CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Match Made in Hell

ChildeHarold

Andy Murray recommends Lewis Hamilton for a knighthood. There used to be a precondition for New Years Honours. Paying income tax in the country of your birth and to which you owe everything. Something Hamilton has carefully evaded since achieving the big money. OK if you can live with your conscience. Not OK if you mouth BLM and Equality slogans. Not OK if you want respect. Not OK if you want official recognition. 

OK probably by a Johnson Brexit Tory government that has rewarded its pals during the Covid catastrophe. 

The tone is set at the top. Since 2006 and the Blair WMD lies, through Cameron and May, there hasn't been a shred of straightforward honest decency at any level in the UK and this pair of tikes fit into that really well. 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Andy Murray recommends Lewis Hamilton for a knighthood. There used to be a precondition for New Years Honours. Paying income tax in the country of your birth and to which you owe everything. Something Hamilton has carefully evaded since achieving the big money. OK if you can live with your conscience. Not OK if you mouth BLM and Equality slogans. Not OK if you want respect. Not OK if you want official recognition. 

OK probably by a Johnson Brexit Tory government that has rewarded its pals during the Covid catastrophe. 

The tone is set at the top. Since 2006 and the Blair WMD lies, through Cameron and May, there hasn't been a shred of straightforward honest decency at any level in the UK and this pair of tikes fit into that really well. 

The whole awards system is totally fucked and has been for decades. No doubt Chris Shitty or whatever his name is will get knighted despite totally fucking up everything to do with the handling of the chinky plague.  Hamilton has wanked on about the evils that the establishment sling at his Bro's but will no doubt fall arse over tit to be knighted. If he tells the establishment to shove their award up their jacksy I will then have a modicum of respect for the little cunt. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, I agree with something Harold's said, AND I've given him a "like". The first sign of the Apocalypse.

It might be a sign that the psychiatrist has finally found a combination of drugs for him that give him occasional periods of not being a stupid fucking cunt, and that during such a period he composed the nomination that you felt was deserving of a like. Might be.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It might be a sign that the psychiatrist has finally found a combination of drugs for him that give him occasional periods of not being a stupid fucking cunt, and that during such period he composed the nomination that you felt was deserving of a like. Might be.

Or the meth delivery got delayed.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole awards system is totally fucked and has been for decades. No doubt Chris Shitty or whatever his name is will get knighted despite totally fucking up everything to do with the handling of the chinky plague.  Hamilton has wanked on about the evils that the establishment sling at his Bro's but will no doubt fall arse over tit to be knighted. If he tells the establishment to shove their award up their jacksy I will then have a modicum of respect for the little cunt. 

Capitalism and the Tory class system has successfully subverted genuine success into yet another corrupt enterprise. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dame Vera Lynn deserved her award. Apparently they're going to erect a statue of her. Don't know where, don't know when! 

Here all lockdown 

If they do erect a statue, it will resemble Mighty Joe Young and the plaque will read... 

'Dedicated to Dame Vernita Kgabe Um-Bongo. An inspiration to women of colour.'

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, I agree with something Harold's said, AND I've given him a "like". The first sign of the Apocalypse.

What fucking gets up my nose is the selfish sense of entitlement these sports cunts have for what should be a simple vocation where the honour is to be able to compete and win at the highest level - it is society that should be honoured for creating the circunstances and nurturing of these cunts - and NOT the key that ooens the door to all the the fucking trappings of success. Materialist fucking shits. They fucking rob sport and being human of any idealism. And because of that they've lost their souls may they burn in the 9th pit of hell. 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What fucking gets up my nose is the selfish sense of entitlement these sports cunts have for what should be a simple vocation where the honour is to be able to compete and win at the highest level - it is society that should be honoured for creating the circunstances and nurturing of these cunts - and NOT the key that ooens the door to all the the fucking trappings of success. Materialist fucking shits. They fucking rob sport and being human of any idealism. And because of that they've lost their souls may they burn in the 9th pit of hell. 

And with quite stunning timing, Diego Maradona's dead. I hope they embalm his hand and mount it on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square - that's outsider art for you.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And with quite stunning timing, Diego Maradona's dead. I hope they embalm his hand and mount it on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square - that's outsider art for you.

The hand of DOG. Footage of Maradona shows a pitiable wreck of a man who resembles an extra in Family Guy rather than a sure footed athlete. That's showbiz. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Christ, maybe the stupid tit has twigged that nastiness and vitriol directed at the cunts of the world is essentially what this is about. Some much needed promise being shown.

Pint sized caramac turd Hamilton has had more cuntings here than he’s produced hit rap records, so one more won’t hurt. I genuinely hope he’s burnt to death in his next race, or just perhaps in his own home.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Capitalism and the Tory class system has successfully subverted genuine success into yet another corrupt enterprise. 

Oh dear, back to square one

He would be a hypocrite if he took it.

Like many other ethnics, he makes a career on the side from shitting on the UK plc, saying what an awful intolerant place it is for his tribe. Then when an award is presented, it's a case of we are are all one happy family living in harmony. Our Lenny Henry being a case in point.

Two faced wanker.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect Sadiq would be outbid by Wee Nicola, who would bear the Hand of God like a totem before the next SNP conference, given the veneration poured on the cheating cunt by every spittle-flecked Begbie-esque Celt I’ve ever met. I remember reading somewhere that during the 2002 World Cup in the Far East, more Argentina shirts were sold in Scotland than in Argentina. 

• Like 1