Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fairytale of New York


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I wouldn’t mind so much, but he’s clearly thrown the towel in and you fuckers haven’t even begun to roll out the welcome mat yet.

He clearly knows when he's pissing into the wind, whereas those of lesser intellect carry on regardless. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's very, 'uppity'.

There was a huge grunting Nigerian bloke outside Fremantle market today Eric giving out leaflets on the Lekki massacre (me neither) and inevitably collecting money with a big green and white bucket. Weighed down with shopping, I took up a pew at the Sail and Anchor and in the time it took me to knock back two cold Single Fin ales, I’d say he gave out four leaflets, got six obscene comments as to his parentage, and made about two dollars fifty. He did even less business than the “Discover Islam” fellas in their tent next door. When the fire breathers and jugglers arrived he fucked off in the direction of the bus stop. You’d have enjoyed the spectacle, Eric. I’m sure the Sail needs experienced Doormen. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was a huge grunting Nigerian bloke outside Fremantle market today Eric giving out leaflets on the Lekki massacre (me neither) and inevitably collecting money with a big green and white bucket. Weighed down with shopping, I took up a pew at the Sail and Anchor and in the time it took me to knock back two cold Single Fin ales, I’d say he gave out four leaflets, got six obscene comments as to his parentage, and made about two dollars fifty. He did even less business than the “Discover Islam” fellas in their tent next door. When the fire breathers and jugglers arrived he fucked off in the direction of the bus stop. You’d have enjoyed the spectacle, Eric. I’m sure the Sail needs experienced Doormen. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki_massacre

Nothing to do with whitey this time. 

So no jokes needed about razor sharp guava halves

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was a huge grunting Nigerian bloke outside Fremantle market today Eric giving out leaflets on the Lekki massacre (me neither) and inevitably collecting money with a big green and white bucket. Weighed down with shopping, I took up a pew at the Sail and Anchor and in the time it took me to knock back two cold Single Fin ales, I’d say he gave out four leaflets, got six obscene comments as to his parentage, and made about two dollars fifty. He did even less business than the “Discover Islam” fellas in their tent next door. When the fire breathers and jugglers arrived he fucked off in the direction of the bus stop. You’d have enjoyed the spectacle, Eric. I’m sure the Sail needs experienced Doormen. 

Sounds like paradise, Doc. I'm in the paradoxical position of being barred as a former convict, but 200 years ago I'd have been sent there once the gavel dropped... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Talk to the clit. 

So what cable systems do you have setup between your anatomy and your Russian girlfriend ?  Do the wires sometimes get tangled when you are cooking in the kitchen, or are they super long to allow freedom of movement ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So what cable systems do you have setup between your anatomy and your Russian girlfriend ?  Do the wires sometimes get tangled when you are cooking in the kitchen, or are they super long to allow freedom of movement ?

We've actually moved to Bluetooth. My Russian girl says she was videoed in a 5 G gangbang. I'm not sure what she meant by that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

We've actually moved to Bluetooth. My Russian girl says she was videoed in a 5 G gangbang. I'm not sure what she meant by that. 

I hope you have lots of fun with her.  Please pardon my cynical and pessimistic nature if I caution you not to let her rinse you for ALL your money, Harry.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I hope you have lots of fun with her.  Please pardon my cynical and pessimistic nature if I caution you not to let her rinse you for ALL your money, Harry.  

She loves the way the light shines on my head not my money. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I hope you have lots of fun with her.  Please pardon my cynical and pessimistic nature if I caution you not to let her rinse you for ALL your money, Harry.  

He must have a large pile of socks and shirts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2020 at 06:36, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was a huge grunting Nigerian bloke outside Fremantle market today Eric giving out leaflets on the Lekki massacre (me neither) and inevitably collecting money with a big green and white bucket. Weighed down with shopping, I took up a pew at the Sail and Anchor and in the time it took me to knock back two cold Single Fin ales, I’d say he gave out four leaflets, got six obscene comments as to his parentage, and made about two dollars fifty. He did even less business than the “Discover Islam” fellas in their tent next door. When the fire breathers and jugglers arrived he fucked off in the direction of the bus stop. You’d have enjoyed the spectacle, Eric. I’m sure the Sail needs experienced Doormen. 

Did he get blown by the Doctor?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think he’s been killed.

Any cunt that comes on here and uses the words 'privileged white male' deserves a size 10 steel toe capped kick in the bollocks,I hope he's dead

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any cunt that comes on here and uses the words 'privileged white male' deserves a size 10 steel toe capped kick in the bollocks,I hope he's dead

It was the grown-ups what done it. @Cuntybaws did a metaphorical paso doble on his bellend in a pair of Adidas Flankers with winter studs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It was the grown-ups what done it. @Cuntybaws did a metaphorical paso doble on his bellend in a pair of Adidas Flankers with winter studs.

It's a shame he's gone, because for the coup de grâce I was going to tell him that I once actually interviewed a black man for a job, and very nearly gave it to him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...