CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Little fat ugly talent-vacuum exits stage left.

Dyslexic cnut

Little mix..... little talent. They never made dollar one out of me ..however, I don’t begrudge them chiselling a few bob out of the young and naive. I’ve never heard of this young woman who seems to have fallen apart under the pressure of public life. Personally, I have sympathy for her but I’m sure she has amassed a tidy pile to keep her comfortable. So... I won’t be crying for her. I think you are being a little hard on her.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't wait too long you might die and never enjoy it. Though we all would... that is the sex tape. Not you dying. Of course. Snigger. 

I knew you fancied me, could tell it a mile off, you only want me dead because its the one chance you'll get of slipping a finger in. 

9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Little mix..... little talent. They never made dollar one out of me ..however, I don’t begrudge them chiselling a few bob out of the young and naive. I’ve never heard of this young woman who seems to have fallen apart under the pressure of public life. Personally, I have sympathy for her but I’m sure she has amassed a tidy pile to keep her comfortable. So... I won’t be crying for her. I think you are being a little hard on her.

Some of more gallant members would definitely be so.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm afraid I can't find sympathy for her. She has become a multi millionaire for doing nothing more than miming for a few hours a week. At the age of 29, she has earned more money than most people could earn for 2 or 3 lifetimes of hard graft. Yet for the past few months, she has bombarded social and mainstream media with tales of unhappiness and depression. Her devastation over being dumped by a bloke she'd known for 6 weeks and unkind comments on twatter. 

I'm sure the millions of people in the process of losing their homes and livelihoods are praying for her.

I know what Jesy... visit a children's hospital and explain to the parents of a terminally ill child, just how painful it is to be called 'fat' by a stranger on the internet. That should put it in perspective for the lucky, sympathy mongering cunts.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This was directed at Decimus not you Willie. Have a nice day. Your welcome. And other South London West Indian salutations. 

Bonjour to you too.