CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard...

Hammer of Cunts

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Izzard or Grayson Perry- if you had to arse fuck one to save your life, which would you choose Doc?

It's a null and void question. I'd have to hang myself as there's no way I'd be able to get it hard for any bloke, let alone these weirdo fuck pigs. Hanging would be preferable to the slow AIDS related death anyway. 

Attention seeking whore,work must have dried up and the greedy cunt is not satisfied with his bank balance, I realise 'cunt' is probably a feminine word  so he must be a cunt,a she cunt at that.It makes Jo Brand look feminine,nuff said

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why can't it be both?

Your choice is damming 'baws. @Cunty BigBolloxIt was a hypothetical question to raise a chuckle with the puntership and hopefully create truly awful image in your mind that will live with forever- back scuttling and wrinkly old man in a dress and lipstick- enjoy.

For me, if I could kill them after, I'd choose both as well and "give" one for the team.

Fuck off

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Izzard or Grayson Perry- if you had to arse fuck one to save your life, which would you choose Doc?

A fairer question would be which one of the disfigured cunts would you choose for a polish. Even the most twisted and despicable punter would choose death before your gambit! 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It seems to me when genuine talent pops up in Britain you exile it to the Continent because of your Victorian hypocritical value system and repressed personalities. It's not a question of homosexuality it's about enjoying life. Something the British are outstandingly bad at. 

Finger’s crossed that your ‘enjoyment’ lasts minutes.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 hours ago, Goober said:

Eddina Izzard, soon to be the ugliest 'woman' on the planet (except for Liz Carr).

And sam smith, oh no he's a fucking translucent microwave 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It seems to me when genuine talent pops up in Britain you exile it to the Continent because of your Victorian hypocritical value system and repressed personalities. It's not a question of homosexuality it's about enjoying life. Something the British are outstandingly bad at. 

We don't really have a problem with talent so much as cunts who try to use the influence gained through that talent to convince everyone that the sky is green and if you fucking disagree then you're a fascist fucking cunt who should be ashamed of their own fucking thoughts and beliefs, because it hurts their feely weelies.

This shit is fucking ridiculous - that is not, never fucking was and never fucking will be a woman, no matter how much makeup HE slathers on his ugly fucking tanned scrotum of a face. If he wants to be a man who dresses up like a woman, then fine - but what gives this cunt, or any cunt for that matter, the power to dictate what I physically see with my own fucking eyes and think in my own fucking mind? Fame?

I don't know the cunt personally - even my closest family have very little power over what I say and absolutely none over what I think - why would anyone let some spoiled little self important rich cunt who they've never even met dictate what they can say? Fuck him, and fuck cunts like you who seem to think that this sort of politically correct, mandatory thinking, hive mind bollocks is acceptable.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Attention seeking whore,work must have dried up and the greedy cunt is not satisfied with his bank balance, I realise 'cunt' is probably a feminine word  so he must be a cunt,a she cunt at that.It makes Jo Brand look feminine,nuff said

Say what you want about Jo Brand, but she was fucking brilliant in Star Wars and I'll hear no argument otherwise.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I choose death instead 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Posted an hour ago and I’m already dreading going to sleep tonight. Many thanks for the fuckin nightmares Stubs.

No need to thank. I genuinely hope the pair of then, viagred to fuck, break into your gaff and spit roast you to death. Think on that muthafuka 

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That's the fucking Army for you.

Royal Marines cunt

Didnt you get my CV after the job offer?

• Like 1