Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

I notice that Edward Snowden is seeking Russian citizenship.  Trump has stated in the past that he would consider a pardon for Snowden.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  

Even if you don't see him as a traitor, the kindest assessment of him is as an absurdly naive idealist whose actions have made it much harder to monitor the murderous groups who want to stage acts of terror in the West.  

Stay in Russia, Edward.  You are definitely not welcome to return.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2020 at 19:13, Weary&Disgusted said:

I notice that Edward Snowden is seeking Russian citizenship.  Trump has stated in the past that he would consider a pardon for Snowden.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  

Even if you don't see him as a traitor, the kindest assessment of him is as an absurdly naive idealist whose actions have made it much harder to monitor the murderous groups who want to stage acts of terror in the West.  

Stay in Russia, Edward.  You are definitely not welcome to return.  

A traitor to whom? He is a (or was) a US citizen so he would not be returning to the UK .. the most dangerous and naive state in the world is the USA .. 95% of the problems the rest of the world faces comes from the naive and stupid actions of the USA in the middle east when they foolishly aided fruitcake tribal leaders in driving the USSR forces out of Afghanistan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2020 at 19:13, Weary&Disgusted said:

I notice that Edward Snowden is seeking Russian citizenship.  Trump has stated in the past that he would consider a pardon for Snowden.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  

Even if you don't see him as a traitor, the kindest assessment of him is as an absurdly naive idealist whose actions have made it much harder to monitor the murderous groups who want to stage acts of terror in the West.  

Stay in Russia, Edward.  You are definitely not welcome to return.  

Strange old, back to front world innit? This reminded of that guy Oleg Smolenski who sneaked out of St Petersburg & shacked up in the wilds of North Wales where he was arrested. Only difference being that headline read ‘Russian to seek Snowdon citizenship.’ Weird or what?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2020 at 19:13, Weary&Disgusted said:

I notice that Edward Snowden is seeking Russian citizenship.  Trump has stated in the past that he would consider a pardon for Snowden.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  

Even if you don't see him as a traitor, the kindest assessment of him is as an absurdly naive idealist whose actions have made it much harder to monitor the murderous groups who want to stage acts of terror in the West.  

Stay in Russia, Edward.  You are definitely not welcome to return.  

I'd have him in my bubble any time. Loved his film Citizenfour apparently Citizen ChildeHarold is in production but they can't find anybody good looking enough to play me. What's wrong with Russia, their vaccine Sputnik II is 90% while Oxford old boy is 70% efficacy. It is as Frankie Howerd said, why he felt so at home there. Shit hole. 

LOL and please rethink your retirement plan to relocate to sunny Syria. You might end up in a condo with Shamima. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd have him in my bubble any time. Loved his film Citizenfour apparently Citizen ChildeHarold is in production but they can't find anybody good looking enough to play me. What's wrong with Russia, their vaccine Sputnik II is 90% while Oxford old boy is 70% efficacy. It is as Frankie Howerd said, why he felt so at home there. Shit hole. 

LOL and please rethink your retirement plan to relocate to sunny Syria. You might end up in a condo with Shamima. 

They've been auditioning for the role to play you and here's the winner.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd have him in my bubble any time. Loved his film Citizenfour apparently Citizen ChildeHarold is in production but they can't find anybody good looking enough to play me. What's wrong with Russia, their vaccine Sputnik II is 90% while Oxford old boy is 70% efficacy. It is as Frankie Howerd said, why he felt so at home there. Shit hole. 

LOL and please rethink your retirement plan to relocate to sunny Syria. You might end up in a condo with Shamima. 

I don't think I'm going to make it to retirement age.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A traitor to whom? He is a (or was) a US citizen so he would not be returning to the UK .. the most dangerous and naive state in the world is the USA .. 95% of the problems the rest of the world faces comes from the naive and stupid actions of the USA in the middle east when they foolishly aided fruitcake tribal leaders in driving the USSR forces out of Afghanistan.

Here is my executive summary : he's a twat.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Brian Glover either on film or in the ring was a scene stealer. You couldn't keep your eyes off him. 

It comes as no surprise at all that you couldn't keep your eyes off his wobbly lycra-clad Yorkshire bottom, you filthy fucking degenerate poof.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It comes as no surprise at all that you couldn't keep your eyes off his wobbly lycra-clad Yorkshire bottom, you filthy fucking degenerate poof.

I am talking about Kes and his memorablw bout with Les Kellet - yours and everybody's idea of your mean and weird uncle nobody visits or talks about without gobbing first on the floor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...