CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Little fat ugly talent-vacuum exits stage left.

Dyslexic cnut

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Little mix..... little talent. They never made dollar one out of me ..however, I don’t begrudge them chiselling a few bob out of the young and naive. I’ve never heard of this young woman who seems to have fallen apart under the pressure of public life. Personally, I have sympathy for her but I’m sure she has amassed a tidy pile to keep her comfortable. So... I won’t be crying for her. I think you are being a little hard on her.

Poof 

• Like 1

Well, it will undoubtedly come as absolutely no surprise to any of you fucking bastards, but I'd happily climb on top of this tubby waddletron muppet cunt and empty my clackerbag up her colon, before (perhaps after) zip-tying a heavy duty rubble sack around her fucking buffalo neck...then obviously setting the talent-resistant cunt on fire.

I'm all about giving.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Well, it will undoubtedly come as absolutely no surprise to any of you fucking bastards, but I'd happily climb on top of this tubby waddletron muppet cunt and empty my clackerbag up her colon, before (perhaps after) zip-tying a heavy duty rubble sack around her fucking buffalo neck...then obviously setting the talent-resistant cunt on fire.

I'm all about giving.

You always bring an air of class to this site, Rev. Wish you could come a bit more often (ooh matron). 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You always bring an air of class to this site, Rev. Wish you could come a bit more often (ooh matron). 

Flattery like that will get you fucking everywhere, Gypo. I'll bring the peanut butter, if you take along the half-set jelly and inflatable unicorn. Get yer coat.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Careful....he’s like the devil...mention his name three times and.......

...boom, up he pops like a well-slapped clitoris.

I love the smell of a woman's paraurethral fluid in the morning.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

Rev, I have a small confession.. earlier on this very thread, I described this fat sex puppet as having a vagina that resembles a 'ripped out fireplace'. One of yours I believe. 

I hope you didn't mind. I've always thought of you as a father... obviously an abusive and violent one that I would only have seen at fortnightly prison visits, but a father nonetheless.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rev, I have a small confession.. earlier on this very thread, I described this fat sex puppet as having a vagina that resembles a 'ripped out fireplace'. One of yours I believe. 

I hope you didn't mind. I've always thought of you as a father... obviously an abusive and violent one that I would only have seen at fortnightly prison visits, but a father nonetheless.

Oh fuck. Tell me this ain’t true? I couldn’t cope with another tortuous and endlessly dull  ‘plagiarism squabble’ on here.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oh fuck. Tell me this ain’t true? I couldn’t cope with another tortuous and endlessly dull  ‘plagiarism squabble’ on here.

Naah, this one is a respectful homage rather than a rip off

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We are going to have to wait for the nudes to confirm whether or not she does have a clout like a dropped trifle, the jury is currently out 

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Toilets are over there......the bar is in the corner, kitchen is where it always was... don’t make the poofs cry, and try to remember to wear a condom. Welcome home.

• Like 2