CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

5 days of Christmas 🎄 is on the cards, but not written in stone.

ProfB

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Somebody made a comment earlier about Frank's comeback being as likely as Maddie McCann appearing at a KFC. Now I was gonna chime in about it being more likely she'd be found under some overpriced decking in a Portuguese villa, but thought better of it. I miss the old Corner! 

Go for it major. If there’s one thing that gets the pipe cleaner limbed bender frothing at the arsehole it’s the fate of poor Maddie and her thoughtless parents 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ProfB said:

TA Mr Cuntman.

Let the furloughed freeze their bollox off queueing for a M&S pudd, the cunttingtons enjoyed topping up their tans during the first lockdown. Let it

ProfB is dreaming of a White Christmas.

The big freeze 🥶 is what we need.

Are emoji Ok Spotto, don't think the forum accepted them last time, or at least my burnt chips had to be posted of some photo site, then linked, I had probs with that.

I expect you have ‘probs’ with a lot of simple things, since you’re a fucking simpleton. It’s a shame that breathing isn’t one of them.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Somebody made a comment earlier about Frank's comeback being as likely as Maddie McCann appearing at a KFC. Now I was gonna chime in about it being more likely she'd be found under some overpriced decking in a Portuguese villa, but thought better of it. I miss the old Corner! 

Maddie Wings? 

I'll pass. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go for it major. If there’s one thing that gets the pipe cleaner limbed bender frothing at the arsehole it’s the fate of poor Maddie and her thoughtless parents 

That's exactly what I thought, Stubbs, but the cunts a multi of Mrs Roops I believe. He's definitely part of the setup, and will ensure a good few months porridge is served for touching on this delicate subject. The crane fly legged wanker goes apeshit whenever his movements in the Algarve are questioned... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Goober said:

Maddie Wings? 

I'll pass. 

It's a possibility, Doc. I visited one the other week which served only halal chicken, dripping in fucking fat too. I remember seeing a documentary about a poor teenage girl who ended up as chicken shish in a  northern kebab house. Fucking northern noncing Ostrich jockeys. 

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a possibility, Doc. I visited one the other week which served only halal chicken, dripping in fucking fat too. I remember seeing a documentary about a poor teenage girl who ended up as chicken shish in a  northern kebab house. Fucking northern noncing Ostrich jockeys. 

Eating the evidence is one way of avoiding having your collar felt I suppose. 

Having seen Frank's matchmaker legs, I doubt he could finish a meal of that size in one sitting. 

• Like 1