CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Match Made in Hell

ChildeHarold

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I suspect Sadiq would be outbid by Wee Nicola, who would bear the Hand of God like a totem before the next SNP conference, given the veneration poured on the cheating cunt by every spittle-flecked Begbie-esque Celt I’ve ever met. I remember reading somewhere that during the 2002 World Cup in the Far East, more Argentina shirts were sold in Scotland than in Argentina. 

In the world of politics, deceit and professional liars, the hand of Maradona would be regarded as the Ark Of The Covenant. Any party that possesses it will be electorally invincible.

On 25/11/2020 at 14:37, ChildeHarold said:

Andy Murray recommends Lewis Hamilton for a knighthood. There used to be a precondition for New Years Honours. Paying income tax in the country of your birth and to which you owe everything. Something Hamilton has carefully evaded since achieving the big money. OK if you can live with your conscience. Not OK if you mouth BLM and Equality slogans. Not OK if you want respect. Not OK if you want official recognition. 

OK probably by a Johnson Brexit Tory government that has rewarded its pals during the Covid catastrophe. 

The tone is set at the top. Since 2006 and the Blair WMD lies, through Cameron and May, there hasn't been a shred of straightforward honest decency at any level in the UK and this pair of tikes fit into that really well. 

Harold. This is the first comment you've ever made deserving of a 'like', and consequently the first I have awarded in almost 2,500 posts. This begs the question: while I'm not ruling out a faint whiff of plagiarism, why do all of your other comments make you look like a one-eyed Jethro thickster from the wilds of Cornwall? 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Andy Murray recommends Lewis Hamilton for a knighthood. There used to be a precondition for New Years Honours. Paying income tax in the country of your birth and to which you owe everything. Something Hamilton has carefully evaded since achieving the big money. OK if you can live with your conscience. Not OK if you mouth BLM and Equality slogans. Not OK if you want respect. Not OK if you want official recognition. 

OK probably by a Johnson Brexit Tory government that has rewarded its pals during the Covid catastrophe. 

The tone is set at the top. Since 2006 and the Blair WMD lies, through Cameron and May, there hasn't been a shred of straightforward honest decency at any level in the UK and this pair of tikes fit into that really well. 

A Corbyn Government would have spent everything they could before the COVID crisis started.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Harold. This is the first comment you've ever made deserving of a 'like', and consequently the first I have awarded in almost 2,500 posts. This begs the question: while I'm not ruling out a faint whiff of plagiarisation, why do all of your other comments make you look like a one-eyed Jethro thickster from the wilds of Cornwall? 

When you flail away all day on a keyboard like some kind of epileptic spastic, firing out post after post, the laws of probability predict that eventually one won’t read like it was written by a one-eyed Jethro thickster from the wilds of Cornwall. It’s like the monkey/typewriter theorem, but for spackers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

When you flail away all day on a keyboard like some kind of epileptic spastic, firing out post after post, the laws of probability predict that eventually one won’t read like it was written by a one-eyed Jethro thickster from the wilds of Cornwall. It’s like the monkey/typewriter theorem, but for spackers.

May I ask about your avatar? It might be my eyes at this time of day but it looks like a cartoon Simon Weston running a marathon. What’s that about then? 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

May I ask about your avatar? It might be my eyes at this time of day but it looks like a cartoon Simon Weston running a marathon. What’s that about then? 

It's 'The Crack Fox' from The Mighty Boosh. A drug addict fox with syringes for fingers, who lives under a huge pile of binbags in the back garden of 'Nabootique'.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A Corbyn Government would have spent everything they could before the COVID crisis started.

I imagine you are something of a Rishi fan, Punky. Public School educated, fabulously wealthy Tory with a large estate in Yorkshire, who’s managed to convince the more gullible parts of the country he’s not a total prick by wearing a hoodie and doing twenty minutes at Wagamama. I hope you’ll still be impressed when he comes for you and your middle class friends.

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ape’s avatar is what Megan Markle will look like when she reaches the age of our current monarch.

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine you are something of a Rishi fan, Punky. Public School educated, fabulously wealthy Tory with a large estate in Yorkshire, who’s managed to convince the more gullible parts of the country he’s not a total prick by wearing a hoodie and doing twenty minutes at Wagamama. I hope you’ll still be impressed when he comes for you and your middle class friends.

I think he’s great.

Prepare for inflation....the bill is too big for the middle or upper echelons to foot.

Gold,index-linked gilts and global investment trusts are the best hedge.

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I think he’s great.

Prepare for inflation....the bill is too big for the middle or upper echelons to foot.

Gold,index-linked gilts and global investment trusts are the best hedge.

Sunak is going to plunder the Virgin Islands,Jersey, the Cayman Islands etc and financially rape the tax dodging cunts. We're still paying off the last bailout that was needed because those fuckers decided to have a game of roulette with their company assets. There's allegedly 12-15 Trillion stashed in UK tax havens so a one off levy of 5% should cover it. If they don't like it they can fuck off and try their luck with the Chinese who will probably arrest them after a couple of years on corruption charges and take the whole lot before putting them in prison with some smelly Muslims.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Sunak is going to plunder the Virgin Islands,Jersey, the Cayman Islands etc and financially rape the tax dodging cunts. We're still paying off the last bailout that was needed because those fuckers decided to have a game of roulette with their company assets. There's allegedly 12-15 Trillion stashed in UK tax havens so a one off levy of 5% should cover it. If they don't like it they can fuck off and try their luck with the Chinese who will probably arrest them after a couple of years on corruption charges and take the whole lot before putting them in prison with some smelly Muslims.

Is he bollocks. He and his father in law are fabulously wealthy, and I’m sure pay as much tax as they chose to and not a rupee more. He’s very unlikely to turn on his own. Besides, once Big Nige’s Sunlit Uplands arrive, there’ll be no need for tax at all given money will rain from the sky. Or something. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is he bollocks. He and his father in law are fabulously wealthy, and I’m sure pay as much tax as they chose to and not a rupee more. He’s very unlikely to turn on his own. Besides, once Big Nige’s Sunlit Uplands arrive, there’ll be no need for tax at all given money will rain from the sky. Or something. 

Course it will!

Sunak will just go all Thomas Caxton on us and print some more money - can't understand why no nation has ever done this before.

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Looking at the time frame I don't think that would be possible. Anyway, Johnson was quite effulgent in his spending plans. In fact many Tories questioned his credentials. The other thing is it is all borrowed money anyway at the zero interest rates which have ruined large numbers of people and killed the real economy. 

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I suspect Sadiq would be outbid by Wee Nicola, who would bear the Hand of God like a totem before the next SNP conference, given the veneration poured on the cheating cunt by every spittle-flecked Begbie-esque Celt I’ve ever met.

My very first avatar, and the source of my username...

0d4fbe01f71f68c57ff90ffd0d0d4886.jpg

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Possibly the greatest line of cinematic dialogue ever...

'That wee lassie got glassed and nae cunt leaves here 'til we find oot what cunt did it!'

"It was fucking obvious that that cunt wis gonnae fuck some cunt."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

No one here questions Punkers' sexuality. It's blatantly obviously that he's a raging left footer. 

I’ve always found him to be a thorough, erudite gentleman Goobs. He sent me a delightful missive from HMP Shallmarsh recently, thanking me for the craft(y) Victoria Sponge I’d sent him, for sustenance you understand.