CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Final Moments of Orlando Hall

Hammer of Cunts

How they do things in the US is up to them. Although I'm not really a "string-em-up" sort of bloke; it's very difficut to feel any kind of sympathy for this shit.

Apparently: "Hall was the second black man to be executed by lethal injection on federal death row in recent months." The crudely confected pathos of the reporting is a quite desperate attempt to shoehorn in a bit of liberal social commentary.

Other than their race, I suspect that another thing that they had in common was that they were both fucking murderers.

https://news.sky.com/story/man-killed-by-lethal-injection-in-eighth-federal-execution-under-trump-12137514

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

In Africa blacks hack each other to death with machetes.

In London they stab each other.

Have you seen the physical state of those blobs? Never mind downsizing to knives - I am amazed that they don’t use app based electric carving knives.  Besides, carrying a large machete around London may look somewhat conspicuous, except for Hackney.

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Have you seen the physical state of those blobs? Never mind downsizing to knives - I am amazed that they don’t use app based electric carving knives.  Besides, carrying a large machete around London may look somewhat inconspicuous, except for Hackney.

The excess girth is a natural protection against stab wounds; vital organs are deep within their spherical bodies and an easily concealable blade will not reach them.

It takes a certain level of degeneracy to strike another person with a machete. A tool that slaves were given to chop sugar cane etc and has now been, ironically, imported onto the streets of the UK as an instrument of self-protection? I knew a chap who was attacked with one as he slept (mistaken identity as they were after a local cop who lived next door.) Aside from the hideous wounds to his head, he lost six fingers trying to protect himself. But even a weapon as crude and vile as a machete was no match for the hollow point .38 slugs that were utilised to administer corrective justice by the rozzers, two days later. I loved the colonies, they knew how to put down darkie insurgency and penchant for sub-human violence and behaviour. It’s the only thing these cunts understand.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It takes a certain level of degeneracy to strike another person with a machete. A tool that slaves were given to chop sugar cane etc and has now been, ironically, imported onto the streets of the UK as an instrument of self-protection? I knew a chap who was attacked with one as he slept (mistaken identity as they were after a local cop who lived next door.) Aside from the hideous wounds to his head, he lost six fingers trying to protect himself. But even a weapon as crude and vile as a machete was no match for the hollow point .38 slugs that were utilised to administer corrective justice by the rozzers, two days later. I loved the colonies, they knew how to put down darkie insurgency and penchant for sub-human violence and behaviour. It’s the only thing these cunts understand.

You must relay this to Dawn Butler..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The real issue in the USA is that people are often on death row for 20 years or more, which I suspect rather dampens the effect on would be killers and others.  Mr Hall committed the crime 26 years ago when he was 23 years of age and has thus spent more than half his life in prison being well fed and looked after and living a life of comparative leisure. I cannot see any reason why the time between sentencing and being executed should be drawn out for more than a few months whilst legal niceties are argued about.

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The real issue in the USA is that people are often on death row for 20 years or more, which I suspect rather dampens the effect on would be killers and others.  Mr Hall committed the crime 26 years ago when he was 23 years of age and has thus spent more than half his life in prison being well fed and looked after and living a life of comparative leisure. I cannot see any reason why the time between sentencing and being executed should be drawn out for more than a few months whilst legal niceties are argued about.

How on earth are lawyers and legal ‘professionals’ expected to make an inflated living with such a simplistic and logical system? Hang your head in shame.

On a point of order, unlike this wanky country, there is fuck all ‘leisurely’ about the US prison system. The inmates are utilised as a very cheap labour commodity doing shit work, which is something we could do with the idle junkie cunts here. It’s big business in the States.

9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Erm...obviously not on one fuckin hand WC.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How on earth are lawyers and legal ‘professionals’ expected to make an inflated living with such a simplistic and logical system? Hang your head in shame.

On a point of order, unlike this wanky country, there is fuck all ‘leisurely’ about the US prison system. The inmates are utilised as a very cheap labour commodity doing shit work, which is something we could do with the idle junkie cunts here. It’s big business in the States.

That is true for the ordinary prisoner but those on death row are treated differently, simply allowed to live a life of ease until the actual sentence is carried out.

29 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That is true for the ordinary prisoner but those on death row are treated differently, simply allowed to live a life of ease until the actual sentence is carried out.

I think I’d rather be on a chain gang than sitting in solitary for 21 years. They are too closely monitored to be able to top themselves which is, of course, the biggest single cause of death in the US prison system. Anyway, fuck ‘em.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dianne Abbott or Alison Hammond maybe, she's as big as a house.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eastenders-set-new-mural-artist-dreph_uk_5ef9dc70c5b6acab28448d63

Apparently it's to celebrate the heroism of black women. Although this woman is to remain anonymous. I wonder why?