CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baroness Sugg

Cunty BigBollox

If Dildo Hard-on didn't offer enough we now have the International Development Minister, Baroness Sugg, throwing a fucking tantrum because Rishi has decided to cut foreign aid. Well fuck off you fucking clueless slag. Forgive the general public for wanting to spend their taxes getting our own country out of the shit before giving any cash to some under developed shit pit I've never even heard of. Oh, and if it means you're out of a job, so fucking what.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If Dildo Hard-on didn't offer enough we now have the International Development Minister, Baroness Sugg, throwing a fucking tantrum because Rishi has decided to cut foreign aid. Well fuck off you fucking clueless slag. Forgive the general public for wanting to spend their taxes getting our own country out of the shit before giving any cash to some under developed shit pit I've never even heard of. Oh, and if it means you're out of a job, so fucking what.

I liked it when we gave Rwanda fuckloads of money to get themselves out of the shit only for the Rwandans to give fuckloads of money to the red scum of North London (arsenal) for shirt sponsorship. 

Marvelous 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I liked it when we gave Rwanda fuckloads of money to get themselves out of the shit only for the Rwandans to give fuckloads of money to the red scum of North London (arsenal) for shirt sponsorship. 

Marvelous 

Speaking as a Spurs fan - I've just cum, contemplating such a compelling vignette

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Baroness can dip into her own pocket and hand over the cash to any cause she deems worthy of money. Bitching about cash being reduced - she can make up the difference. It's easy to spend other people's money; where is her income derived from?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

At the risk of being accused of sexism, she's got nice mumsy tits, so not all bad. Nonetheless, I'd like to see her skin peeled off and then stapled back on, but inside out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Marvelous 

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Good shout Drew. 

One would think after decades of every non shithole country handing over tons of cash every year to the cess pit nations of the world, at least 1 of these backwards backwaters would be a little less shit? But fuck me sideways, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Instead they’ve spent the last 50 cunting years breeding like flies and hacking fuck out of each other. Ethiopia a point in case: population in the 80s around 40 million, now there’s 110 million of the skinny walking foreheaded fuckers and theyre on the brink of another genocidal civil war.

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good shout Drew. 

One would think after decades of every non shithole country handing over tons of cash every year to the cess pit nations of the world, at least 1 of these backwards backwaters would be a little less shit? But fuck me sideways, that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Instead they’ve spent the last 50 cunting years breeding like flies and hacking fuck out of each other. Ethiopia a point in case: population in the 80s around 40 million, now there’s 110 million of the skinny walking foreheaded fuckers and theyre on the brink of another genocidal civil war.

Ethiopia is no longer a poor country. I recommend a good look at the state airline and the redevelopment Addis Airport if you need evidence that every time Bono clicks his fingers, an African Diplomat rubs his fucking hands together. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ethiopia is no longer a poor country. I recommend a good look at the state airline and the redevelopment Addis Airport if you need evidence that every time Bono clicks his fingers, an African Diplomat rubs his fucking hands together. 

So why aren't the brown cunts seeking refugee status fucking off to Ethiopia instead of rocking up at our cliffs?

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That would explain why their military has recently slaughtered 600 cunts in some northern town leaving their bodies to rot in the streets? Fucking savages. I’m guessing all that cash singlehandedly raised by Bonio wasn’t used to by condoms or educate the cunts about population control. 110 fucking million of the bastards and counting 

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Swaps the House of Fun for the House of Lords and puts a frock on to get in? Cockney-pork-pie-hat wearing irrelevant Cunt should mind his own fuckin business.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So why aren't the brown cunts seeking refugee status fucking off to Ethiopia instead of rocking up at our cliffs?

I could just see you with an Ethiopian house boy Drew. You could send the fucker down the co op of a morning for your 6er of kestrel super- they’re used to walking miles for water everyday what with them stupidly building their villages an hours yomp from the nearest fucking river.

If lockdown persists you could always eat him.

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They are seeing the wealth in their own country and know where that money is coming from but are not getting a share of it so they are going to the place where the money comes from iin the belief (often true) that they will get their share.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They are seeing the wealth in their own country and know where that money is coming from but are not getting a share of it so they are going to the place where the money comes from iin the belief (often true) that they will get their share.

There is a similar mentality in Jockland and some other parts of the UK where cunts are convinced that funds are coming from the EU rather than actually from the UK via the EU with £4 in every £10 stripped out by the EU and sent elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2020 at 17:51, Cuntybaws said:

At the risk of being accused of sexism, she's got nice mumsy tits, so not all bad. Nonetheless, I'd like to see her skin peeled off and then stapled back on, but inside out.

Felicity Montagu, as Sue in 'Nighty Night'.

Not a great looking woman. Scrubbed up ok when she wasn't in Partridge mode, but cracking Wally Jumblatts.