CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

4 hours ago, StinkShaft said:

Thankyou for asking. The name is Ernest. I fucking hate Tesco and cunts with unwarranted sense of entitlement.

Well, fuck me. I don't know how I've survived all these years without that information. You're definitely on the spectrum, Ernest. I suspect you're also under the care of the mental health services and have several dubious convictions... 

• Like 2

On 24/11/2020 at 21:49, Eric Cuntman said:

Deliberate punctuation and space bar errors, an attempt to appear working class by using 'aint'...

Fuck off Stickers, you yoghurt knitting, tambourine bothering fucking poof.

Could be. No doubt off his shrivelled bollocks on heavily stamped on peruvian. The man's does more lines than your average Premier League groundsman... 

Edited by Major Cunt
^With Grandmaster Flash's 'White Lines' on repeat

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/11/2020 at 22:54, Frank said:

Ape you can forget Netflix this Christmas. I've got eight episodes over two series and I can't decide whether to put them all out at once or drip-feed them to you fuckwits. I'm sitting in Post now putting together the final edit and I can't get past episode three for laughing... Petruso, my Ukrainian London Rickshaw driver/mobile DJ, absolutely loses his shit going over Blackfriars when I call him Abdul for the umpteenth time. 

Bring it on Fwank.  Netflix are showing the Regency period drama 'Bridgerton', and most of the cast are black. Leading actress Phoebe Dynevor, another cosseting cunt, says the casting reflects modern thinking. Next they will be doing a remake of 'Roots', casting all the slaves as white, and the masters and traders as black. 

Just fuck off. Idris Elbow is a cunt.

Edited by Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bring it on Fwank.  Netflix are showing the Regency period drama 'Bridgerton', and most of the cast are black. Leading actress Phoebe Dynevor, another cosseting cunt, says the casting reflects modern thinking. Next they will be doing a remake of 'Roots', casting all the slaves as white, and the masters and traders as black. 

Just fuck off. Idris Elbow is a cunt.

https://ibb.co/fMYFpRh

more modern thinking....