CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC Covid vaccine rollout

cuntspotter

On 08/12/2020 at 14:16, The Beast said:

There is a bit of political mileage in this and an attempt at jingoism. Other EU countries will not be approving the use of this vaccine, manufactured in Belgium and Germany, until January 2021. The EU regulation 174 has allowed the MRHA to approve its use here. No other country has used the emergency provision of this regulation.

I look forward to my two doses and a bigger pair of tits.

If you're sporting a pair bigger that DD, you can look forward to a visit from me an' all

16 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

Eric, in fact I think the stupid homo-vacuous cunt already experiences a big black cock several times a week and he pays for it.

Spot on Trump-Bacon, you're an astute cunt. Have you ever considered a career in wanking off newts, I'm looking for an apprentice? 

On 08/12/2020 at 23:27, King Billy said:

Pfizer have paid out more than 5 BILLION dollars settling  litigation cases against them in recent times. The people of Finland will not be queuing up for the Pfizer Covid vaccine in a hurry if their Pfizer Swine Flu vaccine experience is anything to go by. Look it up if anyone is interested. Still, that’s irrelevant now as Boris has given Pfizer immunity from any legal action if problems occur in the future with the Covid jab.

Roll up your sleeves you fucking sheep. You won’t feel a thing. (Ever again).

Selective perception . millions of people had the swine flu vaccine in this country...they were ok. Mind you, that was another “pandemic” that never was.

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Selective perception . millions of people had the swine flu vaccine in this country...they were ok. Mind you, that was another “pandemic” that never was.

It is not just the BBC pushing it at us, it is being pushed by all the media including arsebook .. I am getting more and more inclined to decline the offer of a jab (when the offer comes) .. I will stick to having the needle pushed into my eye every couple of months.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
32 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It is not just the BBC pushing it at us, it is being pushed by all the media including arsebook .. I am getting more and more inclined to decline the offer of a jab (when the offer comes) .. I will stick to having the needle pushed into my eye every couple of months.

I'm probably going to regret asking, but why do you have a regular injection into your eye ?  Sounds a bit scary.

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm probably going to regret asking, but why do you have a regular injection into your eye ?  Sounds a bit scary.

A bleed on the retina .. probably caused when I had cataract surgery back in 2016 .. they cannot laser it so they have to give me an injection in it every couple months .. better than going blind.

48 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My view is that it is a personal choice. Fuck all to do with anyone else.....at any rate it is an interesting dilemma..Darwinism writ large. If half the population don’t want it..then the rest will be sorted out quickly. If most have it then it won’t matter about the rest..there will be a big enough buffer..if it doesn't work then it is literally survival of the fittest. Move on everyone...nothing to see here!

15 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A bleed on the retina .. probably caused when I had cataract surgery back in 2016 .. they cannot laser it so they have to give me an injection in it every couple months .. better than going blind.

Or that Nigerian woman just enjoys stabbing you in the eye. Stabbing is part of her culture.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
24 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ouch.  Yes, definitely.  

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bullshit. Never happened 

On 09/12/2020 at 19:06, BuggerLugs said:

Depends, how long is the tenure? 

I’m not sure you’re up to it old bean. Long hours, little pay and being 100% sober is a must