Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sugar coated second best spun as success. 

Actually, running about 3rd best right now. Moderna and Pfizer/BioNtech are reporting 90% or better efficacy. 

Having said that, to suggest it's not a success is ridiculous. The Oxford /Astrazeneca vaccine has been developed on a comparative shoestring and cheap and cheerful will be gratefully received by developing countries, despite the possibly less than optimal protection offered. 

What we'll get much depends on what terms our government has reached with the groups. The slight worry is that being part British the government might have oversubscribed to the least effective vaccine. Definitely better than fuck all though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Actually, running about 4th best right now. Moderna, Pfizer/BioNtech and Astrazeneca are all reporting 90% or better efficacy. 

Having said that, to suggest it's not a success is ridiculous. It's been developed on a comparative shoestring and cheap and cheerful will be gratefully received by developing countries, despite the less than optimal protection offered. 

Developing country? In that case it will be simply perfect darling for the average British Joe plonker. Cheers! 

PS I'm off now to get 70% of my shopping. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

70% is, apparently, a very good level of efficacy in a vaccine, and from what I’ve read there is potential for it to be even more effective. Combine that with the reduced cost of manufacture, less stringent storage criteria and the fact those who developed it want everyone to benefit from it, rather than line their pockets, I’d say it was a resounding success. But yet our resident imbecile @ChildeHaroldchooses to post a nom that criticises it. What an absolute wanker

There are several of our members firmly in the turquoise tracksuit and tin foil hat camp who’d happily believe this a a way to inject the entire population of planet earth with some controlling agent. If this is true one would have to believe the dark forces would use this opportunity to cull the spackers and fuckwits, and it doesn’t take a genius to workout the fate of @ChildeHaroldThe Stupid. Fingers crossed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Good day passengers your pilot today had a 70% success rate but he's from Oxford (Cheers!) and replaces your Spanish pilot with 95% success at landing this aircraft (Fucking Dago) as per

British Leyland "Buy British" 

Dunkirk - Victory is Ours! 

Blue Streak - whaaat? 

Comet - world beating jet 

Bletchley - "home" of the computer

Tilting Train - a tilting success! 

Fully electric by 2030 - 9/10 areas have no public electric charging points

Let's not the success cloud our judgement after all it less than half the cost of the others... 

Public Health On The Cheap as usual. And probably privatised delivery with Tory Johnson chumocracy making a fortune out of it. 

 

Having now read the press release, 70% is the average efficacy across two dosing regimes. One of those regimes achieved 90% efficacy, so the less effective one will probably be discarded. 

This puts it on a par with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and completely fucks your argument. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Having now read the press release, 70% is the average efficacy across two dosing regimes. One of those regimes achieved 90% efficacy, so the less effective one will probably be discarded. 

This puts it on a par with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and completely fucks your argument. 

Indeed. With the first two coming in at a miraculous 90% chinky flu killing success, I’d take a rather big pinch of salt as to what the manufacturers tell us. I wonder what’s happened to their share prices...

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Goober said:

Having now read the press release, 70% is the average efficacy across two dosing regimes. One of those regimes achieved 90% efficacy, so the less effective one will probably be discarded. 

This puts it on a par with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and completely fucks your argument. 

Sugaring the bitter pill of truth with statistical nonsense. Hope you get the 70 percenter. Good luck! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There are several of our members firmly in the turquoise tracksuit and tin foil hat camp who’d happily believe this a a way to inject the entire population of planet earth with some controlling agent. If this is true one would have to believe the dark forces would use this opportunity to cull the spackers and fuckwits, and it doesn’t take a genius to workout the fate of @ChildeHaroldThe Stupid. Fingers crossed.

Plonker 30% of the time, Shit Face the other 70%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. With the first two coming in at a miraculous 90% chinky flu killing success, I’d take a rather big pinch of salt as to what the manufacturers tell us. I wonder what’s happened to their share prices...

The Astra Zeneca went down 70% but rallied 95% on more propaganda from HM Gov and Oxford Gravy Train Dribblers. Oxford public school boy undergrads cracking open nouveau Beaujolais and hunting plebs after dark in too hats and full evening dress whilst shouting the old school song of 70% Here We Come! The Old 70% percenter Bullshitters! Blah blah blah. To the tune of George Harrison's "Something" as sung by Shirley Bassey at The Palladium. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sugar coated second best spun as success. 

You really are a complete, student fucking bellend, Harold.

Apart from @Last Cunt Standing who is clearly incredibly biased and a wanker to boot, the vast majority of people on this site despise the very notion of the NHS. Do you watch the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on repeat so you can wank over the Health Servive section? Because your view of it is similarly rose tinted and formed by a myth of supposed exceptionalism that doesn't hold up to historical reality.

It's not fit for purpose, privatise the fucking lot.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Decimus said:

You really are a complete, student fucking bellend, Harold. Apart from @Last Cunt Standing who is clearly incredibly biased, the vast majority of people on this site despise the very notion of the NHS. Do you watch the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on repeat so you can wank over the Health Servive section? Because your view of it is similarly rose tinted and formed by a myth of supposed exceptionalism.

It's not fit for purpose, privatise the fucking lot.

 

I would agree with your remedy Dec, having seen it betray every principle in the book at close hand with a loved hand, if I did not think the alternative would be even worse for many people. In short

I think modern doctors esoecially the young ones come from rich fucking (and a lot are Asian) families without a droo of the milk of human kindness or any empathy with mainstream joe public that passes before them

hospitals today resemble airports in the midst of a terrorist attack rather than calm well organised and clean premises one feels safe in

When I walked out of the hospital  on that sad day where incidentally I had been born decades ago I said for God's fucking saje I'd rather die on the pavement then end up in there. The fucking cunts.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You really are a complete, student fucking bellend, Harold.

Apart from @Last Cunt Standing who is clearly incredibly biased and a wanker to boot, the vast majority of people on this site despise the very notion of the NHS. Do you watch the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on repeat so you can wank over the Health Servive section? Because your view of it is similarly rose tinted and formed by a myth of supposed exceptionalism that doesn't hold up to historical reality.

It's not fit for purpose, privatise the fucking lot.

 

I fucking hate the NHS. They killed my 17 month old granddaughter. She had a heart condition and caught a bug. She went in for treatment and 4 hours later she was dead. 15 fucking medics surrounded her bed and raised her stress levels so much she arrested. 

My sister in law was in hospital and she started having seizures in front of me. I got her on her side to stop her choking and called for the nurse. Well I could have been killed in the fucking stampede. 24 medical staff surrounded her bed. She arrested but thankfully survived. I left five years ago and have never regretted it. And then to top it all you get these cunts doing dance routines for the camera. Maybe people will call me a cunt for saying this but you wont catch me fucking clapping. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I would agree with your remedy Dec, having seen it betray every principle in the book at close hand with a loved hand, if I did not think the alternative would be even worse for many people. In short

I think modern doctors esoecially the young ones come from rich fucking (and a lot are Asian) families without a droo of the milk of human kindness or any empathy with mainstream joe public that passes before them

hospitals today resemble airports in the midst of a terrorist attack rather than calm well organised and clean premises one feels safe in

When I walked out of the hospital  on that sad day where incidentally I had been born decades ago I said for God's fucking saje I'd rather die on the pavement then end up in there. The fucking cunts.

 

The worse are surgeons who come into primary care. Many I've worked with are always complained against by patients who say they have no empathy or bedside manner. The reason is because as surgeons, the patients they see are unconscious. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate the NHS. They killed my 17 month old granddaughter. She had a heart condition and caught a bug. She went in for treatment and 4 hours later she was dead. 15 fucking medics surrounded her bed and raised her stress levels so much she arrested. 

My sister in law was in hospital and she started having seizures in front of me. I got her on her side to stop her choking and called for the nurse. Well I could have been killed in the fucking stampede. 24 medical staff surrounded her bed. She arrested but thankfully survived. I left five years ago and have never regretted it. And then to top it all you get these cunts doing dance routines for the camera. Maybe people will call me a cunt for saying this but you wont catch me fucking clapping. 

It has became soulless and faceless. Chiefs everywhere but there is no purpose to it. Go to a clinical area and you can’t find one person who runs it all ...authority is diffuse... too many disciplines , each with their own hierarchies...added to the fact that most people who work in these places are admin and not clinical.....and they are paid more!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You really are a complete, student fucking bellend, Harold.

Apart from @Last Cunt Standing who is clearly incredibly biased and a wanker to boot, the vast majority of people on this site despise the very notion of the NHS. Do you watch the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on repeat so you can wank over the Health Servive section? Because your view of it is similarly rose tinted and formed by a myth of supposed exceptionalism that doesn't hold up to historical reality.

It's not fit for purpose, privatise the fucking lot.

 

I don’t agree with privatising the fucking lot. If you think the thing is cuntish now, the worse sort of venal money making scammers will be unleashed to have a field day. 
 

The main issue is deluded cunts who think they can run a tax funded service using corporate principles. It is these bastards that have wrecked the ethos of public service and will take healthcare away from the most vulnerable just to line their own filthy and already overfilled pockets. The current CCG”s in England are an absolute cancer, made up of clinicians who have very little knowledge or expertise in the services they commission. 

Having worked 32 years in healthcare, 21 NHS and 11 private, if I needed anything doing that needed more than minor surgery, I wouldn’t touch the private sector. If I want my arse licked and my policy plundered for every unnecessary investigation, the local private is the place that will duly oblige. Many a consultant doing a bit of private in their NHS working hours making a fucking mint.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There are several of our members firmly in the turquoise tracksuit and tin foil hat camp who’d happily believe this a a way to inject the entire population of planet earth with some controlling agent. If this is true one would have to believe the dark forces would use this opportunity to cull the spackers and fuckwits, and it doesn’t take a genius to workout the fate of @ChildeHaroldThe Stupid. Fingers crossed.

I am wary of this Vaccine as it's not as I understand like any other typical vaccine in the way it works. The various vaccines will get signed off as safe and they'll try and make us have it but they can seriously go fuck themselves. 

I am not having some vaccine for something that's unlikely to affect me badly (as I'm in my prime, good looking and a cunt) and also because the long term effects are not known. 

I don't give a damn if it's 107% effective, I'll carry on as normal not wearing a mask and not having the 'vaccine' and if Covid gets me then so be it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am wary of this Vaccine as it's not as I understand like any other typical vaccine in the way it works. The various vaccines will get signed off as safe and they'll try and make us have it but they can seriously go fuck themselves. 

I am not having some vaccine for something that's unlikely to affect me badly (as I'm in my prime, good looking and a cunt) and also because the long term effects are not known. 

I don't give a damn if it's 107% effective, I'll carry on as normal not wearing a mask and not having the 'vaccine' and if Covid gets me then so be it.

 

If you are as healthy as you say you are, you may be infected with out knowing, therefore wandering around spreading the virus to the elderly and infirm, people like franks and withers, keep up the good work. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

If you are as healthy as you say you are, you may be infected with out knowing, therefore wandering around spreading the virus to the elderly and infirm, people like franks and withers, keep up the good work. 

Well when I say healthy I have been on a two day coke and drink bender. Apart from that I think I'm healthy. As for Frank I've not had the pleasure of meeting him yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...