CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

I've noticed that the media has recently taken to fawning over Mike Tyson in light of his upcoming exhibition match against Roy Jones Jr.

Dozens of articles have come out devoted to his apparent legendary status within the sport, along with glowing instances of his supposed all round nice guy persona.

Firstly, the man is a convicted rapist, a woman beater and total fucking unhinged animal. Other people living in the spotlight of fame have found themselves "cancelled" for far less heinous offences, yet this disgrace of a human being has seemingly been rehabilitated within the eyes of the public, with ne'er a mention of his past crimes in any of the recent coverage associated with him.

One wonders whether the fact that he is black protects him from a more vociferous, equanimous and less rose-tinted treatment from the global media. In light of the Black Lives Matter movement, and other PC developments in recent years, I'm not surprised that they are shying away from any criticism, lest the Twitter brigade and Afua fucking Hirsch cries "Rayyyycism".

Secondly, beyond fighting a well fucking past it Larry Holmes, most of his victories were against talentless journeyman or average also rans. As soon as he came up against genuine talent, such as Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis, he got his little short arse handed to him. Yet despite his record clearly showing that he was possibly the most overrated heavyweight in boxing history, he's still being put forward as one of, if not the greatest of all time.

I hope Roy Jones Jr smashes the absolute fuck out of him and leaves him a dribbling, Michael Watson style vegetable.

• Like 3

Herbie Hide cud da been a contender though. He had all of the talent but no boxing intelligence. Tyson derailed himself, post D’Amato. Had he not, I think he’d have wiped the floor with Holyfield & only possibly, Lewis. Michael Spinks was a legend, at his peak and a very quick and clever boxer...he lasted one minute with Tyson. He is a cunt however.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Herbie Hide cud da been a contender though. He had all of the talent but no boxing intelligence. Tyson derailed himself, post D’Amato. Had he not, I think he’d have wiped the floor with Holyfield & only possibly, Lewis. Michael Spinks was a legend, at his peak and a very quick and clever boxer...he lasted one minute with Tyson. He is a cunt however.

Herbie Hide (aka Herbert Okechukwu Maduagwu) is a stone-baked fucking twat. 

I once saw him jump out of his black Range Rover, sucker punch some poor cunt minding his own standing on a pavement in the middle of Norwich, before getting back in his pimp wagon and driving off. 

He had a clear shot, no gloves on and the bloke he hit was only on the ground for 1 or 2 seconds. I reckon Frank could take him. 

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Herbie Hide? Are you on crack? He was fucking useless, ugly and thick as shit. And from Norwich 

29 minutes ago, Goober said:

Herbie Hide (aka Herbert Okechukwu Maduagwu) is a stone-baked fucking twat. 

I once saw him jump out of his black Range Rover, sucker punch some poor cunt minding his own standing on a pavement in the middle of Norwich, before getting back in his pimp wagon and driving off. 

He had a clear shot, no gloves on and the bloke he hit was only on the ground for 1 or 2 seconds. I reckon Frank could take him. 

I've had several dealings with him in a professional capacity, unfortunately. I can confirm that the man is about as intelligent and intimidating as a slow loris, and this is coming from a complete fucking physical coward.

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The word 'boxing' is not required in this sentence

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've had several dealings with him in a professional capacity, unfortunately. I can confirm that the man is about as intelligent and intimidating as a slow loris, and this is coming from a complete fucking physical coward.

I’m not doubting Goobs, however, Hide was very heavy-handed back in the day. Normally, blokes that he hit, stayed hit. He ran into Kltchsko & Bowe at the wrong time & was too small for the giant heavyweights but he was a very good boxer. But a Gobshite.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've noticed that the media has recently taken to fawning over Mike Tyson in light of his upcoming exhibition match against Roy Jones Jr.

Dozens of articles have come out devoted to his apparent legendary status within the sport, along with glowing instances of his supposed all round nice guy persona.

Firstly, the man is a convicted rapist, a woman beater and total fucking unhinged animal. Other people living in the spotlight of fame have found themselves "cancelled" for far less heinous offences, yet this disgrace of a human being has seemingly been rehabilitated within the eyes of the public, with ne'er a mention of his past crimes in any of the recent coverage associated with him.

One wonders whether the fact that he is black protects him from a more vociferous, equanimous and less rose-tinted treatment from the global media. In light of the Black Lives Matter movement, and other PC developments in recent years, I'm not surprised that they are shying away from any criticism, lest the Twitter brigade and Afua fucking Hirsch cries "Rayyyycism".

Secondly, beyond fighting a well fucking past it Larry Holmes, most of his victories were against talentless journeyman or average also rans. As soon as he came up against genuine talent, such as Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis, he got his little short arse handed to him. Yet despite his record clearly showing that he was possibly the most overrated heavyweight in boxing history, he's still being put forward as one of, if not the greatest of all time.

I hope Roy Jones Jr smashes the absolute fuck out of him and leaves him a dribbling, Michael Watson style vegetable.

I like Mike ever since he beat Ali on a flash late night talk show. That guy got a real wapping. Man! Hey leave some o' dat jerk chicken for your Papa you dizzy rascal. 

Guest Insight Or Incite
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Is this the kind of lazy, half witted content I've joined for. I assume it was poorly crafted by an entitled white Male who has no appreciation for the struggles we face. 

Drop in standard "BLM" accusation for an easy tick. Perhaps you could try a little harder to create some original content, instead of peddling the agenda of Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson.

Iron Mike was a great, torn down by the media because he wasnt a poster boy type. The athletes that conformed and kept quiet I.e. Lewis and Holyfield, were promoted to the top solely because they could be controlled and kept quiet. Mike done more for us than you could possibly understand.

17 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Is this the kind of lazy, half witted content I've joined for. I assume it was poorly crafted by an entitled white Male who has no appreciation for the struggles we face. 

Drop in standard "BLM" accusation for an easy tick. Perhaps you could try a little harder to create some original content, instead of peddling the agenda of Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson.

Iron Mike was a great, torn down by the media because he wasnt a poster boy type. The athletes that conformed and kept quiet I.e. Lewis and Holyfield, were promoted to the top solely because they could be controlled and kept quiet. Mike done more for us than you could possibly understand.

tenor.gif?itemid=8455708

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Oh please,do fuck off whence you came

Guest Insight Or Incite
Just now, Decimus said:
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have to admit, I really had hoped for a challenge. If all I need to do is post a gif then i might as well take the same approach to the corner as you do with sex, bash one off in the corner (presumably with your other hand firmly inserted between that puppy dog ass.

22 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Well, this fella hasn’t done much cop for your mob. Explain this one away!..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8455708

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I agree. If Tyson had stayed with D'Amato instead of aligning himself with the fucking gangster, King, we would have seen the greatest heavyweight of all time. You can make comparisons with Liston. Imo if he hadn't fallen in with the mob and go off the rails he would have ended Cassius Clay's career before it had started. Like Liston, Tysons a fucking animal.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Us? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0wyRqqVgN-ByyoD8UlN9

4 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

I have to admit, I really had hoped for a challenge. If all I need to do is post a gif then i might as well take the same approach to the corner as you do with sex, bash one off in the corner (presumably with your other hand firmly inserted between that puppy dog ass.

If you're expecting the Oxford Union Debating Society you've come to the wrong place. Be grateful there are any cultural referents at all.

Guest Insight Or Incite
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you're expecting the Oxford Union Debating Society you've come to the wrong place. Be grateful there are any cultural referents at all.

Or indeed any sort of ability to spell a word correctly that has more than 7 letters. What a first class fool.

Guest Insight Or Incite
1 minute ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Or indeed any sort of ability to spell a word correctly that has more than 7 letters. What a first class fool.

You're a talented man that you've managed it. You must be their leader.

3 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

2 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

You're a talented man that you've managed it. You must be their leader.

If you don't like gifs, you'll presumably hate Wikipedia links?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referent

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Any thoughts about the Garden Rescue plan on his face? I bet Charlie Dimmock would love to get hot and dirty with that big black hunk of bad.