CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That's normally what it comes down, PanzBaby. The spoils of war. I've heard that both the republicans and the loyalists became organised crime groups knocking out the naughty gear. On top of that you've got a shitload of Gaddafi supplied AK's and assorted pistols. It all makes for the perfect storm. Throw  in a country financially on its arse, and my professional opinion is you're royally fucked... 

During internment the provos hit the prison library while the loyalists hit the prison yard gym which is why today in the northern assembly ya have provos holdin degrees while loyalism has no seat atall and flogs crack and crystal meth to its grass roots supporters.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The missus said that we’re getting popcorn in for that night....specially. She laughed her episiotomy scar open tonight which is a novel opportunity in my book.

For the last time. She’s not your missus. She’s the fucking nurse that locks you in every night.

41 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This had better be good, Frank. 

Ape you can forget Netflix this Christmas. I've got eight episodes over two series and I can't decide whether to put them all out at once or drip-feed them to you fuckwits. I'm sitting in Post now putting together the final edit and I can't get past episode three for laughing... Petruso, my Ukrainian London Rickshaw driver/mobile DJ, absolutely loses his shit going over Blackfriars when I call him Abdul for the umpteenth time. 

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

During internment the provos hit the prison library while the loyalists hit the prison yard gym which is why today in the northern assembly ya have provos holdin degrees while loyalism has no seat atall and flogs crack and crystal meth to its grass roots supporters.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I love a bit of rewritten history, no matter how ridiculous. 

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m on ‘thin ice’ for disagreeing with you? How the fuck does that work like? Teddy Atlas is a Gobshite and D’Amato never fed Tyson bums. Be nice eh? Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

I think Teddy Atlas knows far more about what happened than a shell suit clad scouser, considering he was part of Cus's Catskills training camp. Defending a convicted rapist is sure to win you many fans here... 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I think Teddy Atlas knows far more about what happened than a shell suit clad scouser, considering he was part of Cus's Catskills training camp. Defending a convicted rapist is sure to win you many fans here... 

Atlas was sacked by D’Amato when Tyson was 15 years old for fuck’s sake. He bore a grudge since then. He’s a self-promoting gobshite and you are utterly clueless if you are being educated by a ‘shell-suit clad...’ etc, etc, repeat as the world yawns.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Atlas was sacked by D’Amato when Tyson was 15 years old for fuck’s sake. He bore a grudge since then. He’s a self-promoting gobshite and you are utterly clueless if you are being educated by a ‘shell-suit clad...’ etc, etc, repeat as the world yawns.

Teddy Atlas has every right to bare a grudge considering Tyson attempted to assault his teenage daughter. You know fuck all about fuck all. Continue defending a convicted rapist, fuckwit... 

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Teddy Atlas has every right to bare a grudge considering Tyson attempted to assault his teenage daughter. You know fuck all about fuck all. Continue defending a convicted rapist, fuckwit... 

Tyson is and has always been a scum bag, D’amato on numerous occasions had to ‘pay off’ accusers because of Tyson’s habit of groping girls. He is dirt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I remember when he got arrested for raping that woman in his hotel room and Frank Bruno saying something like "Well she didn't go up there to play chess". 

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Firstly, Frank, take your wig and glasses and shove them up your fucking arse, you weird "Guess Who?" looking cunt.

There's nothing original, because it's widely accepted by experts and casual fans alike that most of the fights and boxers mentioned on here are in the list of all times greats. Why don't you both regale us with tales of a couple of amateur Puerto Rican straw weights you and no one else watched twenty years ago in the early hours of the morning on Eurosport? Couple of old too cool for school wankers.

You remind me of a pair of sixth form emo tossers, desperate to be different so laud the talents of some shit-fitting amateur two piece band whilst decrying anyone who likes anything with the semblance of popularity.

Fuck off.

It’s not the first time you’ve misread a post since your return. A minor boo-boo, of course, but I’ll always take pleasure in seeing you sulk for days on end after being called out for the jumped-up wordy little fuck that you are. 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Maybe ya should buy a copy of bally Hutchinsons book n see what loyalizm looks like now bally baby.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I come from a hard line loyalist area Panz. I still visit family and friends over there regularly. Many of my friends I grew up with, are or have been involved in the  loyalist paramilitaries. I think I probably have as much, if not more knowledge on this subject than you. I may be wrong as I don’t know how much your Garda handler reveals to you.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Not ‘defending’ anything. You were supposed to be discussing his pugilism, had you’re argument shredded & now you’re prattling on about him allegedly touching some teens arse when he was 14? Try to stay on topic eh? Atlas was more pissed off long term because he missed the Iron Mike gravy train...now...fuck off eh?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It’s not the first time you’ve misread a post since your return. A minor boo-boo, of course, but I’ll always take pleasure in seeing you sulk for days on end after being called out for the jumped-up wordy little fuck that you are. 

Nothing speaks of sulking and rattling more than coming back to quote a post you've already replied to a day earlier. If you've declined that much that you can't say everything you've got to say the first time around, then it's inevitable that anything you've got to add after 24 hours of stewing is going to be fucking awful. Don't waste my time and yours with this amateur fucking shit.

To add to this, endlessly banging on about a point that Goober raised in jest and wasn't even your own original thought, shows what a bottom feeding pathetic excuse of a cunt you've become.

Finally, when all is said and done, even if I did misinterpret it, do you honestly think I'd give a fuck? Or were you expecting me to beg Proper's forgiveness?

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking embarrassment, you redundant old cunt.

• Like 1