CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Match Made in Hell

ChildeHarold

On 25/11/2020 at 22:13, Ape™️ said:

When you flail away all day on a keyboard like some kind of epileptic spastic, firing out post after post, the laws of probability predict that eventually one won’t read like it was written by a one-eyed Jethro thickster from the wilds of Cornwall. It’s like the monkey/typewriter theorem, but for spackers.

If you applied the Monkey/typewriter theorem to spackers, they'd type up a JK Rowling novel in about 10 hours.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yew is just as good and is highly poisonous (all parts) so don't smoke it thinking the rush is a good hash substitute. It's your brain frying. Beware pop pickers. 

Punkers once went to the doctors to ask if the mole on his cock might be cancerous. 

He was told "You need a vet, not a doctor, and that's a coypu, not a mole". 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve always found him to be a thorough, erudite gentleman Goobs. He sent me a delightful missive from HMP Shallmarsh recently, thanking me for the craft(y) Victoria Sponge I’d sent him, for sustenance you understand.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yew is just as good and is highly poisonous (all parts) so don't smoke it thinking the rush is a good hash substitute. It's your brain frying. Beware pop pickers. 

Spackers of the world unite

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you applied the Monkey/typewriter theorem to spackers, they'd type up a JK Rowling novel in about 10 hours.

It's been done, which explains the very existence of the badly written Harry Potter novels.

He was only teacher's pet because was repeatedly bummed by Dumbledore.