CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesco's new fucking ad

camberwell gypsy

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I suggest a new advert showing a single white mum with half a dozen brown kids living off the state with not one of the fathers in sight, a bit of reality would be nice for a change...

The black man arrives home after a hard day hanging around the estate, eating chicken, selling crack and raping 14 year old girls. His gormless white girlfriend greets him with a smile, pats her stomach and says: "I've got a surprise for you!" Cut to split screen, a strip turning blue on a pregnancy tester and the disappearing tail-lights of a 12 year old BMW.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The black man arrives home after a hard day hanging around the estate, eating chicken, selling crack and raping 14 year old girls. His gormless white girlfriend greets him with a smile, pats her stomach and says: "I've got a surprise for you!" Cut to split screen, a strip turning blue on a pregnancy tester and the disappearing tail-lights of a 12 year old BMW.

635 csi? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Certainly not traveling home with the lads in a bedford van singing “fried onion rings” in a tuneful West Indian calypso 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You do realise that Tescos Christmas Adverts have always been a reality check on where the intelligence level of the average British consumer is tracking. Who gives a fuck about John Lewis? The Holy Trinity of Chav Retail:

1 JD Sports

2 Tescos

3 Superdrug

Sports direct? 

55 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, you seen the latest Legal & General t.v advert.  A fucking BLACK man employing a WHITE man, to decorate his sitting room. I was physically sick into my cassoulet.

The ante on all this sort of bollocks has been upped since the lockdown. The race mixing mulatto family has been in vogue for a couple of years. But now things are getting more overtly sinister. Every dopey cunt is always white and when a black person is the leader or superior figure, there is always a white cunt that is toadying or subservient. Also, the very small amount of moslems appearing is always of a neutral and innocuous depiction, they obviously don't want to be responsible for starting a fucking jihad.

These advertising agencies need vilifying. Many of the same cabal are the franchised arm of the ministry of propaganda. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

The ante on all this sort of bollocks has been upped since the lockdown. The race mixing mulatto family has been in vogue for a couple of years. But now things are getting more overtly sinister. Every dopey cunt is always white and when a black person is the leader or superior figure, there is always a white cunt that is toadying or subservient. Also, the very small amount of moslems appearing is always of a neutral and innocuous depiction, they obviously don't want to be responsible for starting a fucking jihad.

These advertising agencies need vilifying. Many of the same cabal are the franchised arm of the ministry of propaganda. 

I see that they've produced a new TV adaptation of 'Jack & The Beanstalk' for Christmas. Can you guess what colour Jack and his mum are?

delete this if you have to, but I am sick and fucking tired of being marginalised, demonised, and societally emasculated to appease a non-indigenous population. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see that they've produced a new TV adaptation of 'Jack & The Beanstalk' for Christmas. Can you guess what colour Jack and his mum are?

delete this if you have to, but I am sick and fucking tired of being marginalised, demonised, and societally emasculated to appease a non-indigenous population. 

There...that’s much better.

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have a look at Funky Pigeons 'upload your own photo' card selection. Every example is of smiling coons. I hope Lenny Henry, and Flabbott are customers, because the cunts won't get another penny from me.