CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid cunts who queue up..............to buy a fucking games console.

Cunty BigBollox

What a bunch of fuckwit cunts that queue up just to buy the latest PS5 games console for fuck knows how many £'s, I can't be bothered to look because I just don't fucking care. What's the point of playing exactly the same game as the last one but in higher definition or something, as long as your TV supports it. Bring back the sensible days when people clamoured for Cabbage Patch dolls instead, at least then the kids still had to use their imagination and brains to develop play with these. This fucking PS5 will generate a generation of actual cabbage kids that just want to sit in front of a screen pretending to play at life.

I blame the parents.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This fucking PS5 will generate a generation of actual cabbage kids that just want to sit in front of a screen pretending to play at life.

If it stops the cunts from breeding, it's all good, fuck 'em!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What a bunch of fuckwit cunts that queue up just to buy the latest PS5 games console for fuck knows how many £'s, I can't be bothered to look because I just don't fucking care. What's the point of playing exactly the same game as the last one but in higher definition or something, as long as your TV supports it. Bring back the sensible days when people clamoured for Cabbage Patch dolls instead, at least then the kids still had to use their imagination and brains to develop play with these. This fucking PS5 will generate a generation of actual cabbage kids that just want to sit in front of a screen pretending to play at life.

I blame the parents.

Are these the uber cunts who queue at 11pm for the 9am opening? 

I imagine that between the hours that his electronic tag allows it, Reptyle is outside his local Game Station peering through the window at the shiny new PS5 in the window. No doubt he's on some other forum right now regaling people with how his mate's, postman's, sister's, best friend's kid own ones.

Sinister little stolen valour cunt.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's actually a very versatile unit. CD, DVD, Blu Ray, even a deep fat chip fryer and toasted sandwich maker. Ideal World is selling them for £24.99 with capped postage if you purchase the matching X Box Trouser Press and Steam Cleaner at the same time. Loverrrrly! 

That's the list of prizes on Bullseye.

'stay out of the black and in the red. You get nothing in this game for two in a bed.'

• Like 1

It's like 'Spoilt Bastard' in Viz made sentient.

Kids (apparently) going to throw the motherlode of all wobblies if they don't get precisely the correct console on which to play 'Snuff The Whores in the Dystopian Future (Suffolk Version)'! Parents acquiescing to this madness instead of clipping the little cunts round the ear and giving them a small orange and a bag of balloons and telling them to be bloody grateful!

We're going to hell in a (Super Mario) handcart, I tell thee.