her wetsuit.This 30 something and younger generation are going to be the cause of the end of civilisation with their lily-livered thoughts and actions and I'm fucking glad I'll be dead soon.

They already butchered 'Oliver's Army'.

Tears well with pride at my CC comrades jumping on this one already.

The neutering of our language and our art, in favour of other peoples idea of notional 'good taste' is beyond pathetic.

I hope anyone offended by this piece of artistic brilliance gets bummed to death by a faggot after being attacked with used needles by an old slut on junk.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

The cunts at the Beeb have replaced the original because they dont want to offend the younger generation with the words 'Faggot' & 'Slut', aaahh fucking diddums. If I were the owners of the song I'd tell the libtard cunts to fuck right off and ban them from playing it.Poor 'ol Kirsty would be turning in her wetsuit.This 30 something and younger generation are going to be the cause of the end of civilisation with their lily-livered I'm fucking glad I'll be dead soon.

I look forward to your obituary  'Gone, but not forgotten by the girls at the Rape Crisis Centre.  Bedford Rascal & soiled mattress for sale'

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Tears well with pride at my CC comrades jumping on this one already.

The neutering of our language and our art, in favour of other peoples idea of notional 'good taste' is beyond pathetic.

I hope anyone offended by this piece of artistic brilliance gets bummed to death by a faggot after being attacked with used needles by an old slut on junk.

They never played SLF's "White Noise" on the radio as far as I know, despite it being fucking brilliant. In fact, for a little while, "Round 'em up in Ulster, tow it out and sink it" was actual Conservative Party policy.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They never played SLF's "White Noise" on the radio as far as I know, despite it being fucking brilliant. In fact, for a little while, "Round 'em up in Ulster, tow it out and sink it" was actual Conservative Party policy.

I awalys found the Lyrics of Bob Dylan rather beautfiul. 

To dream of freedom in this world
Our banners flying proudly are unfurled
Even if we stand alone we must never hide
For in our hearts there is a sense of pride

We look with caution to the east
We can see the red flag of the beast
Countless millions have died at the Marxists' hands
We would fight and die to keep our land

Marxists' greedy hands around our throats
Bankers buying up your lives and sitting back to gloat
We should fight to control our people's fate
Europe never was no puppet state

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's good but its no "you spin me right round round,like a record baby right round round" or "Hey Macarena"

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm as serious as cancer when I say 'rhythm is a dancer'.

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a soul companion. You can feel it everywhere. 

Gyps I will shortly be posting my first nomination since February 2017. The title track is 'Karaoke Klefticab' and I'll tell you now, it's gonna be fucking electric. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Gyps I will shortly be posting my first nomination since February 2017. The title track is 'Karaoke Klefticab' and I'll tell you now, it's gonna be fucking electric. 

Frank, I recently realised that I never 'liked' the excellent 'Walnut Head' video. This has now been rectified, and I strongly suggest you reciprocate by adding a 'like' to my equally brilliant, but seriously misunderstood 'A Haunting in Norfolk' nomination.

Ta.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I recently realised that I never 'liked' the excellent 'Walnut Head' video. This has now been rectified, and I strongly suggest you reciprocate by adding a 'like' to my equally brilliant, but seriously misunderstood 'A Haunting in Norfolk' nomination.

Ta.

It's too long.. I'm not reading it.  

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's what you said about his cock when you met him for drinks in the gay bar outside Norwich Train Station (or Railway Station to anally prolapsed piss hags)

Imagine mincing down Prince of Wales road hand-in-hand with Frank and indulging in a bit of heavy petting. On first glances, any passing plod would spy an adult male tongue-choking a GAP kids model and immediately take a baton to you. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I look forward to your obituary  'Gone, but not forgotten by the girls at the Rape Crisis Centre.  Bedford Rascal & soiled mattress for sale'

And when you stuff in the very near future, a gaggle of Stockholm syndrome water fowl will finally be free from you jabbing you’re pathetic little Vichy cock up their arseholes, thrice daily 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Imagine mincing down Prince of Wales road hand-in-hand with Frank and indulging in a bit of heavy petting. On first glances, any passing plod would spy an adult male tongue-choking a GAP kids model and immediately take a baton to you. 

Spare a thought for old JudgeTwat. The only job he can get as an ex traffic cozzer is a Securicor custodian, and every trip he makes to a building society could result in a sawn off shotguns barrels resting under his triple chin. I miss the miserable old kike if I'm honest, Dec's.