CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shitcunt garages

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Pop down the closest garage then if you've resorted to sleeping in the car, get the shittest foreign extra strength beer and down it then go to sleep in the boot. For a gamble report your motor stolen and you might get towed to somewhere warm. 

I am tea total and have been for nearly 18 years, thanks for the advice but I will stick to the crack. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I am tea total and have been for nearly 18 years, thanks for the advice but I will stick to the crack. 

Have a coffee? 

I gather your a wagon driver, I'd suggest leaving your back doors open but that could be taken the wrong way. Literally. 

10 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Have a coffee? 

I gather your a wagon driver, I'd suggest leaving your back doors open but that could be taken the wrong way. Literally. 

Nope I have a 300 quid vw polo, it’s not ideal but the heaters work, and I now have half a tank of fuel (22.89) I have the engine running and heaters on so I’m one happy camper. 

Nope I have a 300 quid vw polo, it’s not ideal but the heaters work, and I now have half a tank of fuel (22.89) to half fill. I have the engine running and heaters on so I’m one happy camper. 

Cant go wrong with a vw, car wise I've only ever owned golfs and had zero problems, just dont buy a fucking transit van. Vws aren't bad to sleep in except I've done it after a load of beers so never worked out how to stop the alarm going off every few minutes. 

Nope I have a 300 quid vw polo, it’s not ideal but the heaters work, and I now have half a tank of fuel (22.89) to half fill. I have the engine running and heaters on so I’m one happy camper. 

None of this is funny, Ed. You might appear in some members peripheral as a sort of humourless irritant, but I know that you're genuinely in trouble. I don't particularly like you, but I won't see a fellow member suffer alone. 

See your PM.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

None of this is funny, Ed. You might appear in some members peripheral as a sort of humourless irritant, but I know that you're genuinely in trouble. I don't particularly like you, but I won't see a fellow member suffer alone. 

See your PM.

Thank you, that pm means a lot and I will come and stay with you over Christmas/new year and 2021. What does mrs frank look like? Just asking 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thank you, that pm means a lot and I will come and stay with you over Christmas/new year and 2021. What does mrs frank look like? Just asking 

I very rarely speak much truth on here, Ed, but you've caught me in the mood. I've been on my own now for almost five years after losing Ming in early 2016. She was only 42 and it was such a cruel illness. Heartbreaking. I'll never forget her last week at the Royal Free.. skin and bone, weighing in at just over two and a half stone. She flatly refused to speak to anyone and ate nothing but prawn crackers. When eventually the time came, do you know what she whispered to me on her deathbed?

Just now, Frank said:

I very rarely speak much truth on here, Ed, but you've caught me in the mood. I've been on my own now for almost five years after losing Ming in early 2016. She was only 42 and it was such a cruel illness. Heartbreaking. I'll never forget her last week at the Royal Free.. skin and bone, weighing in at just over two and a half stone. She flatly refused to speak to anyone and ate nothing but prawn crackers. When eventually the time came, do you know what she whispered to me on her deathbed?

"Fuk off Fwang"

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

The cunt inherited nearly 12million from his father who he lost contact with in the 80’s, the old git owned a large recruitment company in the city, fatty with no head for business sold the company almost immediately to a foreign investor. I’m sure his air hostesses girlfriend would be with him regardless of his inheritance....

12 million was a very conservative estimate chaps, the value of his properties  is in excess of, well I’ll leave that to your imagination, I am selling the Sand Banks property if anyone is interested, I’ll let that go cheap if you’re interested (6M), Eddie can fill you in, he was over a few weeks ago washing the cars, done a shit job as well!!!!!! Useless Cunt 

8 minutes ago, Fatty said:

12 million was a very conservative estimate chaps, the value of his properties  is in excess of, well I’ll leave that to your imagination, I am selling the Sand Banks property if anyone is interested, I’ll let that go cheap if you’re interested (6M), Eddie can fill you in, he was over a few weeks ago washing the cars, done a shit job as well!!!!!! Useless Cunt 

I left you a small gift in the glovebox of your girls Bentayga  😷😷😷

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

Fats you got a floor plan on the Sand Banks unit?

11 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Its how they earn there living unfortunately, they don't look at long term business just quick turnover. Few cans of accelerant through the letterbox will resolve the situation. 

I always have a car serviced through an official dealership in my case VW. You pay 30% more. The work is guaranteed. If you are unhappy they will sort it out at no extra cost. You get genuine VW parts. They have an eye on you as a lifetime VW customer. It's in their interest to be genuine but that doesn't mean cheap. Once the value of the vehicle drops below what it is worth having serviced properly in that way you have two choices

1/ junk it and buy a newer model not necessarily brand new, but dealerships are locked into that business plan and all prices are set accordingly. 

2/ stick with it if it is a good runner and shop around for cheapest deals on MOT service and repairs

Never let sentimentality or lethargy affect your decision. All cars except a miniscule tiny few, even the £100,000 jobs, are tin boxes with four rubber wheels stuck on the sides. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I always have a car serviced through an official dealership in my case VW. You pay 30% more. The work is guaranteed. If you are unhappy they will sort it out at no extra cost. You get genuine VW parts. They have an eye on you as a lifetime VW customer. It's in their interest to be genuine but that doesn't mean cheap. Once the value of the vehicle drops below what it is worth having serviced properly in that way you have two choices

1/ junk it and buy a newer model not necessarily brand new, but dealerships are locked into that business plan and all prices are set accordingly. 

2/ stick with it if it is a good runner and shop around for cheapest deals on MOT service and repairs

Never let sentimentality or lethargy affect your decision. All cars except a miniscule tiny few, even the £100,000 jobs, are tin boxes with four rubber wheels stuck on the sides. 

I drive a 1958 Plymouth Fury. If you crash it or burn it, it mends itself. 

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

All valid that, i used to use the vw garage for my golfs but it is fucking expensive compared to other places, i should just stick with cheap work vans i violated my own rule by buying a half decent one, I'm going back to a 1.3 cdti combo, cost about 8 pound for parts to fix those 

I have never understood what all the fuss is about cars. Perhaps if it is some old classic that becomes part of the adventure perhaps but otherwise if I am travelling I like to concentrate on either looking at the scenery or falling asleep. When I travel back to Cheshire by train I usually have about three hours sleep. Nod off somewhere around Taunton and wake up just before Stafford.

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have never understood what all the fuss is about cars. Perhaps if it is some old classic that becomes part of the adventure perhaps but otherwise if I am travelling I like to concentrate on either looking at the scenery or falling asleep. When I travel back to Cheshire by train I usually have about three hours sleep. Nod off somewhere around Taunton and wake up just before Stafford.

It's why I like old Volvo 240s. You can take in the scenery, safe in the knowledge that it will be virtually undamaged by pedestrian-strikes or collisions with other vehicles that occur when you're not watching the road.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thanks Harold, wise words indeed, god knows why I’ve never thought of that myself, you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There's no actual train line between my front door and our office unfortunately.