CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
4 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

If not, the government are a bunch of cunts.

And so is Jamie Oliver.

Solstice Blessings

Cunt doesnt do Jamie oliver justice, spunk chugging thundercunt isn't bad though 

42 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not sure if it’s needed Murf. They’re cunting themselves, the cunts.

Under normal circumstances they would be seen as a perfectly normal bunch of incompetents everyone exoects abd is used to, but in a national emergency it is not acceptable and will not last long into 2021 at the rate they are burning credibility and public confidence. 

19 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

I cunted them on fuck book, today. Boris, couldn't run a fucking bath , never mind the country.Boredom is a terrible thing !

We're always on the look out for new talent, Lord C. Like Premier League scouts except we don't interfere with you. I think you could be a contender...

3 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Cunt doesnt do Jamie oliver justice, spunk chugging thundercunt isn't bad though 

Is that the best that you can do? you really need to up your game. Im thinking along the lines of..I hope this rubber tongued mockney should be force feed a "handful, just a squirt, a liberal dousing" of Demestos/ any fucking bleach.."If you havent got it" rat poison will do...There all best of friends

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see our wonderful European friends are all over this ‘new strain’ crap. Banning UK airlines just to pile a little more pressure on so-called ‘last minute’ trade talks. Should’ve let Adolf or Joe slaughter all of them. Snidey cunts.

Ya stopped being their pals when boris started to act the ballax ..expect more of the same..unless ya wanna send mr barnier a pm on bojos behalf ..it been Christmas n all that 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya stopped being their pals when boris started to act the ballax ..expect more of the same..unless ya wanna send mr barnier a pm on bojos behalf ..it been Christmas n all that 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

PM...I love the Micks, I used to live in Malahide. But you cunts are just one wet winter away from a crop failure...Ryanair don’t have enough aeroplanes to get you all out before you’re eating your kids again.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

PM...I love the Micks, I used to live in Malahide. But you cunts are just one wet winter away from a crop failure...Ryanair don’t have the aeroplane’s to get you all out before you’re eating your kids again.

Id say while ya were in the lovely malahide ya kep apologising for the numpties back home that voted for the brexit ..like most of ya do when outside the goldfish bowl.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see our wonderful European friends are all over this ‘new strain’ crap. Banning UK airlines just to pile a little more pressure on so-called ‘last minute’ trade talks. Should’ve let Adolf or Joe slaughter all of them. Snidey cunts.

Frogs are piling even more pressure on negotiations by fucking up freight traffic too. It will be remembered.

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id say while ya were in the lovely malahide ya kep apologising for the numpties back home that voted for the brexit ..like most of ya do when outside the goldfish bowl.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Merry Christmas Panz. If you’re reading this you haven’t yet received the card I sent you with the ‘new strain’ soaked envelope. Christmas is all about sharing for me. Don’t forget to put your mask on. That Jackeen drawl’s giving me an earache. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Merry Christmas Panz. If you’re reading this you haven’t yet received the card I sent you with the ‘new strain’ soaked envelope. Christmas is all about sharing for me. Don’t forget to put your mask on. That Jackeen drawl’s giving me an earache. 

Your benevolence and humanity will be your downfall Bill.

Guest Vicious Bastard
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We're always on the look out for new talent, Lord C. Like Premier League scouts except we don't interfere with you. I think you could be a contender...

Thank you for the accolade.

I've been a cunt, since I crawled out from under the gates of Hell. The defining moment in my life, came last summer.During the pseudo "Lock down" ,I was so bored with counting the boils on Diane Abbot's dish like, bloated face that I took a on line Psychopath evaluation.

Imagine my deep joy when the results came in."You are a twisted twat and a deeply deranged individual,now ,  fuck off!"  No higher praise could they have bestowed upon me !

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Frogs are piling even more pressure on negotiations by fucking up freight traffic too. It will be remembered.

As I look through the window there are three Holland Amerika cruise liners anchored in the bay, they have been there for a couple of months at least. There are more cruise liners anchored in Babbacombe Bay and another lot are anchored off Weymouth. Why the fuck are are they all laid up in UK waters?

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What are ya gonna do..stop them fishin?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It will be much the same as prior to the UK joining the EEC. The French fishing fleet is not the problem. The Spaniards are the problem. This will suit the French as they too do not like the Spaniard fishing in their waters. I have little doubt that at this moment some behind the scene deal between France and the UK is being sorted. It will most likely involve the UK having a 10 or 20 kilometre limit defined waters. Thing that might change are that more processing will be done in the UK, beyond that after agreements are signed not a lot will change.