CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edward Snowden to seek Russian citizenship

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

I notice that Edward Snowden is seeking Russian citizenship.  Trump has stated in the past that he would consider a pardon for Snowden.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  

Even if you don't see him as a traitor, the kindest assessment of him is as an absurdly naive idealist whose actions have made it much harder to monitor the murderous groups who want to stage acts of terror in the West.  

Stay in Russia, Edward.  You are definitely not welcome to return.  

On 21/11/2020 at 19:13, Weary&Disgusted said:

I notice that Edward Snowden is seeking Russian citizenship.  Trump has stated in the past that he would consider a pardon for Snowden.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  

Even if you don't see him as a traitor, the kindest assessment of him is as an absurdly naive idealist whose actions have made it much harder to monitor the murderous groups who want to stage acts of terror in the West.  

A traitor to whom? He is a (or was) a US citizen so he would not be returning to the UK .. the most dangerous and naive state in the world is the USA .. 95% of the problems the rest of the world faces comes from the naive and stupid actions of the USA in the middle east when they foolishly aided fruitcake tribal leaders in driving the USSR forces out of Afghanistan.

Strange old, back to front world innit? This reminded of that guy Oleg Smolenski who sneaked out of St Petersburg & shacked up in the wilds of North Wales where he was arrested. Only difference being that headline read ‘Russian to seek Snowdon citizenship.’ Weird or what?

I'd have him in my bubble any time. Loved his film Citizenfour apparently Citizen ChildeHarold is in production but they can't find anybody good looking enough to play me. What's wrong with Russia, their vaccine Sputnik II is 90% while Oxford old boy is 70% efficacy. It is as Frankie Howerd said, why he felt so at home there. Shit hole. 

LOL and please rethink your retirement plan to relocate to sunny Syria. You might end up in a condo with Shamima. 

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd have him in my bubble any time. Loved his film Citizenfour apparently Citizen ChildeHarold is in production but they can't find anybody good looking enough to play me. What's wrong with Russia, their vaccine Sputnik II is 90% while Oxford old boy is 70% efficacy. It is as Frankie Howerd said, why he felt so at home there. Shit hole. 

LOL and please rethink your retirement plan to relocate to sunny Syria. You might end up in a condo with Shamima. 

They've been auditioning for the role to play you and here's the winner.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't think I'm going to make it to retirement age.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A traitor to whom? He is a (or was) a US citizen so he would not be returning to the UK .. the most dangerous and naive state in the world is the USA .. 95% of the problems the rest of the world faces comes from the naive and stupid actions of the USA in the middle east when they foolishly aided fruitcake tribal leaders in driving the USSR forces out of Afghanistan.

Here is my executive summary : he's a twat.  

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Brian Glover either on film or in the ring was a scene stealer. You couldn't keep your eyes off him. 

It comes as no surprise at all that you couldn't keep your eyes off his wobbly lycra-clad Yorkshire bottom, you filthy fucking degenerate poof.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It comes as no surprise at all that you couldn't keep your eyes off his wobbly lycra-clad Yorkshire bottom, you filthy fucking degenerate poof.

I am talking about Kes and his memorablw bout with Les Kellet - yours and everybody's idea of your mean and weird uncle nobody visits or talks about without gobbing first on the floor. 

• 6 months later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted

Ed Snowden has criticised America and the Danish Secret Service for being deeply involved with surveillance on Angela Merkel back in 2014.  Considering he has worked for the NSA and CIA, I can't understand why Snowden is so... stunningly naive in his righteous indignation about this non story.  

Lots of leaders are monitored, even if they are allies, that's just business as usual and being prepared. 

I think Edward must be on the spectrum.  His pronouncements used to make my blood boil, but now... I just find his uncomplicated boyscout view of the world to be almost endearing.  Bless his retarded cotton socks.  

I must be getting old.  

On 31/05/2021 at 19:23, Weary&Disgusted said:

Ed Snowden has criticised America and the Danish Secret Service for being deeply involved with surveillance on Angela Merkel back in 2014.  Considering he has worked for the NSA and CIA, I can't understand why Snowden is so... stunningly naive in his righteous indignation about this non story.  

Lots of leaders are monitored, even if they are allies, that's just business as usual and being prepared. 

I think Edward must be on the spectrum.  His pronouncements used to make my blood boil, but now... I just find his uncomplicated boyscout view of the world to be almost endearing.  Bless his retarded cotton socks.  

I must be getting old.  

He’s got vlads fist up his shitpipe elbow deep and no mistake