CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesco's new fucking ad

camberwell gypsy

When I want to get really fucking angry, so angry that I punch the shit out of the heavy bag in the garage, I usually go on YouTube and watch that McDonalds ad which I nommed a couple of months back. The sight of that black bloke doing that fliddy dance when he brings the bag of McDonalds offal into the kitchen really gets my BP racing but this fucking disgrace of a commercial beats that.

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I want to get really fucking angry, so angry that I punch the shit out of the heavy bag in the garage, I usually go on YouTube and watch that McDonalds ad which I nommed a couple of months back. The sight of that black bloke doing that fliddy dance when he brings the bag of McDonalds offal into the kitchen really gets my BP racing but this fucking disgrace of a commercial beats that.

Face it, telly advertising is a smorgasbord of cuntery-fuck at the best of times

Throw in Christmas and the social zeitgeist meaning you have to shoehorn in some notionally oppressed group, for fear of being excommunicated from Planet fucking Now and we really are exploring the new tenth circle of Hell currently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's beginning to look a lot like a zombie apocalypse.

The bit where they sidestep to the right is a real piss boiler. And the fucker at the end is as mongy as that cunt in the Asda advert.  Tesco can shove its fucking traffic lights.

On 12/08/2020 at 11:37, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just seen this ad on TV and I don't know what stopped me from putting my foot through the fucking screen. The people's reaction, especially the black guy dancing, shows me what a depressing fucking world we are in. What with the plethora of adverts with cunts wearing surgical masks acting like happy clappy sheep, I can see what the Cuntman means by society being controlled. 

I fucking despair. I really do. 

On 28/04/2018 at 17:18, camberwell gypsy said:

These two ads grip my shit. 

Give the TV adverts a rest, Gyppo.

If they 'grip your shit' so much then don't bother watching the fucking things in the first place.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The bit where they sidestep to the right is a real piss boiler. And the fucker at the end is as mongy as that cunt in the Asda advert.  Tesco can shove its fucking traffic lights.

Ridiculously inaccurate advert, most blacks I’ve seen don’t wear masks. Blacks and scaffolders. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I just saw an article on fb about some tranny called yungblud and that fat scottish gasbag lewis capaldi claiming that they "kept Stella artios afloat" for two years. Never of them have even got the capability for four cans in them, and i do mean four cans of Carling nevermind stella 

7 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I just saw an article on fb about some tranny called yungblud and that fat scottish gasbag lewis capaldi claiming that they "kept Stella artios afloat" for two years. Never of them have even got the capability for four cans in them, and i do mean four cans of Carling nevermind stella 

Sounds like a cunt 

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

I find myself playing PC bingo when the ads are on,this one had all bar a spacker I think.Pink and yellow and brown and white,spacker and slope too,I can sing a rainbow,sing a rainbow sing a LGBT too.

Cunts

I will tell you who started these rainbow multicoloured adverts, Benetton, who else than the french, cunts, each and everyone of them, bar none, especially Withers, he Fucking stinks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I find myself playing PC bingo when the ads are on,this one had all bar a spacker I think.Pink and yellow and brown and white,spacker and slope too,I can sing a rainbow,sing a rainbow sing a LGBT too.

Cunts

UK Gold's advert has a white bloke, a oriental wife and two white/oriental kids. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The country is half black according to this horseshit.

Is Ape from Kingston Jamaica?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goober said:

What the tittyfucking fuck is THAT? 

Polonium trifle, anyone? 

That old son, is the demonstration of what starving your children of attention causes in adult life 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

d4db96c371e4b6424962c5745fdd0e38.jpg

Exterminate! Exterminate! 

Is that a fucking femidarlic? Looks like a tampon from 2026 sent back in time to warn us of whats coming next