CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

The Taliban have launched a new product which is taking Australia by storm.  Its crystal meth, but organically sourced, so it might appeal to the more discerning user.  

The Taliban have apparently discovered that a plant growing in abundance in the mountains of Afghanistan, Ephreda, can be cooked up to produce ephedrine, which can in turn be processed into meth.  

They have high hopes for large returns on their latest cash crop, although they still manufacture their old standby heroin as well.  

The Taliban claim to be devoutly religious.  Their name translates into something like "Students", meaning students of Islamic texts.  They don't seem to have a problem reconciling their strict religion with their liking for firearms and making money from drugs that bring misery and addiction to their users.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The Taliban have launched a new product which is taking Australia by storm.  Its crystal meth, but organically sourced, so it might appeal to the more discerning user.  

The Taliban have apparently discovered that a plant growing in abundance in the mountains of Afghanistan, Ephreda, can be cooked up to produce ephedrine, which can in turn be processed into meth.  

They have high hopes for large returns on their latest cash crop, although they still manufacture their old standby heroin as well.  

The Taliban claim to be devoutly religious.  Their name translates into something like "Students", meaning students of Islamic texts.  They don't seem to have a problem reconciling their strict religion with their liking for firearms and making money from drugs that bring misery and addiction to their users.  

So religious people are hypocrites? Well I never.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
13 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

So religious people are hypocrites? Well I never.

I know, right ?  Who would a thought it ?

In another news item, a Russian Orthodox priest made the following comment in response to the banning of the Jehovah's Witnesses group :  "...at least they'll stop openly claiming to be a Christian faith, in other words, in the market place of existing Christian confessions this product will no longer be on display".  

Note the use of the terms "product" and "marketplace" in relation to what they see as a competing firm.  You could not make this shit up.  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

In another news item, a Russian Orthodox priest made the following comment in response to the banning of the Jehovah's Witnesses group :  "...at least they'll stop openly claiming to be a Christian faith, in other words, in the market place of existing Christian confessions this product will no longer be on display".  

Note the use of the terms "product" and "marketplace" in relation to what they see as a competing firm.  You could not make this shit up.  

The J. Edgar Hooverists believe in a physical rebirth very similar to mainstream islam.

6 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Calling it by the proper name is absolutely right. All of these faith corporations are just that - businesses making money out of their “consumers”.
In terms of corruption, sleaze and money laundering, their banks would give HSBC a run for their money.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The J. Edgar Hooverists believe in a physical rebirth very similar to mainstream islam.

I have to admit, I'm not aware of that particular faith group, Dawn.  Do adherents dress up in those dark blue coats with "FBI" written on the back, and treat cross dressing as a sacrament to be celebrated on their saviour figure's birthdate ?

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Gosh darned auto correct

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Johnson and Johnson got there first with prescription tranquillisers. Let's hope Biden gives Woody the Big E. Obnoxious little good for nothing never done a days work in his life playboy runt. 

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They may have high hopes for their new industry but the market is very saturated, with every cunt under the sun producing lorry loads of the poison. It all depends on how many cunts each side can throw under the bus to gain their market share or defend the existing one, with Afghans being only a minor nuisance to the other sharks. They are underestimating the competition.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Johnson and Johnson got there first with prescription tranquillisers. Let's hope Biden gives Woody the Big E. Obnoxious little good for nothing never done a days work in his life playboy runt. 

Wha.. ?  Who is Woody ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
28 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

They may have high hopes for their new industry but the market is very saturated, with every cunt under the sun producing lorry loads of the poison. It all depends on how many cunts each side can throw under the bus to gain their market share or defend the existing one, with Afghans being only a minor nuisance to the other sharks. They are underestimating the competition.

Perhaps we can look forward to some "trade disputes" between North Korea and the Stan.  As long as they are killing each other and not real people, I'm not that fussed.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

If it's Johnny Kuffir getting monged off their tits then all's fair in love and Jihad.

anyway if it's a toss up between Johnsons Covid Jackboot or the Dodgy Ayatollah's it's not much of a choice really is it?

I mean the latter do have some lovely great big bushy beards - some of them even on the blokes

I'm sure we can chart a course for a third way eschewing Orwellian disease worship/ purity cults and Narco sharia law... I would personally favour a new national culture based around sex, rock and roll and science fiction B movies.  

On 24/11/2020 at 18:34, Weary&Disgusted said:

Even more of a reason to roam the sky’s above with Apache gunships allowing their lethal  cannons to kill every stinking towel headed cunt that moves. I’d drive the entire population of these pain in the fucking arse cunts into the talibans cave system and lob in a shit load of zyklon B followed by grenades and napalm to make sure. The world will be a better place with these Stone Age cunts 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Even more of a reason to roam the sky’s above with Apache gunships allowing their lethal  cannons to kill every stinking towel headed cunt that moves. I’d drive the entire population of these pain in the fucking arse cunts into the talibans cave system and lob in a shit load of zyklon B followed by grenades and napalm to make sure. The world will be a better place with these Stone Age cunts 

More psycho babbling from the cuckoo in the nest. Even the last sentence is gerbilled. Could thou commit to making some fucking sense when you resurface next time? 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd say they should nuke the entire site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure!