CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Boyega

Stubby Pecker

What’s that foul whining I hear you say? It’s just another talent vacuum of an actor (all they do is say stuff other people wrote) banging on at the horrible injustice of our modern world. I reckon these thick cunts watched 12 years a slave and thought it was a documentary set in modern times. It’s also comes to light they can state many incidents of oppression they suffered growing up (but not in Jo’burg in the 80s or South Central LA of course)

My main gripe with mr bow-yey-ga is that when interviewed for another of his shite films he’s promoting his English pronunciation is perfect, yet when crying about that lovely chap Floyd he breaks into pidgin patois the yoof now speak in, whether they be black, white or a bit of both.

He’s also got as much charisma as plank of wood.

Boyega is a useless cunt to be sure, and is unlikely to be taking any leading Shakespearean roles any time soon. He's not the worst token character in Star Wars, though, that dubious honour goes to Kelly Marie Tran (I'm not sure if "Tran" is part of her name, or just a description) who is perhaps even less popular than Jar Jar Binks.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Boyega is a useless cunt to be sure, and is unlikely to be taking any leading Shakespearean roles any time soon. He's not the worst token character in Star Wars, though, that dubious honour goes to Kelly Marie Tran (I'm not sure if "Tran" is part of her name, or just a description) who is perhaps even less popular than Jar Jar Binks.

I’ve taken little interest in these bag of shite Star Wars films- they went to pot when that McGregor cunt tried to mimic Sir Alec and they hired a walking plank to play pre Vader

The one where Han Solo gets killed was crap and the last one was underwhelming/dog shit.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve taken little interest in these bag of shite Star Wars films- they went to pot when that McGregor cunt tried to mimic Sir Alec and they hired a walking plank to play pre Vader

The one where Han Solo gets killed was crap and the last one was underwhelming/dog shit.

Oh, even the first one was shite, and it went rapidly downhill from there. As Sheldon Cooper said, when asked for his opinion in what order the various films should be watched, "I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended."

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is he the black cunt out of 'Pacific Rim 2'? What a stupid fucking idea...

'Earths cities are under attack from big Godzilla cunts!' 

'Shall we launch some jet fighters and kill the big Godzilla cunts with some missiles?'

'No. let's spend tens of billions building big robots to have punch ups with the big Godzilla cunts.'

Fucking shite.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Shall we launch some jet fighters and kill the big Godzilla cunts with some missiles?'

'No. let's spend tens of billions building big robots to have punch ups with the big Godzilla cunts.'

Fucking shite.

The only cunts who are interested in this sort of film all look like 'spud gun' from Bottom 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking shite.

Agreed - an utterly absurd film. Let’s also, instead of having a cockpit where the “pilot” is strapped in to a chair with all controls easily to hand, have him standing in some massive control area, wrestling with massive levers and shit. absolute load of wank.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This encyclopedic knowledge of Star Wars characters leads me to think you may have encountered Katana Keith in real life at some dubious comic-con.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

The braindead cunt moaned like fuck about there not being enough "black representaion" in the star wars franchise, for a start its a galaxy millions of miles away and secondly darth vader is literally as black as forest whittakers neck and is the main character. Looks like poor old John's next appearance will be hackney hmv sales counter. 

Ya can kinda see his point though..he was the pointman for some brand of male grooming products and was given the chance to make a short film about himself enjoying the product..however when the chinee commissars saw it was filled with John and lots of ethnic types on bicycles n fist bumps ina place called peckham they rewrote it and filled it with Chinese people instead.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 02/12/2020 at 21:40, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The braindead cunt moaned like fuck about there not being enough "black representaion" in the star wars franchise, for a start its a galaxy millions of miles away and secondly darth vader is literally as black as forest whittakers neck and is the main character. Looks like poor old John's next appearance will be hackney hmv sales counter. 

Don't blacken the recently late great Dave Prowse of The Borough Southwark. 

You caaaaant!