CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m on ‘thin ice’ for disagreeing with you? How the fuck does that work like? Teddy Atlas is a Gobshite and D’Amato never fed Tyson bums. Be nice eh? Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Are you still here you filthy skag head? It's about time you were on your nightly wheel trim stealing round. Fuck off!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

With the greatest respect, this is bollocks. Tyson’s career was never ‘stage managed’ by Cus who simply did not operate like that. He continued to destroy everyone put in front (and way above) him and if anything it was difficult to get an opponent to fight him. He went into a decline after D’Amato, his mentor and father figure died in ‘85 but he was still a monster and became the youngest heavyweight champion in history despite this. He fought all of the best contenders and as I’ve said before, no-one could live with the younger focused Tyson. Michael Spinks, unbeaten, never dropped in his career was bulldozed in 90 seconds including the count. Tyson lunatic lifestyle was what did for him, he was riddled with stds and had been pissed up the night before he fought Douglas in Tokyo and was never the same again. Had D’Amato lived and Don Cunt King had never come along, Tyson would have held onto the title much longer than he did.

His scraps with Ruddock are worth a watch for sheer brutality. Good shout on Tommy Hearns though...now...fuck off.

He was undoubtedly a phenomenal force, especially pre-Douglas, but people are getting wrapped up in the mythology that surrounds him.

Entertaining to watch, but he wouldn't personally be in my top ten. I don't particularly rate Fury, but could you imagine Tyson against him, or most of the modern day heavyweights? He was too small and too light.

Saying that, he'd rip Joshua's jaw off and shit down his throat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was undoubtedly a phenomenal force, especially pre-Douglas, but people are getting wrapped up in the mythology that surrounds him.

Entertaining to watch, but he wouldn't personally be in my top ten. I don't particularly rate Fury, but could you imagine Tyson against him, or most of the modern day heavyweights? He was too small and too light.

Saying that, he'd rip Joshua's jaw off and shit down his throat.

He had perfected peek-a-boo which was perfect for attacking the body of bigger men. Saying that, these guys are giants now. I still think he’d have paralysed Joshua, Wilder & even Klitschko. Fury is a different animal though. He is a natural boxer and moves very well for a giant. I think he’d have a much better chance against a peak Tyson than even Lennox Lewis who had all of the tools but never perfected the ability to box going backwards. Now Herbie Hide...

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

something to do with who sells what on which corner.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panic ye not Panzyboy. You’ll still be able to sell your arse on the corner for the time being. It must be well past its sell by date anyhow. Time to think about retiring it soon? 

56 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m on ‘thin ice’ for disagreeing with you? How the fuck does that work like? Teddy Atlas is a Gobshite and D’Amato never fed Tyson bums. Be nice eh? Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

You're absolutely correct. The worse thing that Tyson did was go with King. That's when the partying started. He never reached his true potential after. By his own admission he was terrified of D' Amato as his standards were so high.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm thinking of resurrecting Bill's snooker thread. Would you be willing to talk us through every frame of the 1984 World Snooker Championship final, you boring fucking cunt?

It's great to see you open up to the board this week.. I'm not the only one to notice how you've matured during your time out. Your recent empathetic posts on mental health and other heartfelt topics is refreshing. However, you can take your boxing chat elsewhere. Final warning.

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's great to see you open up to the board this week.. I'm not the only one to notice how you've matured during your time out. Your recent empathetic posts on mental health and other heartfelt topics is refreshing. However, you can take your boxing chat elsewhere. Final warning.

I will be sending you the decorator’s bill for the kitchen wall. 2 You Tube videos and there’s Margaux everywhere. Bravo sir.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I will be sending you the decorator’s bill for the kitchen wall. 2 You Tube videos and there’s Margaux everywhere. Bravo sir.

Any Frank induced wine stains were scrubbed off my wall five years ago. Have you dug up some new material, or are you watching some of his UK Gold hits that get played on repeat in The Open Corner?

There's only so many times I can watch Del boy fall behind the bar and laugh, and the same goes for Walnut Head.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

This is true, nobody does like a kiss-arse.

I was merely pointing out that anyone who lives in the UK and uses American grammar, spelling or speach, and especially a council gaff dwelling pleb such as Ape. Is obviously a complete cunt of epic proportions. I expect he's also found of using teenage text speak.

He should, in my opinion be publicly flogged skinless in the street by his neighbours, draped over the bonnet of his shitty old car. 

Have a nice day. 

What language are you using here, cretin?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Any Frank induced wine stains were scrubbed off my wall five years ago. Have you dug up some new material, or are you watching some of his UK Gold hits that get played on repeat in The Open Corner?

There's only so many times I can watch Del boy fall behind the bar and laugh, and the same goes for Walnut Head.

I think they’re old. New to a newbie but I must say, I pissed myself laughing. 

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

What made you add the “final warning” bollocks to this drivel?

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC it's not really for me to say, but I think you'll find, in time, that I'm probably the best on here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Couldn't agree more. 'Bucket O' Flids' was his finest work, but that was a long time ago. I suspect that his alter ego Mrs Roops is taking his eye off the ball. He hasn't contributed a valid opinion on any thread during my tenure. Frank's a sad parody of the cunt he used to be. Luring Judge to a fake restaurant with the promise of a slap up meal and theatre tickets was certainly epic. The empty promises of duets with ethnic cabbies is also wearing thin. Only a quality video can save him now, and reestablish his place as a Corner legend. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Couldn't agree more. 'Bucket O' Flids' was his finest work, but that was a long time ago. I suspect that his alter ego Mrs Roops is taking his eye off the ball. He hasn't contributed a valid opinion on any thread during my tenure. Frank's a sad parody of the cunt he used to be. Luring Judge to a fake restaurant with the promise of a slap up meal and theatre tickets was certainly epic. The empty promises of duets with ethnic cabbies is also wearing thin. Only a quality video can save him now, and reestablish his place as a Corner legend. 

The gauntlet is down @Frank

58 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Your contributions are both asinine and crude, peppered with adolescent blundering prose and the crapulous observations of a deformed, gurning imbecile.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

December 2nd... Karaoke Klefticab. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your contributions are both asinine and crude, peppered with adolescent blundering prose and the crapulous observations of deformed, gurning imbecile.

Though I don’t always approve of the content, I must say you have a refined literary style. Do you type with a quill?