CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

45 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Is this the kind of lazy, half witted content I've joined for. I assume it was poorly crafted by an entitled white Male who has no appreciation for the struggles we face. 

Drop in standard "BLM" accusation for an easy tick. Perhaps you could try a little harder to create some original content, instead of peddling the agenda of Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson.

Iron Mike was a great, torn down by the media because he wasnt a poster boy type. The athletes that conformed and kept quiet I.e. Lewis and Holyfield, were promoted to the top solely because they could be controlled and kept quiet. Mike done more for us than you could possibly understand.

I’m not sure I like your tone, muthafuka

Guest Brit Brutus
Just now, Insight Or Incite said:

Is this the kind of lazy, half witted content I've joined for. I assume it was poorly crafted by an entitled white Male who has no appreciation for the struggles we face. 

Drop in standard "BLM" accusation for an easy tick. Perhaps you could try a little harder to create some original content, instead of peddling the agenda of Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson.

Iron Mike was a great, torn down by the media because he wasnt a poster boy type. The athletes that conformed and kept quiet I.e. Lewis and Holyfield, were promoted to the top solely because they could be controlled and kept quiet. Mike done more for us than you could possibly understand.

What part of Norfolk are you from Mr.Incite?

21 minutes ago, Insight Or Incite said:

Or indeed any sort of ability to spell a word correctly that has more than 7 letters. What a first class fool.

A very warm welcome. Please continue as you are, this is a stellar debut. Brace yourself, @Ape™️@Trucking Funt@Eric Cuntman are en route and I might get a night off. Enjoy....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Insight Or Incite said:

You're not black. That was all spelled right with punctuation.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're not black. That was all spelled right with punctuation.

You don't suppose Neil deGrasse Tyson's been Googling himself, and happened upon our little Corner by accident?

On the off chance it's really you, Neil, I'm a big fan of your work, although I'm afraid to tell you that I think Carl Sagan did a better job of explaining the concept of the numinous.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“I want to rip out his heart and feed it to Lennox Lewis. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children.”

Mike Tyson

This gentleman would be extremely unlikely to be invited to join my golf club.

He’d be extremely unlikely to want an invitation to your golf club. Tyson detests faggots.

• Like 1