CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

21 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't know why the press are making such a big deal of the French ports being closed for 48 hours, I thought France had restricted the imports of all deodorants and other personal hygiene products a very long time ago.

🤭 CuntyBigbollox is soo witty - a credit to the corner.

Macaroon is saying he is God & UK Christmas lunch is bolloxed - we already stocked up 🐸 face.

By the way, I still have those spicy Spanish M&S pills in blankets in my freezer if any corner member is getting desperate?

M&S do pigs in blankets flavoured crisps too?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ProfB said:

🤭 CuntyBigbollox is soo witty - a credit to the corner.

Macaroon is saying he is God & UK Christmas lunch is bolloxed - we already stocked up 🐸 face.

By the way, I still have those spicy Spanish M&S pills in blankets in my freezer if any corner member is getting desperate?

M&S do pigs in blankets flavoured crisps too?

What do you call Santa's lawyer Helpers ?

Subordinate Clauses.  

Merry Xmas ProfB

20 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Simply put the world has shut its door to the UK and its chronic mismanagement of its new supercorona strain 40 odd years ago ya got into Europe on yer third attempt and ya were called the sick man of Europe...you'll leave it with the same label 

Panzbaby 

"blah blah blah, yoose english are cunts and you've fooked right up leavin' da eeyou" etc etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That would be an accurate description of events 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Let's be candid for one moment, Panz. Your bog probably has the same literacy rate and GDP to match Romania. They let you cunts in because they knew you'd never try to leave. You're probably only ten years away from a failed state, and when the rotting edifice of the EU comes crashing down you will be. 

Only difference is this time blowing up Canary Wharf won't get you fuck all... 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Let's be candid for one moment, Panz. Your bog probably has the same literacy rate and GDP to match Romania. They let you cunts in because they knew you'd never try to leave. You're probably only ten years away from a failed state, and when the rotting edifice of the EU comes crashing down you will be. 

Major, you silly cunt. Now you've gone and done it- expect more one eyed wittering's for our resident Mick on what stupid cunts we all are and how life across the water is so wonderful because a) they're still in the club b) it'll be throwing money at them to teach us knobheads a lesson and c) every paddy to a man can piss themselves laughing at the English as revenge for all that oppression we've forced upon them.

That would be an accurate description of is immanent response 

STUBBYBOLLOCKSBABY

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Ya did yer best to crack that rotten edifice and failed..nothin inde empire rule book about handling that situation..go back to swindling the noirs with beads n mirrors 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya did yer best to crack that rotten edifice and failed..nothin inde empire rule book about handling that situation..go back to swindling the noirs with beads n mirrors 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Jeysus fooking christ man, your obsessed with it. What did the UK PLC ever do you do? Independence was in 1922, surly you cant be that old? 

Paris Texas

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jeysus fooking christ man, your obsessed with it. What did the UK PLC ever do you do? Independence was in 1922, surly you cant be that old? 

I understand yer inde environmental game..id hazard a guess a lotta yer budget comes from Brussels..how much did boris say he'd throw yer way....

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Think it was around the time ya tried to lean on us n then threaten the supply of food n then stir the pot up north  that all notion of camaraderie went out the window ..roll on no deal baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Think it was around the time ya tried to lean on us n then threaten the supply of food n then stir the pot up north  that all notion of camaraderie went out the window ..roll on no deal baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fucking hell, Panz, let it go me old son, it's not like you've even got a dog in the race, and considering how you bang on about running all the time you're sounding like Dublin's answer to Jimmy Savile. 

So there's no possible way of you being old enough to witness the big bad British empire, and the Black and Tans activities. 

It's pure envy that you couldn't match us, couldn't beat us, and Brexits your only chance for a minor victory...

You fecking eejit! 

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubbs, don't be drawn inter speaking like de spud-munchers. I've got time for you, and avoiding you sounding like the product of a Dublin comprehensive... 

41 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I understand yer inde environmental game..id hazard a guess a lotta yer budget comes from Brussels..how much did boris say he'd throw yer way....

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Times are a changing boggy. When the CAP eventually goes farmers will have to stop trashing the land if they want their subsidy. I see this as an amazing opportunity to reconnect farming and the environment and it'll create 1000s of jobs along the way. Yes, it'll more than likely put food prices up until most of if is produced artificially but fuck it, no cunt will starve. It's not like we've put all our spuds in one basket and rely on one main food source, you'd have to be really fucking thick to do that.

39 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

And remind me of that history lesson I missed? In the queens English preferably not your disgraceful pidgin paddy scrawl (surly its harder to write this out, or do you have some kind of bogtrotter predictive text on your phone?)

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell, Panz, let it go me old son, it's not like you've even got a dog in the race, and considering how you bang on about running all the time you're sounding like Dublin's answer to Jimmy Savile. 

So there's no possible way of you being old enough to witness the big bad British empire, and the Black and Tans activities. 

It's pure envy that you couldn't match us, couldn't beat us, and Brexits your only chance for a minor victory...

You fecking eejit! 

Fucking hell! I can just imagine old panzy; emerald green shell suit, cigar and pikey style bling doing his best tarzan call as he tours the old folks homes of Dublin, Wicklow and beyond- to put some context to this, the silly cunt once claimed he'd smashed in more backdoors than the RUC's SPG and had a really liking for the older ladies.

You fecking eejit! 

Back in the early 90s got roughed up by a mob of yer paraz..amateurs really..i just kept lookin at this yunflah no older than me  who had the big gun n the boots n he was the one lookin terrified ..may yiz leave with hands hangin yiz pernicious mongrels 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

39 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Back in the early 90s got roughed up by a mob of yer paraz..amateurs really..i just kept lookin at this yunflah no older than me  who had the big gun n the boots n he was the one lookin terrified ..may yiz leave with hands hangin yiz pernicious mongrels 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Maybe he had a premonition that 30 years later he and all his mates would be getting hung out to dry while you murdering Fenian bastards would get let off with a slap on the wrist. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Did you just have a stroke, Panzbaby?

50 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

This explains at lot about your anti Brit bullshit. You can’t judge us all on one experience. 

The Paras are a rough bunch and ugly to boot. Their officers like it that way as their MO is to jump out of a plane with only what they can carry and fight as soon as they hit the deck. Being an unhinged, ultra aggressive psycho is part of the job.

You’re lucky they didn’t slit your scrawny throat. Don’t hold a grudge panzy you happy go lucky little leprechaun cunt

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

Maybe he had a premonition that 30 years later he and all his mates would be getting hung out to dry while you murdering Fenian bastards would get let off with a slap on the wrist. 

Id say he more than likey ended up homeless n an alcoholic on the streets..like a lot of former sandbags

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This explains at lot about your anti Brit bullshit. You can’t judge us all on one experience. 

The Paras are a rough bunch and ugly to boot. Their officers like it that way as their MO is to jump out of a plane with only what they can carry and fight as soon as they hit the deck. Being an unhinged, ultra aggressive psycho is part of the job.

You’re lucky they didn’t slit your scrawny throat. Don’t hold a grudge panzy you happy go lucky little leprechaun cunt

It wasnt my first experience of the empires ruffians..infact if you looked really hard youd more than likey find me in one of yer files but tony n cherie  gave me a letter sayin im no longer under some customs officials hot button

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If you were to strip the tax dodging, fuel, drugs,  people smuggling and money laundering operations from radish land’s GDP, you will end up with an economic basket case, never mind Romania.

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Paddy and Mick arrived at Belmarsh after being sentenced for blowing up Canary Wharf. Paddy got 25 years and Mick got 30. As the cell door slammed behind them Mick said to Paddy “ You should have the bed by the door, you’re getting out before me.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Paddy and Mick arrived at Belmarsh after being sentenced for blowing up Canary Wharf. Paddy got 25 years and Mick got 30. As the cell door slammed behind them Mick said to Paddy “ You should have the bed by the door, you’re getting out before me.”

Did they have a big long pole to open the window? Is there a dirty joke in that? 

23 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

It wasnt my first experience of the empires ruffians..infact if you looked really hard youd more than likey find me in one of yer files but tony n cherie  gave me a letter sayin im no longer under some customs officials hot button

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Time to pull that shillelagh out of your arse and hand it in to the nearest Garda station for decommissioning Pansy Baby. You’re free from the nasty Brits. You can let it go now. We’re not coming back to kick your doors in and bash you up in the morning. Have a lie in and relax. Well still buy your spuds and turnips if you apologise and behave yourselves in future. And when we need a load of Culchies with hands the size of shovels and heads to match, to build us a new motorway or flyover, we’ll give you a shout, if you stop fucking complaining first.

NO SURRENDER.

• Like 1