CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard...

Hammer of Cunts

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2020 at 01:37, Jake The Muss said:

Turd grabbers and carpet lickers would be considered normal folk up against the izzard trollop, attention seeking-never own a cunt CUNT !!

I've only just noticed your profile back pic, excellent work, I cant believe the big fight was back in August 2019, how time flies, I think it could be time for a rematch, are you up for it?

On 22/12/2020 at 17:45, Stubby Pecker said:

Your choice is damming 'baws. @Cunty BigBolloxIt was a hypothetical question to raise a chuckle with the puntership and hopefully create truly awful image in your mind that will live with forever- back scuttling and wrinkly old man in a dress and lipstick- enjoy.

For me, if I could kill them after, I'd choose both as well and "give" one for the team.

Fuck off

Can I have a go after you’ve killed them? I wouldn’t be able to discharge the payload if either of the cunts were showing any signs of life. 

• 1 month later...
On 07/01/2021 at 12:30, Eddie said:

I've only just noticed your profile back pic, excellent work, I cant believe the big fight was back in August 2019, how time flies, I think it could be time for a rematch, are you up for it?

You have had your 15 minutes of fame, now fuck off, you're nothing more than yesterday's pavement pizza (double cheese).

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

On top of the Japanese tea ceremony? 

Harry, you really must stop randomly insulting the other forum guys.  

Bad form old bean.

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

You have had your 15 minutes of fame, now fuck off, you're nothing more than yesterday's pavement pizza (double cheese).

Bender! Welcome back, you drooling, wall painting, absolute fucking simpleton.

Ignore Aitch, he's only having a pop because he's an out of control, blue smartie chomping spastic. As for me, I hope this isn't just a fleeting visit. I've missed your unique brand of mongsploitation, indiscriminate, special school shit flinging.

P.S. Get fucked and tell your inbred cretinous cousin Snatch that I still hate him.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ignore Aitch, he's only having a pop because he's an out of control, blue smartie chomping spastic. As for me, I hope this isn't just a fleeting visit. I've missed your unique brand of mongsploitation, indiscriminate, special school shit flinging.

P.S. Get fucked and tell your inbred cretinous cousin Snatch that I still hate him.

When old pals meet up...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I shall give Snatch your heart felt regards, you bow legged missing talon leper.

Good evening and eat discharge from Diane Abbott's rectum.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I shall give Snatch your heart felt regards, you bow legged missing talon leper.

Good evening and eat discharge from Diane Abbott's rectum.

Jesus Jake, I was just chomping happily on my black grapes and read that, put me right off of them.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't do it randomly. Is the Grand National on this year? The word "random" prompted my question. 

08 April at Aintree, providing the Wuhan Clan don't gift us another virus

18 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Sorry to paint a picture of Abbott's caviar bumhole.

Fuck off, Fender. No one gives a shit about your City and Guilds 'Painting by Numbers' certificate. If you haven't deleted your account by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, I'm going to severely hurt you.

You've been warned. Now, fuck off.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, Fender. No one gives a shit about your City and Guilds 'Painting by Numbers' certificate. If you haven't deleted your account by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, I'm going to severely hurt you.

Wow, what a show of force you are D, i'm really shitting myself now..

Someone has got their Ann Summers knickers in a twist, or is it the thong or maybe you are suffocating through way too much wearing of your gimp mask.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Wow, what a show of force you are D, i'm really shitting myself now..

Someone has got their Ann Summers knickers in a twist, or is it the thong or maybe you are suffocating through way too much wearing of your gimp mask.

Alright lads?

This feud has been running now for at least 5 years...

• Like 2