CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Little fat ugly talent-vacuum exits stage left.

Dyslexic cnut

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is about standard for franks taste in shite music and women who look like blokes in drag 

Frank is what I think of as a proper 'Muso', one of those nose tapping cunts who thinks that pretending to appreciate absolute shite makes him appear knowledgeable. And bores everybody to tears with stories of how he was the first reserve castanet player for China Crisis in 1983.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank is what I think of as a proper 'Muso', one of those nose tapping cunts who thinks that pretending to appreciate absolute shite makes him appear knowledgeable. And bores everybody to tears with stories of how he was the first reserve castanet player for China Crisis in 1983.

Frank is what I think of as little as possible.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can imagine the cunt at Ronnie Scott’s, spindly legs crossed, thumb and forefinger supporting his chin, letting everyone know around him you must listen to the notes they don’t play, I hope he is alone on Christmas Day....

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You can imagine the cunt at Ronnie Scott’s, spindly legs crossed, thumb and forefinger supporting his chin, letting everyone know around him you must listen to the notes they don’t play, I hope he is alone on Christmas Day....

Alone on xmas day is a given for frank. His family hate his fucking guts and are rejoicing thanks to COVID so they don’t have to see the miserable cunt.

I hope he chokes to death on his microwaved turkey dinner for one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is about standard for franks taste in shite music and women who look like blokes in drag 

Well, they both go hand in hand. Old Franco stated on a previous thread about longing to eat some "Timothy's Cadbury's".

I'd like to think everybody's jaw dropped upon this revelation, but I doubt even an eyebrow was raised. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I certainly could, Ed. Sporting a fedora and a hideous pastel coloured sports jacket. 

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, they both go hand in hand. Old Franco stated on a previous thread about longing to eat some "Timothy's Cadbury's".

I'd like to think everybody's jaw dropped upon this revelation, but I doubt even an eyebrow was raised. 

I’d happily shit in franks mouth, as long as he was dead of course 

On 15/12/2020 at 14:58, Dyslexic cnut said:

Number four global newsworthy story for the Beeb yesterday was that this vocally-challenged,tubby munter millionairess has been forced to leave this seminally talented ‘musical’ ensemble. The nation now weeps and the fear is that it could result in the ‘band’s’ demise.

How the fuck are we all going to cope with this devastating news? It’s being compared to the Beatle’s break up, but surely it’s going to be far more traumatising for the nation....musically? Never mind pandemics and Brexit, Little Rips may never be the same again.

Cunt

Guest Vicious Bastard
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That medieval flail on your profile page... did you make it? That chain didn't come out of a blacksmiths shop. 

Wilco's , £27.00