CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC Covid vaccine rollout

cuntspotter

Fuck off....just fuck off. How to make a fucking meal out of fuck all, or what? (My old mum could learn a lesson or two) . Last night, we were treated to the site of a chubby woman in a floral summer dress (stock footage perhaps?) walking through the door of some kind of store room carrying a smallish box with the same care as if it contained nitro glycerine. It was accompanied by a hushed commentary full of reverence and awe about how said box contained the “life saving” vaccine. She could have been carrying a turd for all we knew..what bollocks! This morning we are being regaled with footage of nursing staff shoving needles into everything that moves along with commentary where everyone is congratulating each other.  I wonder when I will receive my invitation..... when I do , it’ll probably be for the euthansia clinic.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck off....just fuck off. How to make a fucking meal out of fuck all, or what? (My old mum could learn a lesson or two) . Last night, we were treated to the site of a chubby woman in a floral summer dress (stock footage perhaps?) walking through the door of some kind of store room carrying a smallish box with the same care as if it contained nitro glycerine. It was accompanied by a hushed commentary full of reverence and awe about how said box contained the “life saving” vaccine. She could have been carrying a turd for all we knew..what bollocks! This morning we are being regaled with footage of nursing staff shoving needles into everything that moves along with commentary where everyone is congratulating each other.  I wonder when I will receive my invitation..... when I do , it’ll probably be for the euthansia clinic.

I wish we actually had those. 
But being still of medieval mind set, the law will keep you in pain till your last breath. Start saving Spotto, Switzerland is only a flight away. 

There is a bit of political mileage in this and an attempt at jingoism. Other EU countries will not be approving the use of this vaccine, manufactured in Belgium and Germany, until January 2021. The EU regulation 174 has allowed the MRHA to approve its use here. No other country has used the emergency provision of this regulation.

I look forward to my two doses and a bigger pair of tits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

There is a bit of political mileage in this and an attempt at jingoism. Other EU countries will not be approving the use of this vaccine, manufactured in Belgium and Germany, until January 2021. The EU regulation 174 has allowed the MRHA to approve its use here. No other country has used the emergency provision of this regulation.

And a higher voice.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Nothing suspicious here. The EU country that has handled this pandemic less competently than any other, with a global death per capita higher than anywhere is now a ‘world leader’ and ahead of everyone in dishing the vaccine out? Yeah, fuckin right. Utter bollocks. I hope every cunt that takes it grows a barbed wire megacock , superpowers and an uncontrollable lust for violent anal sex with Tory politicians. It may straighten that cunt Groves’ gurning face out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I suspect the 80+ age group are being used as trial Guinea Pigs before the two reptilian Royals are jabbed. They will be more closely monitored than the price of oil so Elizabeth and Philip's risk level is reduced to zero. 

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

If it’s a bigger pair of tits you seek, you’ll be hard pushed to do better than @Frank and @Witheredscrote. A pair of massive fucking tits.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nothing suspicious here. The EU country that has handled this pandemic less competently than any other, with a global death per capita higher than anywhere is now a ‘world leader’ and ahead of everyone in dishing the vaccine out? Yeah, fuckin right. Utter bollocks. I hope every cunt that takes it grows a barbed wire megacock , superpowers and an uncontrollable lust for violent anal sex with Tory politicians. It may straighten that cunt Groves’ gurning face out.

DC, you have just leaked the plot for the sequel to 28 Days Later !  You will never work in Hollywood again...

14 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Maybe tonight they’ll do a slot on Pfizers out of court settlement in 2009 in Nigeria, when they paid out 163 million dollars for their malfeasance during a meningitis outbreak in 1996, when they experimented on hundreds of children with a drug called Trovan, which had not been approved for use anywhere in the world. This drug was in the very early stages of development. 11 kids died and hundreds more were irreparably damaged. The Pfizer team were lucky to get out of the country alive.   Roll up your sleeves and form an orderly queue folks.

Pfizer have paid out more than 5 BILLION dollars settling  litigation cases against them in recent times. The people of Finland will not be queuing up for the Pfizer Covid vaccine in a hurry if their Pfizer Swine Flu vaccine experience is anything to go by. Look it up if anyone is interested. Still, that’s irrelevant now as Boris has given Pfizer immunity from any legal action if problems occur in the future with the Covid jab.

Roll up your sleeves you fucking sheep. You won’t feel a thing. (Ever again).