CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

On 19/11/2020 at 21:11, Insight Or Incite said:

Is this the kind of lazy, half witted content I've joined for. I assume it was poorly crafted by an entitled white Male who has no appreciation for the struggles we face. 

Drop in standard "BLM" accusation for an easy tick. Perhaps you could try a little harder to create some original content, instead of peddling the agenda of Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson.

Iron Mike was a great, torn down by the media because he wasnt a poster boy type. The athletes that conformed and kept quiet I.e. Lewis and Holyfield, were promoted to the top solely because they could be controlled and kept quiet. Mike done more for us than you could possibly understand.

I'm all for an educated minority voice to enrich the Corner, especially when one considers the general substandard of newcomers this year. But – please – get a fucking avatar.

To my knowledge, no one's currently using Colonel Sanders.

Edited by Wolfie

On 19/11/2020 at 20:48, Decimus said:

I've had several dealings with him in a professional capacity, unfortunately. I can confirm that the man is about as intelligent and intimidating as a slow loris, and this is coming from a complete fucking physical coward.

Was he looking for a council abode in the Norfolk area? 

7 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

A wonderful human being...

I don't know if you're a boxing man, Hokes, but I've got two questions for you if you are:

1: Who was the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time?

2: Who was the best pound-for-pound boxer of all time?

3: What was the best fight you've ever seen?

Questions are open to anyone else who has in interest in the sport.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know if you're a boxing man, Hokes, but I've got two questions for you if you are:

1) Rocky Marciano

2) Manny Paquiao

3) Nigel Benn v Gerald McLennan.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

1 Jack Johnson

2 Sugar Ray Robinson

3 Hagler v Hearns. It only lasted 3 rounds but it was the most brutal 3 rounds I've ever seen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1) Rocky Marciano

2) Manny Paquiao

3) Nigel Benn v Gerald McLennan.

1) Got to go with Ali as common and as boring as that answer is. I'd put Foreman and Frazier up there as two of the best of all time and he beat both. Although saying that, Marciano never lost so it'd be a tough call.

2) My head says Floyd Mayweather, but my heart says Sugar Ray Leonard.

3) Micky Ward v Arturo Gatti (1st fight).

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

1) Got to go with Ali as common and as boring as that answer is. I'd put Foreman and Frazier up there as two of the best of all time and he beat both. Although saying that, Marciano never lost so it'd be a tough call.

2) My head says Floyd Mayweather, but my heart says Sugar Ray Leonard.

3) Micky Ward v Arturo Gatti (1st fight).

Sugar Ray Leonard vs Chris Eubank, both at their peak, would've been epic. A display of technical brilliance. 

My pick for a good old fashioned 'guts & Glory' punch up would be: 

Roberto Duran v Nigel Benn.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sugar Ray Leonard vs Chris Eubank, both at their peak, would've been epic. A display of technical brilliance. 

Thomas 'The Hitman' Hearnes v Marvin Hagler, was an epic bout. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m glad someone mentioned Eubank. He may be total wanker but he was tough as old boots in a great era of middle weights

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m glad someone mentioned Eubank. He may be total wanker but he was tough as old boots in a great era of middle weights

Indeed, a lot of people forget what a phenomenal boxer he was, due to him being the black version of Prince George from Blackadder.

That era was fantastic, it was when I first got into boxing as a kid, the old man and I wouldn't bother with any of the heavyweight stuff, we'd focus on all the middleweight bouts. Loved Benn as well, but going against what you'd probably expect, I fucking hated Steve Collins.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, a lot of people forget what a phenomenal boxer he was, due to him being the black version of Prince George from Blackadder.

That era was fantastic, it was when I first got into boxing as a kid, the old man and I wouldn't bother with any of the heavyweight stuff, we'd focus on all the middleweight bouts. Loved Benn as well, but going against what you'd probably expect, I fucking hated Steve Collins.

As a brain dead mick, Collins was worse than any black. If memory serves me right, most of these fights were live on ITV often midweek. 

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a brain dead mick, Collins was worse than any black. If memory serves me right, most of these fights were live on ITV often midweek. 

Indeed, which is ironic as it was easily the best division within boxing at that time. All the big heavyweight, box office shit paled in comparison. I don't know why anyone would have paid to watch wee Mikey Tyson give Big, Brain-dead Franky Bruno a slap when you could have watched the likes of Benn and Eubank for free.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

1. Ali (remarkable when you consider the years when he was at his absolute peak, he was kept inactive.)

2. Ray Robinson.

3. Ali v Frazier 1.

Good posts Deco.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

My old man was a boxing coach. Middleweights and down were the fighters he admired. The middleweight division was always considered the Blue Riband back in the day. No fuckin way Leonard beat Hagler incidentally.