CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You have gone crying to Admin not me .. please tell me what I have supposed to have done .. you mentioned facebook earlier?

You're a fine one to talk when it comes to 'gone crying to admin', Pen, which you've done on more occasions than I care to remember. The fact you keep changing your moniker and avatar is indicative of the confrontations you have, often involving admin, which you are then forced to escape from through creating new identities.

For example, just last week, all comments about your big cock were removed from this very thread, in which I was not alone when others pointed out theirs had also been erased. Just a short while before this, you were seen using personal messenger.

I vaguely once recall referring to you as a 'pedigree dog' or similar, and though fairly innocuous (and actually a compliment), was removed after I noticed you had again been using the messenger facility shortly beforehand. I then received an 'abusive behaviour' warning from The Vulcan.

The only thing more abundant than your snake-like grassing is your abundant hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're a fine one to talk when it comes to 'gone crying to admin', Pen, which you've done on more occasions than I care to remember. The fact you keep changing your moniker and avatar is indicative of the confrontations you have, often involving admin, which you are then forced to escape from through creating new identities.

For example, just last week, all comments about your big cock were removed from this very thread, in which I was not alone when others pointed out theirs had also been erased. Just a short while before this, you were seen using personal messenger.

I vaguely once recall referring to you as a 'pedigree dog' or similar, and though fairly innocuous (and actually a compliment), was removed after I noticed you had again been using the messenger facility shortly beforehand. I then received an 'abusive behaviour' warning from The Vulcan.

The only thing more abundant than your snake-like grassing is your abundant hypocrisy.

I. e he works the system. God knows what his claim for Universal Credit looks like! 

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you hacked @Eric Cuntman’s inbox, dickhead? Failing that, the PM function is officially fucked and of no use anymore or are we to assume that a PM to certain individuals really is a message to all of his little mates. You are a self confessed post adulterer, are we to assume that you can now access other member’s inboxes too? You’re sad enough to spend your life trying you warped limited cunt. Fuck off, embarrassment.

DC, you there? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah-fucking-men to this. Pen should have a “powered by Frank” sticker on its forehead.

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You greasy oily little arse kissing fucker. I see it's still kicking off on here, and obviously it's your fault. For being the snivelling @Decimus following and ring piece sniffing weasel you are. Followed by @Ape™️ of course, who's the typical dumb fat kid who needs a bit of protection. 

About time you shuffled off to your door mans job isnt it. Cunt.

Have a nice day. 🙂 

Who are you?

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I do get the impression that, that is your game.

Pen, your games mentioning random fucking place names that no cunt apart from Dr Beeching* has ever heard of. 

*employed by the government in the 60's to strip away one third of the country's train stations, and making travel by train an almost Third Reich experience bar the free fair. 

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Mate, playing the PM game after I PM'd Eric, and then I PM'd myself having a wank and then he said what so-and-so said in their PM mate, ner ner ner...'  oh shut up you self-important boring fucking Scouse bumcloth. Honestly, it's your modesty that gets me:

'I have respect for some seniors on here who smelled promise and PM’d me in my early weeks'

'I got to number two on the leader board due to pure talent which in my unsupported case it was.'

'I was meant to meet Chet one time. He died 2 days after standing our group up....wasn’t personal. Stunning choice Francinettissimo.'

I'm beginning to sense you may yet prove me correct:

If I post on the 1st of Feb, will you kill yourself and PM me the video, my little canine friend?

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

hahaha, you predictable little wanker. On the back foot now i see. 

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So rattled the cunt’s changed his avatar to his profile pic. 

You pair of hotshots have certainly got @Decimus and myself on the run....

Looks like we're done for here Decs. Maybe 'isacunt' will have us?

Fucking hell. I've been off site for 48 hours and I come back to this. TBH, after reading two pages I couldn't be bothered when I realised there was another six pages of tedium to peruse. Nothing worse than trolling fantasists going head to head with the usual bunch of paranoid divas who's lives are incomplete if there is no one to beat over the head with a stick. @Frank and @Decimus, you are both off site for four days for Rule 12 violations. Both of you should know better.