CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard...

Hammer of Cunts

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No need to thank. I genuinely hope the pair of then, viagred to fuck, break into your gaff and spit roast you to death. Think on that muthafuka 

Royal Marines cunt

Didnt you get my CV after the job offer?

This does not help my chances of a good night’s sleep. I’m putting the chain on.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

We don't really have a problem with talent so much as cunts who try to use the influence gained through that talent to convince everyone that the sky is green and if you fucking disagree then you're a fascist fucking cunt who should be ashamed of their own fucking thoughts and beliefs, because it hurts their feely weelies.

This shit is fucking ridiculous - that is not, never fucking was and never fucking will be a woman, no matter how much makeup HE slathers on his ugly fucking tanned scrotum of a face. If he wants to be a man who dresses up like a woman, then fine - but what gives this cunt, or any cunt for that matter, the power to dictate what I physically see with my own fucking eyes and think in my own fucking mind? Fame?

I don't know the cunt personally - even my closest family have very little power over what I say and absolutely none over what I think - why would anyone let some spoiled little self important rich cunt who they've never even met dictate what they can say? Fuck him, and fuck cunts like you who seem to think that this sort of politically correct, mandatory thinking, hive mind bollocks is acceptable.

I am just so fucking bored with the mediocrity of some of the hate posts and noms on this site that have no intetest level outside psychos and hang ups of which I regard you as one. A BIG one! 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am just so fucking bored with the mediocrity of some of the hate posts and noms on this site that have no intetest level outside psychos and hang ups of which I regard you as one. A BIG one! 

Good.

Why don't you fuck off and do something less boring instead?

Catchy theme song for a TV show, that. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I’m glad you’ve brought this matter up, because I’m just so fucking bored with the mediocrity of everything you’ve ever posted. Please, just fuck off.

• Like 3

I don't know what he was famous for. I can remember him running a marathon every day for 26 days or something insane. Can't fault the cunt on that.

He is not the real problem, just a symptom of the disease. Our political chums have licenced all this shit to discombobulate us and distract us. They are utterly cuntish.

The ordinary white married man is really up against it.....poofery, cross dressing, cock chopping, white privilege, systemic racism, institutionalised racism, unconscious bias, political policing and the fucking BBC. We are under attack on all fronts, unrepresented and completely defenceless.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't know what he was famous for. I can remember him running a marathon every day for 26 days or something insane. Can't fault the cunt on that.

He is not the real problem, just a symptom of the disease. Our political chums have licenced all this shit to discombobulate us and distract us. They are utterly cuntish.

The ordinary white married man is really up against it.....poofery, cross dressing, cock chopping, white privilege, systemic racism, institutionalised racism, unconscious bias, political policing and the fucking BBC. We are under attack on all fronts, unrepresented and completely defenceless.

Homosexuality and cross dressing aren't even that big a deal IMO. The problem is when cunts who are blatantly one thing demand that everyone acknowledges them as another thing. You can be a poof and a cross dresser, but if you're a man you can't be a woman, even if they chop your cock off and give you plastic tits - that just makes you a voluntary eunuch in my eyes and demanding that I pretend otherwise just makes you a fucking nuisance on top of that.

If there's one thing history tells us quite clearly its that you never trust eunuchs. The cunts took down the Roman Empire and the Han Dynasty by worming their way into the political structures of the time and manipulating everything for their own benefit until they brought the entire system down.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We don't really have a problem with talent so much as cunts who try to use the influence gained through that talent to convince everyone that the sky is green and if you fucking disagree then you're a fascist fucking cunt who should be ashamed of their own fucking thoughts and beliefs, because it hurts their feely weelies.

This shit is fucking ridiculous - that is not, never fucking was and never fucking will be a woman, no matter how much makeup HE slathers on his ugly fucking tanned scrotum of a face. If he wants to be a man who dresses up like a woman, then fine - but what gives this cunt, or any cunt for that matter, the power to dictate what I physically see with my own fucking eyes and think in my own fucking mind? Fame?

I don't know the cunt personally - even my closest family have very little power over what I say and absolutely none over what I think - why would anyone let some spoiled little self important rich cunt who they've never even met dictate what they can say? Fuck him, and fuck cunts like you who seem to think that this sort of politically correct, mandatory thinking, hive mind bollocks is acceptable.

Getting a bit menstrual there Roadkill. 

Have a like from me.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Well, that's cheered me up.

touche I think.

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Turd grabbers and carpet lickers would be considered normal folk up against the izzard trollop, attention seeking-never own a cunt CUNT !!

Nice to see you Fends. I would have also included you in the list of senior members, but you hardly ever log in anymore. In fact, you've been quiet since you battered Eddie in Danson Park.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice to see you Fends. I would have also included you in the list of senior members, but you hardly ever log in anymore. In fact, you've been quiet since you battered Eddie in Danson Park.

Been busy Eric, training covid marshals and making covid vaccines, you wouldn't believe the spastics i have had to work with. Boris the spider owes me a few favors now, especially since i hired William Shakespeare for that gold standard PR stunt.