CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Talk about gullible when you have to sell all your produce and then some to pay your debt to your masters in Brussels, Panzy. Those potatoes with sheep innards will all be but a distant dream. We being a good salvage nation that we are, may not have much room at the inn to take you all and give you shit cash jobs, not with the three million chinks knocking at the door...

Well we've learned to plamass the huns n the frogs n im sure we'll get our share of the  euro plaguedosh thats been announced..what with us suffering because of the idiot brit n their notions and all ..the UK is not seen as a friendly place for the filthy foreigner..many have left for Christmas never to return or will leave when the world wants to let ya travel

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well we've learned to plamass the huns n the frogs n im sure we'll get our share of the  euro plaguedosh thats been announced..what with us suffering because of the idiot brit n their notions and all ..the UK is not seen as a friendly place for the filthy foreigner..many have left for Christmas never to return or will leave when the world wants to let ya travel

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

All your best laid plans always go to shit. You should all have migrated when you had the chance. Preferably three hundred years ago.

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

All your best laid plans always go to shit. You should all have migrated when you had the chance. Preferably three hundred years ago.

You still think its 300 years ago..worlds changed man..ya cant just rock up with the gunboat n get yer way anymore by shellin the negroz whitey baby..but wait till we see what Carrie n bojo tell ya is a win 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You still think its 300 years ago..worlds changed man..ya cant just rock up with the gunboat n get yer way anymore by shellin the negroz whitey baby..but wait till we see what Carrie n bojo tell ya is a win 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just because you’ve got 2 Prime Ministers Panz doesn’t mean SpudULikeland is a proper country. Which one’s the postman this week and which one’s the letterbox?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Just because you’ve got 2 Prime Ministers Panz doesn’t mean SpudULikeland is a proper country. Which one’s the postman this week and which one’s the letterbox?

You lot have two aswell..at least both of ours were elected..yer one just had a baby for the other one to get the job

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You can’t jig and cry your way to prosperity. It’s never worked before spudmuncher.

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We leave the brownies to their own devices. Seems better that way.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that particular old man had shoved his 'pipe bomb' into a few kids arses himself.

Probably had the same tastes as Botter Boothby and creepy Longford. Fuck him. Noncey lizard cunt.

Always a kindred spirit, Eric. 

Is it just me, or has PaddySacker's running commentary on the Brexit fiasco made him look like even more of an illiterate bog-trotting cunt than usual? 

Like a poor man's Eamonn Holmes with his daily illiterate ramblings advising us all how fucked will be come January. 

After all of the British kicking's his backwards backwaters had he's finally got something to gloat about. Is he living in some fantasy land where Dublin becoming the new City of London? A financial powerhouse where his 'Big Issue' pitch will also prosper

Here's the ting though, Panz, whichever way the wind blows we'll be alright.

You should probably work on some new material ready for January. Feckin eejit! 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that particular old man had shoved his 'pipe bomb' into a few kids arses himself.

Probably had the same tastes as Botter Boothby and creepy Longford. Fuck him. Noncey lizard cunt.

Fuck you you cunt. You know nothing about Frank Longford except what you've picked up in a few sentebces here and there from the shitholes that inform your outlook on life. Instead of throwing names out which you know will get a little cock twinge from the other fuckers you cling to on this site, think a bit. Use your fucking brain you useless piece of shit. 

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Is it just me, or has PaddySacker's running commentary on the Brexit fiasco made him look like even more of an illiterate bog-trotting cunt than usual? 

Like a poor man's Eamonn Holmes with his daily illiterate ramblings advising us all how fucked will be come January. 

After all of the British kicking's his backwards backwaters had he's finally got something to gloat about. Is he living in some fantasy land where Dublin becoming the new City of London? A financial powerhouse where his 'Big Issue' pitch will also prosper

Got a miniscule cock twinge out of that you brainless fucker? 

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Jesus Christ - you two need fucking help.

Maybe we're the enlightened ones, Uncle Ape. It all seems a bit too convenient that the new strain which has been here since September suddenly cancels Christmas. 

What the benefits of crashing an economy are, and plunging thousands into financial crisis is, I don't know, but I did watch an incredibly informative documentary about pandemics which are nothing new. 

Personality, I think we'll all be forced to take a vaccination that's been rushed into production. With no recourse for legal action if there's any nasty long-term side effects. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

More like farming MC baby..yer nearly as popular as the Gandhi of the corner DC baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck you you cunt. You know nothing about Frank Longford except what you've picked up in a few sentebces here and there from the shitholes that inform your outlook on life. Instead of throwing names out which you know will get a little cock twinge from the other fuckers you cling to on this site, think a bit. Use your fucking brain you useless piece of shit. 

Be quiet, you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Maybe we're the enlightened ones, Uncle Ape. It all seems a bit too convenient that the new strain which has been here since September suddenly cancels Christmas. 

What the benefits of crashing an economy are, and plunging thousands into financial crisis is, I don't know, but I did watch an incredibly informative documentary about pandemics which are nothing new. 

Personality, I think we'll all be forced to take a vaccination that's been rushed into production. With no recourse for legal action if there's any nasty long-term side effects. 

Who gains from cancelling Christmas? Why would the Govt do it for any other reason than the one cited - i.e. a virus that’s basically running riot? 

There are no benefits for crashing an economy and plunging thousands into financial crisis. Don’t you find it odd that so many governments are “doing” the exact same thing? Have they all colluded? Who gains from doing it?

As for the vaccine, I put my trust in medical science. As far as I know, nobody is being forced into being vaccinated. I for one will gladly receive it.