CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fairytale of New York

Neil

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It has to be hospices in my opinion. The reluctant can’t fight you off and the willing will want to make the last one memorable. Win win?

And by the time it comes to testify they've already croaked it.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Woody Allen is innocent. 

I can just imagine you now Harold, sat at your 15 year old desk top plus monitor, guffawing at your Colin Hunt style jokes oblivious to the fact every one you’ve ever met thinks you’re a total cunt.

I’d wager you’ve also got a naturally hairless chest with saggy moobs that hang down like a pair of wombles noses, you disgusting freak of fucking nature 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can just imagine you now Harold, sat at your 15 year old desk top plus monitor, guffawing at your Colin Hunt style jokes oblivious to the fact every one you’ve ever met thinks you’re a total cunt.

I’d wager you’ve also got a naturally hairless chest with saggy moobs that hang down like a pair of wombles noses, you disgusting freak of fucking nature 

Wombles noses 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Watch man leap from wheelchair and tear off shirt in street confrontation  reminiscent of Little Britain - Mirror Online

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pervy Creep

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A vest wearer I’d wager too.

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Excuse the pedantry, but unless Neil is Bill Oddie I imagine he uses duct tape, not duck tape. 

Using words like pedantry is sure to get you a knock at the door from the gestapo. Times have changed for the worst here, Doc... 

I used to love the old Corner when you'd get a weekend in the cells for sending Jewdy incandescent with rage. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Using words like pedantry is sure to get you a knock at the door from the gestapo. Times have changed for the worst here, Doc... 

I used to love the old Corner when you'd get a weekend in the cells for sending Jewdy incandescent with rage. 

Got to be careful these days or our new spacker, Insight Or Incite, could go full handbag ninja for actually spelling something correctly.