CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Little fat ugly talent-vacuum exits stage left.

Dyslexic cnut

Number four global newsworthy story for the Beeb yesterday was that this vocally-challenged,tubby munter millionairess has been forced to leave this seminally talented ‘musical’ ensemble. The nation now weeps and the fear is that it could result in the ‘band’s’ demise.

How the fuck are we all going to cope with this devastating news? It’s being compared to the Beatle’s break up, but surely it’s going to be far more traumatising for the nation....musically? Never mind pandemics and Brexit, Little Rips may never be the same again.

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Number four global newsworthy story for the Beeb yesterday was that this vocally-challenged,tubby munter millionairess has been forced to leave this seminally talented ‘musical’ ensemble. The nation now weeps and the fear is that it could result in the ‘band’s’ demise.

How the fuck are we all going to cope with this devastating news? It’s being compared to the Beatle’s break up, but surely it’s going to be far more traumatising for the nation....musically? Never mind pandemics and Brexit, Little Rips may never be the same again.

Is it the fat one with a face like an 80s Taiwanese sex doll and a cunt like a ripped out fireplace?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it the fat one with a face like an 80s Taiwanese sex doll and a cunt like a ripped out fireplace?

That’s anyone of the duck-lipped skanks, Eric. Cue the self-loathing and raising awareness of mental health/soshall meedja bollocks. Surely she knew when she first waddled on stage and warbled tunelessly that some cunt mightn’t adore her? I’m sure £45m will comfort her slide into oblivion. I hope she marries Pete Docherty or that bellsniff who helped kill that bint Winehouse...with the same result.

• Like 2

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's for her mental health so to make her feel a little bit more positive about herself I'm going to take one for the Corner and say that I would still jettison some of my man yoghurt up both holes.

No need to thank me.

I'm patiently waiting for her to go broke and leak her sex tape, its only a matter of time

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I would go through her like a brick through an off licence window, and let her buy me burgerking afterwards. 

If I had to opt for a chunky slag that sings, I'd go for a 25 year old Charlotte Church. I would make her talk like Ruth Madoc while I was smashing her herring hatch.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

If I had to opt for a chunky slag that sings, I'd go for a 25 year old Charlotte Church. I would make her talk like Ruth Madoc while I was smashing her herring hatch.

Cor i forgot about Charlotte Church, banging tits, I'd plough her marmite motorway with a vengance, only thing i dont like is she popularised the cheeky vimto, the cunts cost about 8 pound a go and my mrs at the time used to neck them by the vanload 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

By the time she was 25, Harlot Church had had the entire male population of Merthyr Tydfil through her clungepot. You’d have less chance of being discovered than those Chilean miners.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cos this quartet of cinema ice cream girls as ugly as fucking goats dressed like hookers are apparently really cool in the kingdom of New Age East Coast Feminism that rules the BBC. Now they are reduced to a Trio, can they withstand the loss of talent? Little Mix are the natural successors to Banarama. It's all about little girls shocking their mums and dads, flicking off to posters in the public school dorm (fees, £6k a term) and continuing the teen idolising into young womanhood as empowered females at the BBC. In effect a gender fetish. 

30 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's for her mental health so to make her feel a little bit more positive about herself I'm going to take one for the Corner and say that I would still jettison some of my man yoghurt up both holes.

No need to thank me.

The best course of treatment for her would be to hold a live Q and A session on CC. Perhaps Roops can organise it as a Pay to Insult event or Box Office to replenish the coffers.