CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I realised the moment you were silly enough to share with us the URL of the BTunes site, after spending five minutes mooching around it was simply a question of biding my time.

I don't buy the "I was only having a laugh" - its a cop-out that been used often enough at The Corner, by curious coincidence lately by a fantasist who also described himself as a surveyor. Quite simply you were caught with your pants down over the plagiarism business and instead of manning up and taking a ridiculing for a few days you doubled down on the deceit. You were even prepared to lay the blame on another BTunes punter which makes you the weasel of the moment.

As for the rest  of your story, I have no idea whether its true, frankly I do not care. Drilling into the desktop data you shared with us you could be failed hairdresser whose business was was rescued by your daughter for all we know. That would make you a ponce and a weasel, yes?

“A failed hairdresser”.

I can think of no better an insult other than “failed pubic hair coiffeur’s assistant”.

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’d say it was you that’s having a little tantrum and getting yourself all upset. In fairness you have just been exposed as a bullshitting, motormouthed wanker, so I suppose you have good reason to be a bit rattled.

Good morning wanker.

I shall be leaving shortly for the golf club.

Is your helicopter 🚁 battery powered or does it use a series of elastic bands?

lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah I just fucking nommed about it you cunt. The pith: this is the LAST fucking bunch of tory arsewipes in power in our lifetime. Now fuck off you cunts. 

You’re Dianne Abbots mental son aren’t you? Jeremy Corbyn is your absent father isn’t he?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's a few truths in this Mrs Roops. But seriously, does anyone really care. Not me for sure. 

Evidently not, you passed off someone else's work as your own and then passed the blame onto an innocent person doxing him in the process whilst compromising the security of your own nearest and dearest. Not only do you look foolish, you've revealed yourself as a bit of a shit but no worries because as you say, you don't care.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I notice your posts are getting more concise and concerned with the great political issues of our times. Have you thought of a career at the OU? *

*in the post room

I doubt very much you’d notice your pants filling up from either end Harold, but that’s not really important to anyone except the poor cunt who’s drawn the short straw at the agency every day and has to clean up your mess for 12 hours before forcing your medication down your throat and watching your wonky eyes slowly close after strapping  you to your bed in your padded cell. 

Happy new year Dickwipe.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I doubt very much you’d notice your pants filling up from either end Harold, but that’s not really important to anyone except the poor cunt who’s drawn the short straw at the agency every day and has to clean up your mess for 12 hours before forcing your medication down your throat and watching your wonky eyes slowly close after strapping  you to your bed in your padded cell. 

Happy new year Dickwipe.

I am currently understudying for Stanley Johnson in a new production of Cyrano de Bergerac. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am currently understudying for Stanley Johnson in a new production of Cyrano de Bergerac. 

The Jerk might be a role more suited to you Harold. Definitely not Dr. Ufffurrrerr. You’re a couple of brains short for that part old son.

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Couple of brains sounds like you've already had a couple of scotch jabs. In Johnson's universe you can only have singles. 

Harold. I wouldn’t concern yourself too much about vaccinations mate. Where do you think you would get yours? 

Two clues to make the question a bit easier for you.

Arms.

Flid.

Good luck but don’t worry if you can’t get the answer. No one expects you to.