CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Abu M Al-Masri has gone to meet his maker with some assistance (probably some helpful Israelis).  This happened in August, but it has taken a while to establish that the victim, at first thought to be an academic named as Habib Dawood was actually a founder member of Al Qaeda.

Al-Masri was reckoned to be the brains behind the 1998 US embassy bombing in Nairobi.  The fact that he was shot exactly 22 years later on the anniversary of the bombing is unlikely to be a coincidence.  

This brightened my day a little when I read it this morning, so I thought I would relay the news on. 

22 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Abu M Al-Masri has gone to meet his maker with some assistance (probably some helpful Israelis).  This happened in August, but it has taken a while to establish that the victim, at first thought to be an academic named as Habib Dawood was actually a founder member of Al Qaeda.

Al-Masri was reckoned to be the brains behind the 1998 US embassy bombing in Nairobi.  The fact that he was shot exactly 22 years later on the anniversary of the bombing is unlikely to be a coincidence.  

This brightened my day a little when I read it this morning, so I thought I would relay the news on. 

WD40 you seem to take a healthy interest in Middle Eastern affairs, pray foresooth, whence does* this pecadillo cometh abouteth?  

(pardon my Shakespeare) 

Edit * doth for does

8 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There seems to be a shift in the sands going on in the Middle East at the moment. It's been reported that the Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu secretly flew the Saudi Arabia yesterday for talks with Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman with a view to normalising relations between the two countries. Even 2 years ago this would have been considered impossible.

With the death of Al-Masri and a series of unexplained explosions at Iran's nuclear facilities a few months back, my guess is that Mossad has been busy taking out the trash for the US and Saudi. It should also be noted that Masri's daughter, who was also killed, was the widow of Osama bin Laden's son Hamza and was alleged to also hold a senior position within Al-Qaeda. This is on top of unconfirmed reports that that its leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri died last month of a severe asthma attack.

These events may be unconnected but I find it strange that the Arabs are now queuing up to make peace with the Israelis after 70 years of threatening to obliterate them. I'd love to know what the fuck it was that Trump offered them to get round the table.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

There seems to be a shift in the sands going on in the Middle East at the moment. It's been reported that Israeli Prime Minister secretly flew the Saudi Arabia yesterday for talks with Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman with a view to normalising relations between the two countries. Even 2 years ago this would have been considered impossible.

With the death of Al-Masri and a series of unexplained explosions at Iran's nuclear facilities a few months back, my guess is that Mossad has been busy taking out the trash for the US and Saudi. It should also be noted that Masri's daughter, who was also killed, was the widow of Osama bin Laden's son Hamza and was alleged to also hold a senior position within Al-Qaeda. This is on top of unconfirmed reports that that its leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri died last month of a severe asthma attack.

These events may be unconnected but I find it strange that the Arabs are now queuing up to make peace with the Israelis after 70 years of threatening to obliterate them. I'd love to know what the fuck it was that Trump offered them to get round the table.

What was her senior position in Al-Qaeda, buying the bourbons for the council of war meetings? 

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

There seems to be a shift in the sands going on in the Middle East at the moment. It's been reported that Israeli Prime Minister secretly flew the Saudi Arabia yesterday for talks with Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman with a view to normalising relations between the two countries. Even 2 years ago this would have been considered impossible.

If I had to guess, they are building up a military block to fuck up Iran; the US is getting a good deal from the camelids in supplying arms to them, while possibly coming to some agreement on fixing oil prices higher which would provide a crutch for us shale and higher income in the Middle East. Qatar left opec over a year ago so it may not participate in the negotiations. Arabs are also keen to attract more foreign investment, which has declined, and get more Jews to fill the overbuilt and often under-utilised facilities. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

WD40 you seem to take a healthy interest in Middle Eastern affairs, pray foresooth, whence does* this pecadillo cometh abouteth?  

(pardon my Shakespeare) 

Edit * doth for does

Well, everyone has to have a hobby.  I'm not clever enough to understand the rules of various sports, but I find the Middle East and its various tribes, history and cultures to be an endless source of fascination.  The Persians and the ancient Arabs had a deep understanding of maths, astronomy and even chemistry even before the Greeks established their empire.  My parents were slightly obsessed with the subject, and passed the bug onto me.  

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

(pardon my Shakespeare) 

Edit * doth for does

Reported

Derailing the thread on first response

Read the rules you dog shit brained prat 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported, as previously. Stick Priti Patel up your arse and leave for 8 hours. Should soften any stool. Even the Turd that is You. 

Fuck off you miserable little weirdo. Do everyone a favour and just fucking kill yourself. I don't give a shit how you do it as long as it's painful.

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Well, everyone has to have a hobby.  I'm not clever enough to understand the rules of various sports, but I find the Middle East and its various tribes, history and cultures to be an endless source of fascination.  The Persians and the ancient Arabs had a deep understanding of maths, astronomy and even chemistry even before the Greeks established their empire.  My parents were slightly obsessed with the subject, and passed the bug onto me.  

The Marsh Arabs in Southern Iraq were an inspiration to Jodie Marsh the glamour model who changed her name to Marsh after performing for them....

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Marsh Arabs in Southern Iraq were an inspiration to Jodie Marsh the glamour model who changed her name to Marsh after performing for them....

Not credible, but amusing in a strangely surreal way.  

"Iran now has more than 12 times the amount of enriched uranium permitted under a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, a global watchdog says."

The BBC is the running dog of US Zionist imperialism. 

What fucking right has the West got to dictate to Iran what it can and can't do to create nuclear parity in the Middle East with a nuclear equiiped Israel?

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Iran now has more than 12 times the amount of enriched uranium permitted under a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, a global watchdog says."

What fucking right has the West got to dictate to Iran what it can and can't do to create nuclear parity in the Middle East with a nuclear equiiped Israel?

The entire membership would like you sent to Iran where you would be chained up in a dungeon to rot, taken out only for your weekly gang rape by the combined guards and inmates buggering squad

lol

fuck off

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Probably because the Supreme leader of Iran is a religious bigot who hates Jews and would regard turning Tel Aviv into nuclear wasteland as the will of Allah.

Israel has nukes because the rest of the Middle East at one time or other has threatened to wipe them off the map. A nuclear deterrent put an end to that. 

12 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Probably because the Supreme leader of Iran is a religious bigot who hates Jews and would regard turning Tel Aviv into nuclear wasteland as the will of Allah.

Israel has nukes because the rest of the Middle East at one time or other has threatened to wipe them off the map. A nuclear deterrent put an end to that. 

So, the next step is a nuclear balance. Nowhere in the world does one country hold sway because it alone has nuclear weapons. If you support that then you would probably support anything.