CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

5 days of Christmas 🎄 is on the cards, but not written in stone.

ProfB

5 days of festivities will result in 25 days of lockdown according to scientists - 1 day of turkeying = 5 days of lockdown.

We could have 3 days of Christmas & 15 lockdown days, or no days of Christmas & 25 lock free days.

Brussel sprouts are good for the immune system, high in vit c, I’ll be roasting more sprouts than normal this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

5 days of festivities will result in 25 days of lockdown according to scientists - 1 day of turkeying = 5 days of lockdown.

We could have 3 days of Christmas & 15 lockdown days, or no days of Christmas & 25 lock free days.

Brussel sprouts are good for the immune system, high in vit c, I’ll be roasting more sprouts than normal this year.

Whereas, one day of Goosing = three years at Her Majesty's Pleasure these days (or if doing it Withers style, 25 years). 

Skip the sprouts and turkey, just get in the oven yourself and have someone turn it to 220°C. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Sprouts on crumpets?

Make sure you chop them up or you might choke to death, god forbid 

5 hours ago, ProfB said:

So you were learnt your times tables the hard way? And the scientific formula for a good stuffing in the back passage? Or the quadratic equation for a naughty nightcap on Christmas Eve?

6 hours ago, ProfB said:

As we haven’t any past history ProfB, good or bad, I feel I can ask you as a neutral observer....How would you rate your welcome back to CC on a scale of 1 to 10?

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's really the legendary ProfB, I think it's brilliant. Now we just need Brony Keith. 

TA Mr Cuntman.

Let the furloughed freeze their bollox off queueing for a M&S pudd, the cunttingtons enjoyed topping up their tans during the first lockdown. Let it

ProfB is dreaming of a White Christmas.

The big freeze 🥶 is what we need.

Are emoji Ok Spotto, don't think the forum accepted them last time, or at least my burnt chips had to be posted of some photo site, then linked, I had probs with that.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you were learnt your times tables the hard way? And the scientific formula for a good stuffing in the back passage? Or the quadratic equation for a naughty nightcap on Christmas Eve?

This exchange is fantastic. The rock and the hard place of pointlessness finally meet.

You could learn something here Harold. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's really the legendary ProfB, I think it's brilliant. Now we just need Brony Keith. 

Good fucking God no. I was once subjected to some very suspect PMs from him, along with @Stubby Peckerand @Alfie Noakes the content of which I still can't unsee. 

In fact, it might have been this that brought in the site rule about the abuse of the PM function. Saying that, it could equally have been due to the constant death threats and demands for scientific papers that I regularly used to send Stubby.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Good fucking God no. I was once subjected to some very suspect PMs from him, along with @Stubby Peckerand @Alfie Noakes the content of which I still can't unsee. 

In fact, it might have been this that brought in the site rule about the abuse of the PM function. Saying that, it could equally have been due to the constant death threats and demands for scientific papers that I regularly used to send Stubby.

Indeed. The PMs the sick fucker sent to me are not for public discourse even on the steaming pile of dog shit like this. Old Keith had his moments and we all liked a chuckle at his blubber wobbling samurai sword skills, but on the balance I hope he's fucking dead, or at least locked up in the sex offenders unit.

Despite my offers to send Bill my collected publications the useless Marxist cunt never did let me know his address.

What's say we rekindle those good old days of the clique and vendettas raging across all forums?

17 hours ago, ProfB said:

Vitamin D is the best natural defence against Covid. Just one a day will do.

You're welcome.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm getting fucked up tonight, Stubby, booze and benzos. I expect that afterwards you won't hear from me for seven months.

I’m guess by now you’re off your tits but, alas, no jewdy to bait regarding the horrid ways of his race of hook nosed cunts.

What about Harold The Stupid? I’ve got him squealing to adim with every bit of light hearted banter I send his way. What a fucking sap 

58 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m guess by now you’re off your tits but, alas, no jewdy to bait regarding the horrid ways of his race of hook nosed cunts.

What about Harold The Stupid? I’ve got him squealing to adim with every bit of light hearted banter I send his way. What a fucking sap 

Somebody made a comment earlier about Frank's comeback being as likely as Maddie McCann appearing at a KFC. Now I was gonna chime in about it being more likely she'd be found under some overpriced decking in a Portuguese villa, but thought better of it. I miss the old Corner!