CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fairytale of New York

Neil

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's very, 'uppity'.

There was a huge grunting Nigerian bloke outside Fremantle market today Eric giving out leaflets on the Lekki massacre (me neither) and inevitably collecting money with a big green and white bucket. Weighed down with shopping, I took up a pew at the Sail and Anchor and in the time it took me to knock back two cold Single Fin ales, I’d say he gave out four leaflets, got six obscene comments as to his parentage, and made about two dollars fifty. He did even less business than the “Discover Islam” fellas in their tent next door. When the fire breathers and jugglers arrived he fucked off in the direction of the bus stop. You’d have enjoyed the spectacle, Eric. I’m sure the Sail needs experienced Doormen. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was a huge grunting Nigerian bloke outside Fremantle market today Eric giving out leaflets on the Lekki massacre (me neither) and inevitably collecting money with a big green and white bucket. Weighed down with shopping, I took up a pew at the Sail and Anchor and in the time it took me to knock back two cold Single Fin ales, I’d say he gave out four leaflets, got six obscene comments as to his parentage, and made about two dollars fifty. He did even less business than the “Discover Islam” fellas in their tent next door. When the fire breathers and jugglers arrived he fucked off in the direction of the bus stop. You’d have enjoyed the spectacle, Eric. I’m sure the Sail needs experienced Doormen. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki_massacre

Nothing to do with whitey this time. 

So no jokes needed about razor sharp guava halves

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sounds like paradise, Doc. I'm in the paradoxical position of being barred as a former convict, but 200 years ago I'd have been sent there once the gavel dropped... 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Talk to the clit. 

So what cable systems do you have setup between your anatomy and your Russian girlfriend ?  Do the wires sometimes get tangled when you are cooking in the kitchen, or are they super long to allow freedom of movement ?

30 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So what cable systems do you have setup between your anatomy and your Russian girlfriend ?  Do the wires sometimes get tangled when you are cooking in the kitchen, or are they super long to allow freedom of movement ?

We've actually moved to Bluetooth. My Russian girl says she was videoed in a 5 G gangbang. I'm not sure what she meant by that. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

We've actually moved to Bluetooth. My Russian girl says she was videoed in a 5 G gangbang. I'm not sure what she meant by that. 

I hope you have lots of fun with her.  Please pardon my cynical and pessimistic nature if I caution you not to let her rinse you for ALL your money, Harry.  

On 21/11/2020 at 06:36, Last Cunt Standing said:

Did he get blown by the Doctor?

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any cunt that comes on here and uses the words 'privileged white male' deserves a size 10 steel toe capped kick in the bollocks,I hope he's dead

It was the grown-ups what done it. @Cuntybaws did a metaphorical paso doble on his bellend in a pair of Adidas Flankers with winter studs.

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It was the grown-ups what done it. @Cuntybaws did a metaphorical paso doble on his bellend in a pair of Adidas Flankers with winter studs.

It's a shame he's gone, because for the coup de grâce I was going to tell him that I once actually interviewed a black man for a job, and very nearly gave it to him.

• Like 1