CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You have to face it Decco .. you are just a 16 hours a week part timer .. the council offices are full of them.

Oh yes, I forgot that on the huge list of menial jobs you've done, post room monkey at a council is on your CV from 20 years ago. How can I argue with such an in-depth knowledge of the workings of local government?

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh yes, I forgot that on the huge list of menial jobs you've done, post room monkey at a council is on your CV from 20 years ago. How can I argue with such an in-depth knowledge of the workings of local government?

You fucking idiot.

Decco lower management on local councils is usually filled with cunt who could not actually do a proper job, cunts incapable of working on the front-line. Anything from incompetent fuckwits, bad-temperedcunts who lose it to cunts who are to dangerous to leave on the front line .. they don't seem to sack them they just sideline them into lower management .. The railway is the same and I will bet that the NHS is filled with former doctors who were not up to the job sitting behind desks giving orders to cunts who can do the job. You will be one of these .. A key indicator is that they slide into these jobs at a fairly early age. Yes you might get that big pension but you will have a long time to wait and you will more than likely have burst a blood vessel long before then.

Have a nice day :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Decco lower management on local councils is usually filled with cunt who could not actually do a proper job, cunts incapable of working on the front-line. Anything from incompetent fuckwits, bad-temperedcunts who lose it to cunts who are to dangerous to leave on the front line .. they don't seem to sack them they just sideline them into lower management .. The railway is the same and I will bet that the NHS is filled with former doctors who were not up to the job sitting behind desks giving orders to cunts who can do the job. You will be one of these .. A key indicator is that they slide into these jobs at a fairly early age. Yes you might get that big pension but you will have a long time to wait and you will more than likely have burst a blood vessel long before then.

Have a nice day :)

Pen, you're like every embittered, low-level grunt I've ever encountered. The same old tired stereotypes could probably be heard when the pyramids were being built "Old Akhenaten just shuffles papyrus all day, what does he know about the fucking "day job". 

The ticket stamping, envelope sealing, useless cunts of the world, such as yourself, always imagine they know how things could be done better, but have absolutely no idea about the realities and constraints of management.

Stick to subjects you're actually qualified to comment on, like which charity shops have the best selection of size 12 stilletos and knickers baggy enough to stash a nine inch cock in.

Have a nice day 🙂

• Like 1

On 05/12/2020 at 19:44, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55111474

Apparently a number of Millwall fans booed when the players took the knee before their game against Derby County this afternoon. Now I agree, it was out of order but what I dont agree with is the comment from Homes under the Hammer star and ex ropey footballer Dion Dublin's comments that "If you dont agree with taking the knee, then you're racist". No Dion, not so. Many people dont want to do this but agree that black lives matter. Saying everyones racist for not doing it is eroding peoples right to choose. Unless you agree with forcing people to do something that they're uncomfortable with.

Ooh does that make me a racist now? Fuck you.

You know what you are so take care of you. Cunt. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Pen, you're like every embittered, low-level grunt I've ever encountered. The same old tired stereotypes could probably be heard when the pyramids were being built "Old Akhenaten just shuffles papyrus all day, what does he know about the fucking "day job". 

The ticket stamping, envelope sealing, useless cunts of the world, such as yourself, always imagine they know how things could be done better, but have absolutely no idea about the realities and constraints of management.

Stick to subjects you're actually qualified to comment on, like which charity shops have the best selection of size 12 stilletos and knickers baggy enough to stash a nine inch cock in.

Have a nice day 🙂

It's sheer envy, Dec's. You've gotta remember Pen's greatest contribution to humanity was catching fair dodgers on the Great Western Line. Most rail staff with even a modicum of ambition transfer to a guard, and then pursue their goal as a train driver.

Earning 40k a year while sitting on their fat arses completely isolated, then slowly drifting into morose alcoholism after a few platform jumpers hit the windscreen. It sounds like a dream to me, but Unfortunately I'd never pass their stringent urine tests... 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's sheer envy, Dec's. You've gotta remember Pen's greatest contribution to humanity was catching fair dodgers on the Great Western Line. Most rail staff with even a modicum of ambition transfer to a guard, and then pursue their goal as a train driver.

Earning 40k a year while sitting on their fat arses completely isolated, then slowly drifting into morose alcoholism after a few platform jumpers hit the windscreen. It sounds like a dream to me, but Unfortunately I'd never pass their stringent urine tests... 

There was a comedy film made where if a train driver has three 'jumpers' in their career they can retire on full pension. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have a nice day 🙂

But you've blocked me Decco ;)

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You talk about it then. If it makes you happy 

My view (IMHO humble bumble) is that the Millwall fan base has always been drawn from a stranded white gene pool left behind by the changes (immigrations) in London and closure of many of the local trades, industries (like Mollins) and the docks. The real white working class of Bermondsey etc. died out or moved out decades ago and would, whatever their personal views, never demeaned themselves with that overt racism. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a comedy film made where if a train driver has three 'jumpers' in their career they can retire on full pension. 

I believe that's actually a fact, well it used to be. I used to drink with a tube driver who'd had 2 jumpers under his wheels. The geezer was absolutely traumatised by the incidents, and his chosen medication was double brandy's and diazepam. He actually said to me one more suicide and I'm pensioned off...

@Dawn Chorus  would probably know more. 

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

you are behind the fucking times...it’s up to 60k with overtime

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I think there was a point where at least six other members had you blocked, Pen. The only one who hasn't relented as far as I'm aware is @PANZER MURPHY

I blocked it, but in the spirit of good will to all men/trannys at Christmas I relented. It was probably the concoction of my brothers 7.5% cider, xanax, and a few lines of bugle. Not the shit gear Stickers shovels up crumbling septum either. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I blocked it, but in the spirit of good will to all men/trannys at Christmas I relented. It was probably the concoction of my brothers 7.5% cider, xanax, and a few lines of bugle. Not the shit gear Stickers shovels up crumbling septum either. 

You fucking lightweight!

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

My view (IMHO humble bumble) is that the Millwall fan base has always been drawn from a stranded white gene pool left behind by the changes (immigrations) in London and closure of many of the local trades, industries (like Mollins) and the docks. The real white working class of Bermondsey etc. died out or moved out decades ago and would, whatever their personal views, never demeaned themselves with that overt racism. 

You clearly never went to the old Den back in the 70s then? 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I believe that's actually a fact, well it used to be. I used to drink with a tube driver who'd had 2 jumpers under his wheels. The geezer was absolutely traumatised by the incidents, and his chosen medication was double brandy's and diazepam. He actually said to me one more suicide and I'm pensioned off...

I'm racking my brains (careful now), to remember who was in it. If I can Remember I can work out what the film was called. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Yes .. happy memories .. every time you met a train driver you had met before the conversation would drift around to you asking how many "notches" he had on his gun. One driver proudly told me that he had done a murder .. he had run over a man who had been tied to the track, another driver told me that he had killed four people in one hit.

• Like 1