CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

70% Efficacy

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm 70% near a motorway and can drive my car with 70% efficacy to get there. 

I don't know why Harold, but I picture you driving around wearing a cowboy hat and talking into a cb radio like that fella from Smokey & The Bandit.  Is your car a replica of the "General Lee" from the Dukes of Hazard, right down to the sound effects on the horn ?

18 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't know why Harold, but I picture you driving around wearing a cowboy hat and talking into a cb radio like that fella from Smokey & The Bandit.  Is your car a replica of the "General Lee" from the Dukes of Hazard, right down to the sound effects on the horn ?

I think Burt Reynolds deserves more credit than he is given. Great actor. Great character. Great life. 

On 24/11/2020 at 07:58, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am wary of this Vaccine as it's not as I understand like any other typical vaccine in the way it works. The various vaccines will get signed off as safe and they'll try and make us have it but they can seriously go fuck themselves. 

I am not having some vaccine for something that's unlikely to affect me badly (as I'm in my prime, good looking and a cunt) and also because the long term effects are not known. 

I don't give a damn if it's 107% effective, I'll carry on as normal not wearing a mask and not having the 'vaccine' and if Covid gets me then so be it.

I’ve just heard on radio 4 that as soon is it got out of chinky land the virus mutated into a far more infectious form and hence Asia hasn’t been as badly effected as the rest.

This shit was created in a Chinese lab and designed to kill non chinks and slopes as part of their plan for global domination.

I say we dump a dozen Ebola corpses in every Chinese town and city and see how the cunts like it. Fuck ‘em.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve just heard on radio 4 that as soon is it got out of chinky land the virus mutated into a far more infectious form and hence Asia hasn’t been as badly effected as the rest.

This shit was created in a Chinese lab and designed to kill non chinks and slopes as part of their plan for global domination.

I say we dump a dozen Ebola corpses in every Chinese town and city and see how the cunts like it. Fuck ‘em.

Can't we just nuke them? They would look really funny running around on fire in their pyjamas and pointy hats.

The news people could dub the Benny Hill theme tune over the footage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The ability to see clearly is something you really need to work on inbetween the cocks you work on in the local cottage. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't we just nuke them? They would look really funny running around on fire in their pyjamas and pointy hats.

The news people could dub the Benny Hill theme tune over the footage.

A commendable idea brother Eric but that would not be great for the planet and would piss off the friendly Japs a bit.

A virus like the one from 28 days later would be ideal (Benny Hill music would be more than applicable) and no shortage of volunteers to kill the remaining rabid chinkys. 5.56 and 7.62 are cheap, plentiful and would really be a great team building exercise for the world.

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A commendable idea brother Eric but that would not be great for the planet and would piss off the friendly Japs a bit.

A virus like the one from 28 days later would be ideal (Benny Hill music would be more than applicable) and no shortage of volunteers to kill the remaining rabid chinkys. 5.56 and 7.62 are cheap, plentiful and would really be a great team building exercise for the world.

We could open a 'Sniper School' for white kids.

Blue Peter badge and goodie bag for most clean head shots. The top 10% can be deployed along the cliffs at Dover.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

We could open a 'Sniper School' for white kids.

Blue Peter badge and goodie bag for most clean head shots. The top 10% can be deployed along the cliffs at Dover.

My thinking was to surround China and the other areas we’ve earmarked for cleansing (about 75% of the earth’s surface) with a ring of steel and keep blatting away at every cunt within 500 yards. At CTCRM sniper school the motto is No Skill, No Kill, by disintegrated by GPMG is far more fun

On 24/11/2020 at 06:18, Decimus said:

You really are a complete, student fucking bellend, Harold.

Apart from @Last Cunt Standing who is clearly incredibly biased and a wanker to boot, the vast majority of people on this site despise the very notion of the NHS. Do you watch the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on repeat so you can wank over the Health Servive section? Because your view of it is similarly rose tinted and formed by a myth of supposed exceptionalism that doesn't hold up to historical reality.

It's not fit for purpose, privatise the fucking lot.

I’m sure your next Unison branch meeting will be one for the ages, Decs. I expect a motion of congratulation to the Chancellor is being drafted as we speak for exempting the NHS from a coming public sector pay freeze. Captures the mood of the country perfectly, I’d say. Try not to breathe on the Range Rover paintwork next time you’re passing through the car park at the James Paget, there’s a good clap, er, chap.