CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Again, a transparent attempt to cause discord. I've happily taken him on before and I think you'll recall the opposite of what you have surmised happened when I did. He's been warned this time round and I'll leave it there unless I'm further provoked

It'll be me who decides who I take on and when, not you, you greasy fucking weasel.

Bullshit!.. I don't miss a single post on here. Show me where you've taken him on and walked away not looking foolish. Go on.. show me.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Again, a transparent attempt to cause discord. I've happily taken him on before and I think you'll recall the opposite of what you have surmised happened when I did. He's been warned this time round and I'll leave it there unless I'm further provoked

It'll be me who decides who I take on and when, not you, you greasy fucking weasel.

Ever read the Five Laws of Kleftiko? No. Me neither. Though I'm told It's basically a shite version of the '48 Laws of Power'. It explains the swarthy toads complete Corner ethos, and is littered with useful insults like idiot, thickster, marvelous. It's available at most bargain bookstores, but critics generally agree it's best use is toilet paper during a pandemic...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bullshit!.. I don't miss a single post on here. Show me where you've taken him on and walked away not looking foolish. Go on.. show me.

Franco, is the position of the fist in your avatar a desperate attempt to hide a cleft palette? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Again, you're about as transparent as the liver spotted skin on your old, bald fucking head. 

Find another angle, you tedious has-been.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Again, you're about as transparent as the liver spotted skin on your old, bald fucking head. 

Find another angle, you tedious has-been.

Exactly. He's fucked you over every time. You've only got to look at the most recent correspondence between you both. His 'Lighten up' to my 'a brighter man' was nothing short of genius. 

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Franco, is the position of the fist in your avatar a desperate attempt to hide a cleft palette? 

Major, does it ever seem like you're sometimes talking to the wall? You're way, way out of your depth.

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ever read the Five Laws of Kleftiko? No. Me neither. Though I'm told It's basically a shite version of the '48 Laws of Power'. It explains the swarthy toads complete Corner ethos, and is littered with useful insults like idiot, thickster, marvelous. It's available at most bargain bookstores, but critics generally agree it's best use is toilet paper during a pandemic...

It's almost sad watching him flail around under the impression that he can play people like a fiddle. Give him his due, he could orchestrate some spectacular meltdowns when the strings he were pulling belonged to paranoid schizophrenics such as Jazz.

Look at him now, though, a man approaching his autumn years wasting his Sunday afternoon desperately trying to pull something out of the hat. Pathetic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's almost sad watching him flail around under the impression that he can play people like a fiddle. Give him his due, he could orchestrate some spectacular meltdowns when the strings he were pulling belonged to paranoid schizophrenics such as Jazz.

Look at him now, though, a man approaching his autumn years wasting his Sunday afternoon desperately trying to pull something out of the hat. Pathetic.

I’m probably best ignored, decs. How’s you’re Sunday been so far? 

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m probably best ignored, decs. How’s you’re Sunday been so far? 

I'm in my shed, I've got an elaborate train set that includes items collected by multiple generations of the Decimus family. My father and two brothers are on zoom and we're discussing going four ways on purchasing a rare collector's item that has just been put up for sale.

Do you like trains?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm in my shed, I've got an elaborate train set that includes items collected by multiple generations of the Decimus family. My father and two brothers are on zoom and we're discussing going four ways on purchasing a rare collectors item that has just been put up for sale.

Do you like trains?

Cock Piss Kleftiko

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Major, does it ever seem like you're sometimes talking to the wall? You're way, way out of your depth.

Semantics, Franco. Considering your post to like ratio has gone down quicker than the General Belgrano. I'd suggest you cobble together one of those much hyped videos and start entertaining again... 

Your days of living off past glories are wearing thinner than your hairline. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'your'.

Did you inherit your wealth, Frank?

Judging by the look of Frank's old man, the only things that he inherited from him are roll-up burns to the back of his hands and severe daddy issues that manifests as a Peter Panesque refusal to grow up and stop dressing like a 12 year old boy.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm in my shed, I've got an elaborate train set that includes items collected by multiple generations of the Decimus family. My father and two brothers are on zoom and we're discussing going four ways on purchasing a rare collector's item that has just been put up for sale.

Do you like trains?

No further questions. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He does it deliberately, same as 'they'll' instead of 'there'll'.

The peculiar cunt will be wetting himself with delight that you pointed it out.

He does, just like when he hilariously quotes the wrong person. He'll be posting videos of him breaking wind and slipping over on banana skins next.

What a fucking useless Pasquale cunt.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you like trains?

He was a fan of the old slam door rolling stock. Where the privacy of the first class compartments ensured many a random back-scuttling encounter.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you channeling @Wizardsleeve? Spookily reminiscent.

Spot on. I couldn't have made that post more Wizz authored if I'd tried. Another cunt that's disappeared who used to make me chuckle. His hatred of Punkers, Frank and Roops. His most endearing quality though was pretending he wasn't a septic. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Spot on. I couldn't have made that post more Wizz authored if I'd tried. Another cunt that's disappeared who used to make me chuckle. His hatred of Punkers, Frank and Roops. His most endearing quality though was pretending he wasn't a septic. 

Indeed, I can picture the dead-dadded cunt driving around rural Oxfordshire in his Hummer, his old man's body tied to the roof rack. Trying to fit in with his atrocious Dick Van Dyke accent whilst simultaneously wearing a 10-gallon hat and stars and stripes chaps.

• Like 5